Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Dec 14, 2019

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

It seems to me like this. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

After waiting for a week the only answer I get is a troll answer. Wonderful.

AGHH omg!! does it also involve time travel?? I think I know what it is but I don’t rmb the name. so sorry, but maybe start looking there?

edit::: this?? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/at_that_place_where_you_can_see_the_ocean#1

last edited at Mar 16, 2024 10:34PM

joined Dec 14, 2019

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

This one ?

Sadly not :[ Rereading this one just recently is actually what made me remember the one i'm looking for

offline home!!!

it’s one of my favs and it’s so good that I keep going back to reread it. and also smth about this anthology is just so good.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

Love My Life.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

Love My Life.

This?

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Looking for a manga about a trex and a spinosaurus where everyone is a dinosaur. I remember it not being on this site but I remember discussions of it. It has been a while, maybe 7+ years ago since I saw it scanlated? Thank you very much in advance uwa

joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

joined Mar 18, 2016

Okay. I'm pretty sure it's either Korean or Chinese and also is no longer hosted on this site but. I read it first on here so let's give this a go. I don't know if it's completed or was dropped.

Younger, tall blonde girl joins company and is captivated by her boss who is strict looking, dark hair, and has a baby face (looks 20s is 30s). She also has a tattoo sleeve of yellow flowers but we don't see that fot a bit.

Older lady has some kind of trauma/relationship with another higher up in the company and there's drama.

Please help!

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021
joined Dec 14, 2019

Love My Life.

This?

YESS!!! You’re so cool I literally will not forget this and I will for sure pay it forward one day!!! thank you so sos so much

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Does anyone knows where this fanart of Citrus is from?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

a cursory image reverse search and subsequent going down the rabbit hole revealed that this is in fact not a Citrus fanart but rather an illustration from Italian yuri light novel "Orange Cream". Specifically from chapter 11.

You'd be forgiven for thinking this is Citrus though, from what i could see browsing through the chapters, the character designs took a lot of inspiration from Citrus, bordering on rip-offs xD

https://orangecreamyurimanganovel.blogspot.com/2016/02/orange-cream-act11-versione-censurata.html

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

a cursory image reverse search and subsequent going down the rabbit hole revealed that this is in fact not a Citrus fanart but rather an illustration from Italian yuri light novel "Orange Cream". Specifically from chapter 11.

You'd be forgiven for thinking this is Citrus though, from what i could see browsing through the chapters, the character designs took a lot of inspiration from Citrus, bordering on rip-offs xD

https://orangecreamyurimanganovel.blogspot.com/2016/02/orange-cream-act11-versione-censurata.html

Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find it since I was putting Citrus as a key word xD

joined Mar 7, 2021

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

It seems to me like this. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

After waiting for a week the only answer I get is a troll answer. Wonderful.

AGHH omg!! does it also involve time travel?? I think I know what it is but I don’t rmb the name. so sorry, but maybe start looking there?

edit::: this?? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/at_that_place_where_you_can_see_the_ocean#1
Hi! I think you’re referring to this one, but I’m still not positive.

https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/only_need_to_love_once/

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

Hello, I'm looking a one shot where the protagonist starts dating her best friend's younger sister and both of them are really shy. The protagonist's best friend is a tomboyish girl and the younger sister is like "I wish I acted like her"

joined Jun 5, 2021

Looking for a series that got 4(?) translated chapters a while ago. MC comes from the countryside and goes to a high school in the city and she's obsessed with pretty/cute(?) things. She is particularly taken by one girl and they become friends. In the last or chapter prior the other girl asks the MC out.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Love My Life.

Thanks for the "Love My Life" recommendation. Fell down a rabbit hole.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Trying to find the manga about a Spider girl who forms a harem to repopulate her species. It starts with a "10/10 confession" to a popular girl who turns out to be a demon hunter.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Hello, I'm looking a one shot where the protagonist starts dating her best friend's younger sister and both of them are really shy. The protagonist's best friend is a tomboyish girl and the younger sister is like "I wish I acted like her"

Mira's Fluffy Feelings?

Patchy%20kona
joined Apr 2, 2021

A manga about a teacher who ends up dating one of her students' mom after a parent teacher conference. I remember that the mom was single and I'm pretty sure she was a masseuse. I think it was a pretty short manga too only a handful of chapters.

joined Jan 9, 2017
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Trying to find a short One Shot about a Wasp Girl protecting a Caterpillar Girl as she goes into her cocoon to become a butterfly but then the reader finds out the wasp is actually one of those parasite wasps that lays their eggs in other bugs so when the cocoon opens up it's another wasp girl. I'm pretty sure I read it on here, but I've been unsuccessful at finding it. Many thanks if anyone knows it.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
I went looking for that one a few months ago, and finally found it only in print now:
https://mangadex.org/title/ba03b390-01e2-40a0-859f-1057ac33dc8d/syrup-secret-forbidden-x-yuri-anthology

Syrup Vol2: Swallowtail Takes Flight by Yoshidamaru Yuu

Drove me crazy for months

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 11:15AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Huh, I actually own that. Thanks for finding it for me, cause I certainly never would have thought to randomly look through my actual collection for it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.