Forum › Stardust Telepath discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Yeah, romance is nice.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Loved the callbacks to everyone's conflict and changes, it really feels tightly planned. And I believe this is the first time they explicitly talk about romance. The juxtaposition of that with Yuu and Umika's conversation seems very deliberate.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

dang they decided to go full mask off look at the tag this time. Umika and Yuu being a bit open about being in love with each other but being awkward about love while Raimon tries to kinda tsundere flirt with Haruno.

That was cute

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

As gay as this (44) chapter was, the fact that we went back in the special to how the teacher got her license makes me hope that we'll give her some time to make up for that harsh treatment she got recently. I mean, she tried so hard!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I understand much better now what you and I are feeling.

X Doubt

I think Matataki understands better than Yuu.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Loved the callbacks to everyone's conflict and changes, it really feels tightly planned. And I believe this is the first time they explicitly talk about romance. The juxtaposition of that with Yuu and Umika's conversation seems very deliberate.

Yes, it was well placed. The narrator was speaking to us then. This really feels like an ending (especially with the quote about their futures) but though I'm assuming it's not?

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 9:03PM

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yes, it was well placed. The narrator was speaking to us then. This really feels like an ending (especially with the quote about their futures) but though I'm assuming it's not?

Don't worry, we're going into a new arc after this. It only feels conclusive because it's the last chapter of the volume.

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 6:09AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The poly vibes are off the charts!

These bitches gay

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Ay we get to see Matataki with her hair down...

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Should we add Age gap tag to this manga?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Beautiful. ^_^

And the alien is finally taught to recognize her jealousy. :D

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

They released a really nice recap music video to set up the climax of the anime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKM9-G9xomg

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Those specials were extra gay and I love it

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Those specials were extra gay and I love it

Yes. :3

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I had noticed Haruno was suddenly wearing a new choker during the chapter but I just chalked it up to a goof on part of the author. The real explanation is delicious, Matataki became a sweetheart after being fixed.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Hmmm something gives me the feeling that if we ever get kissing in this manga it’ll be the side couple first. Then the main couple will follow shortly afterwards with Yuu asking what the meaning of the gesture is.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Now I'm also grinning like an idiot. So sweet.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The sports festival was great. Red Bull really does give you wings! :D

And this is literally just flirting.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Having been exposed to Stardust Telepath first through the anime and then reading all of the manga from the beginning, I just have to say it really is an amazing story in both formats (the anime was an extremely faithful adaptation). It's heartfelt, with such good pacing and really relatable character moments around the passion of having a dream and the pain of failure or the lack thereof of a clear dream. It's immediately jumped to being one of my favorite stories of all time in terms of impact and long term impression that it'll leave on me, and I'm really excited to see how the rest of the story goes.

The gay frames and very deep, special connection that each pair has with their respective other half are great too!!! I don't expect a kiss in any way, as there's (unfortunately) enough wriggle room to leave it as textual but no physical confirmation yuri or subtextual yuri, but those foreheadpathy moments have been pretty suggestive from the start.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Cheers for the 5th Volume, didn't think we'd get here, hope it gets ever gayer

joined Dec 13, 2022

VINDICATION for Emihara-Sensei!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sensei finally got to show them her license. ^_^

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

It seems that the BD sales of this anime series are quite low. This can be predicted based on the popularity of the anime while it is running. As for why this anime is not popular, it is quite difficult to understand. Beautiful art, good content, adapted closely to the manga, promoted quite a bit by the publishing magazine (this series has been on the cover of Kirara magazine quite a few times since the anime announcement). I don't know if the manga is selling well or not

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The anime was exclusive to only two streaming services, TVer and FOD, which aren't even among the most mainstream ones. They kneecapped its potential spread right from the start, though I'm sure the production committee made their calculations and decided the money they'd get from the exclusivity deals would be worth it. I wouldn't read much into the BD sales performance.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It seems that the BD sales of this anime series are quite low. This can be predicted based on the popularity of the anime while it is running. As for why this anime is not popular, it is quite difficult to understand. Beautiful art, good content, adapted closely to the manga, promoted quite a bit by the publishing magazine (this series has been on the cover of Kirara magazine quite a few times since the anime announcement). I don't know if the manga is selling well or not

I've seen so many well written, truly emotional and heartfelt animes do bad numbers and so many generic boner comedies and braindead fan service harem shows go forever. It's hard not to feel a bit cynical about it TBH :[

To reply you must either login or sign up.