Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Nov 30, 2011

So I came across these gems on Youtube just now. It's chapter 1 and 2 set to some great music and a trailer going up to about ch.14.

Fluttering Feelings Trailer (Of Sorts)
Chapter 1 - With Translations and Good Music
Chapter 2 - With Translations and Good Music

It's my first time listening to Korean music, pretty good stuff.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Well, it was only a special chapter - http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/29

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:05AM

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Did ssamba just.

That was so a 50Shades reference lull

Holy crap, maybe that was actually the movie Norae was watching a couple of chapters ago.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:17AM

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

the most anticipated chapter XD nice one..
still gonna wait for rough translation :)

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I wish there was more.. Im gonna be FF deprive for the whole week.

joined Feb 19, 2015

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/29

You guys called it. Not a continuation of the main story. But it's a Q&A

joined Mar 9, 2015

Well, it was only a special chapter - http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/29

Disappointed that it's not a continuation of ch28 but oh well.

Flowers-pattern-l%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Jun 19, 2013

i was actually expecting a special no-rae and seol-a scene. we have no choice. hahaha i can't wait for chapter30. thank you guys for the link! :)

joined Feb 22, 2015

Oh, well. Another week it is!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

So I've gotta say:

I opened the page half asleep, and saw the special chapter. Thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, so I spent the next ten minutes "reopening" it. At first I was massively disappointed [despite kind of seeing it coming], but now I'm kind of curious as to what Samba actually wrote. It looks kind of comical.

But now another prediction....I think there's actually going to be a time skip next chapter. Maybe not a lot, but at least a full week before Seol-a loses her temper and stalks No-rae down haha. I'm kind of looking forward to it now.

Oh and....

Side Note:

Does anyone else keep track of how many "hearts" Samba's getting per chapter? I'm pretty impressed (first of all) that Fluttering Feelings seems to be the most popular manhwa on the site, by far. I think the next closes has maybe 1000 hearts per chapter (and Samba's is 5 times that). Which is promising regarding its future. That being said, last chapter seems to have been a "low," for the series (not an all time low, mind you). Which was both disappointing and slightly odd...I mean, it was (I guiltily admit) one of my favorites.

moonfrost13:

HypocriticalLiar:

Someone mentioned the flashbacks in No-rae's room were all related to the 'strangling' incident. I think, though, that that was just because those were the only moments where Seol-a was in her room. Those memories were dredged up, likely unwittingly, because of where she was at.

I'm still confused by the memories No-rae chose to reminisce over because Seol-a voiced, "I'll make sure he never touches you" when they were outside of the police station, rather than at her home. And she could have even thought about eating instant noodles with her or Seol-a cooking breakfast but, instead she dwells on Seol-a needing to use her restroom. XP

OH. GEEZ. I didn't realize that! I had honestly thought they were still at home. Now I'm just terribly confused...and yeah, you're right about the rest of it too. It doesn't really make sense because those memories seem really random regardless...(like, as you said, the bathroom memory instead of the breakfast thing).

Maybe Samba's messing with us? I can't think of a proper reason why'd those be the specific memories.

moonfrost13:

HypocriticalLiar:

^This. I think this is brilliant. Quite the possibility.

Thanks, I don't know if it's an accurate assessment but, I'm mostly drawing from personal experience since I've done far too many of the things No-rae is doing now upon reaching my own realization. ^^;

Heh np. Calling it like I see it. Actually, I think personal experience is probably the most reliable...at least you have something more than a wild guess (like me 90% of this manhwa lol).

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 1:49PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm still confused by the memories No-rae chose to reminisce over because Seol-a voiced, "I'll make sure he never touches you" when they were outside of the police station, rather than at her home. And she could have even thought about eating instant noodles with her or Seol-a cooking breakfast but, instead she dwells on Seol-a needing to use her restroom. XP

OH. GEEZ. I didn't realize that! I had honestly thought they were still at home. Now I'm just terribly confused...and yeah, you're right about the rest of it too. It doesn't really make sense because those memories seem really random regardless...(like, as you said, the bathroom memory instead of the breakfast thing).

Maybe Samba's messing with us? I can't think of a proper reason why'd those be the specific memories.

Maybe Samba wants to show she is literally thinking of all the moments they had together, and these are just examples.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

:(((

joined Nov 30, 2011

Maybe Samba wants to show she is literally thinking of all the moments they had together, and these are just examples.

That's how I saw it. You just look back on certain moments that you remember or stick out to you. That's what No-Rae was doing. I thought it was fairly obvious as this has never seemed to try to be overly subtle or deeply thought provoking...so-to-speak. Just a story about two women who meet and fall in love.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ch.29 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/uKdXEyqE

Getting deep with ssamba a short funny comic.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Ahhh thank you Halmoni!!

Kudos to whoever caught that 50 shades of grey reference. I for one did not.

Also, [probably too much personal information which will come back to haunt my ass but...], same zodiac sign and height as No-rae! That's probably a first. I haven't seen many manga/manhwa characters with Taurus b-days [or maybe I don't pay enough attention to character birthdays....].

craptree:

Random Reader:

That's how I saw it. You just look back on certain moments that you remember or stick out to you. That's what No-Rae was doing. I thought it was fairly obvious as this has never seemed to try to be overly subtle or deeply thought provoking...so-to-speak. Just a story about two women who meet and fall in love.

Hmm...well I'm not going to lie, I've always been one to dramatically overthink stuff. I guess that would be the thing that makes the most sense....it not supposed to be making sense (in terms of subtle symbolism or something).

joined Nov 30, 2011

Halmoni

Ch.29 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/uKdXEyqE

Getting deep with ssamba a short funny comic.

That was really cute and the Q&A was a good nail in the coffin for the doubters.

HypocriticalLiar

Ahhh thank you Halmoni!!

Kudos to whoever caught that 50 shades of grey reference. I for one did not.

Also, [probably too much personal information which will come back to haunt my ass but...], same zodiac sign and height as No-rae! That's probably a first. I haven't seen many manga/manhwa characters with Taurus b-days [or maybe I don't pay enough attention to character birthdays....].

I did, but mostly because I follow a writing group on FB and they spent countless posts raking 50 Shades over the coals lol. But that scene with the knitting room was great. I'm now kinda secretly hoping Soel-A does in fact, have a hidden cute side to her like that. The story is missing copious amounts of background setting info (not that I mind persay) in various areas so it would be nice to see some fleshing out at some point.

craptree:

Random Reader:

Hmm...well I'm not going to lie, I've always been one to dramatically overthink stuff. I guess that would be the thing that makes the most sense....it not supposed to be making sense (in terms of subtle symbolism or something).

Haha no worries HL. It happens ;) ... I mean shit, we all overthink in at least a couple other stories 'round here cough Citrus cough

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I was expecting a chapter linked to the main story but I don't feel dissapointed for some reason. I find ssamba a really cute and nice author. I'm also happy at how popular is Fluttering Feelings on the official site, it's great for her and us :D
I liked the special chapter and I think part of the reason I'm not upset or anything is because the next chapter comes next week.

Btw I have a feeling this story is going to last a lot.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Wow Halmoni, that's quick, thank you! So yes it's yuri, for those of little faith. And there is a lot of story left...

Hmm...well I'm not going to lie, I've always been one to dramatically overthink stuff.

Underthinking is usually a bigger problem. Everywhere.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Is FF all fiction or based on real life events and people or something in between, i wonder? Since the very beginning, i've been surprised to find No-Rae's character as a description of mine own, reacting accordingly in situations, and then the same zodiac sign - is it all coinsidence and the author just knows how to portray personalities?

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

I like the part where he said: "Even though there's so much of the story left" Its nice to have a good yuri story with decent amount of chapters, especially with characters like norae and seola :D

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Side Note:

Does anyone else keep track of how many "hearts" Samba's getting per chapter? I'm pretty impressed (first of all) that Fluttering Feelings seems to be the most popular manhwa on the site, by far. I think the next closes has maybe 1000 hearts per chapter (and Samba's is 5 times that). Which is promising regarding its future. That being said, last chapter seems to have been a "low," for the series (not an all time low, mind you). Which was both disappointing and slightly odd...I mean, it was (I guiltily admit) one of my favorites.

Yup. ~5000+ ❤ per chapter. That's why let's keep our support up. I, for one, left a comment for the first time on the site (just created an account lol sorry Ssamba :)

I love how this chapter canonizes FF to be a yuri or as Ssamba said:

"Lesbian, yuri, GL, queer, they're all correct.
Please just call it whatever you'd like.
To be honest, those genres aren't very meaningful to me, or to the manhwa called Fluttering Feelings."

And yes pls!!!
"...there's so much of the story left..."

joined Jan 31, 2015

Random Reader (on page 37):

So I came across these gems on Youtube just now. It's chapter 1 and 2 set to some great music and a trailer going up to about ch.14.

Fluttering Feelings Trailer (Of Sorts)
Chapter 1 - With Translations and Good Music
Chapter 2 - With Translations and Good Music

It's my first time listening to Korean music, pretty good stuff.

If I'm not mistaken, those videos are actually uploaded by a user of this forum joeybackpackz.

Actually, I really like the first one:
Fluttering Feelings Manhwa [FanVideo] (up to chapter 14)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoQ7a0plw0

For some reason, the music really fits (though the lyrics probably don't, lol).

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 9:38PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Side Note:

Yup. ~5000+ ❤ per chapter. That's why let's keep our support up. I, for one, left a comment for the first time on the site (just created an account lol sorry Ssamba :)

To be honest, those genres aren't very meaningful to me, or to the manhwa called Fluttering Feelings."

And yes pls!!!
"...there's so much of the story left..."

The one in second place, Gather Three, is that two girls hugging...? Also yuri???

joined Jan 31, 2015

craptree

[...] So yes it's yuri, for those of little faith. [...]

palakangorange:

Yeah, I seriously hope that after this, all those people will kindly STFU.

By "those people", you know, I mean the ones (not necessarily on DS) who say shit like,
"yo dawg, is dis yuri, cuz if it aint, i aint readin it"
or "yo bro how com key arent kissin n shit yet, is dis yuri??!11"
or "OMG OMG HET ENDING, OMGOMGOMG"

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 1:18AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Did ssamba just.

That was so a 50Shades reference lull

Holy crap, maybe that was actually the movie Norae was watching a couple of chapters ago.

No wonder Seol-A didn't like that kind of movie. Me neither. It was just a sadistic movie so if you are into that, you'll like it. Oh no way, don't tell me No-Rae is into that?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.