Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Mar 9, 2015

No-Rae keeping her distance but I hint a little jealousy when she mentioned about seol-a's stalker boy ^_^

joined Mar 23, 2015

Oh I should have done this in my first post but I just wanted to thanks Halmoni and any other translators for translating this. I think this is one of the best yuri mangas to come by in a long time, and I would not be able to enjoy it without your help and brilliance!

I think the next one will be a side chapter and likely about Norae. None of us really understand Norae and without going into her past, I don't think we will figure it out. She's awfully angsty when she's usually a carefree kid.

I

joined Mar 1, 2015

I'm sorry if it's out of topic, but I can't find the lyrics at all in google.
Can someone help me?? Please give me english translation + roomaji the lyrics of "Fog" by Zitten.
I really like this song but I know nothing about the content of lyrics means what. I'm so depressed.

last edited at Mar 23, 2015 9:32PM

joined Mar 23, 2015

Ssamba does such a good job of showing how these ladies are feeling despite the short chapters. I love how we see everything reminding No-rae of Seol-a, like with the magnetic pear:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/j45na56f13fty6u/2.jpg#

Poor No-rae is so confused. Soon, my child.

Prof%20pic%200
joined Feb 27, 2015

aaaah!!! chapter 28!!! It's finally happening!! XD can't wait for the next chapter!!

Prof%20pic%200
joined Feb 27, 2015

[GOOGLE DRIVE LINK DELETED PER TRANSLATOR'S PRIOR REQUEST - IF HALMORI WANTS IT POSTED, THEY'LL POST IT]
23 - 28 eng Translation (edited by shutter click)

last edited at Mar 24, 2015 4:11PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I think it's about time for the author to shed some light on No-Rae's past, I am really curious to see what is the reason for her behaviour and how it will further affect their love.. just can't wait , they are so cute <3 thanks again for the hard work :)

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

OMGOSH I LOVE IT!!! <3 <3 Love the two protagonists so much

This post adds absolutely no value except fangirl-ism.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Some whiny douche said they couldn't read the raws with my translation, so I did a crappy rough typeset.
Enjoy lol.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nf32vb78d7or5/ff28

Oh I love you Halmoni!!! :D
I was avoiding this thread due to spoilers and wasn't sure where to read the other translations and was just patiently waiting for the uploads here on DS. Thankfully someone gave me the link for chapters 6-27. And it was a total cliff hanger!!! Dx
This what you call "crappy rough typeset" is one of the best things ever!!! xD
Thank you thank you thank you! :D

joined Jan 31, 2015

moonfrost13:

anonymous:

Ehh... can't be sure, but she might mean that it's one of those "non regular" chapters. You know, in other manga, it would be those chapters that typically have a ".5" number, like chapter 28.5 instead of 29. And they are usually a side story.

The only "special" chapter that has happened so far in FF is the Chuseok Special, which was between chapters 5 and 6.

Not sure what she meant.

I was wondering about this as well... I don't know whether to be excited or bummed if that means the next chapter won't continue where this one left off from. =/

On the bright side, it gives you more free time to create more fan art. :D
I kid I kid ... well, not really. :P

littleyuri:

@Anon Of course. Just saying that if they fought and made up in like 1.5 chapters, I'd find that a bit bad... Can't word it better but I think you understand.

And yeah, I feel you about Citrus, I found Citrus fodder tier in terms of the yuris I've read. Oh god, I hear them coming! I better hide!!!

Yeah, I getcha, it would seem like it's too quickly resolved.

But there isn't any "right" amount of time for a fight to last in a story. It should last as long as it makes sense in the story's progression. And yes, the fight should actually progress, not just kind of "turn in circles". ... Yes, like Citrus.

No, seriously though, I don't want to keep using Citrus as an example, but for me, that's a perfect example of a "fight" or a "conflict" that's going nowhere fast. At a few points, it seemed like it was actually progressing, but then the author would do a "reset", and a very non subtle and nonsensical one at that, such that any progress so far is basically discarded, and the characters are back at square one. And the theory that most people have is that the author is trying to stretch out the story at the expense of... the story.

So all that to say, I just want the story to move in a way and pace that makes sense, whatever that might be. (In ssamba we trust?)

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 9:37PM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Why has all the chapters been uploaded to mangafox but not here?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Cause Mangafox does what it wants.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mangafox is not well known for respecting creators or scanning groups, or caring much whether QC and the like has been done. Dynasty tries to be good about such things.

Personally, I prefer the latter approach.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Mangafox is not well known for respecting creators or scanning groups, or caring much whether QC and the like has been done. Dynasty tries to be good about such things.

They're also on Mangahere, I read in some places that they belong to the same person, I don't remember seen the chapters in other readers.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

They're also on Mangahere, I read in some places that they belong to the same person, I don't remember seen the chapters in other readers.

Oh, I see. Not very nice of them. I prefer to read here on Dynasty though~

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Anon Yeah, of course it has to make sense, hahaha. Not like, fighting over who ate the pudding and the fight will last like 10 chapters, lol. In Ssamba we trust.

@The prolonging of chapters, I guess it's all about the $$$... Sad.

I still find the pace of FF perfect though.

Oh man, so excited for the next chapter. I hope it's really a special chapter.

last edited at Mar 26, 2015 5:46PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Prolonging of chapters?? Don't get what you're sad about? Nothing seems prolonged to me as far as I can tell... oO

And rereading ch.28, that guy cannot seriously read the situation or the woman he's crushing on lol.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Na na na na na na na na na Batman batman na na na na na na na na na na batman batman

joined Feb 22, 2015

Prolonging of chapters?? Don't get what you're sad about? Nothing seems prolonged to me as far as I can tell... oO

I wasn't talking about FF.

joined Mar 27, 2015

Hello! Does anyone knows when the chapters are released here?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hello! Does anyone knows when the chapters are released here?

Whenever QC is finished. For that, you'll have to ask over at Yuri Project since they're responsible for that now.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Na na na na na na na na na Batman batman na na na na na na na na na na batman batman

I dont even like batman....

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Oh wow... so erm just realized today is Saturday... ^^ So that's why the new chapter isn't up... cough not addicted or anything ... cough cough

joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh wow... so erm just realized today is Saturday... ^^ So that's why the new chapter isn't up... cough not addicted or anything ... cough cough

I will take a potato and Eat It!!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

It'll get posted when it gets posted. =]

To reply you must either login or sign up.