Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 11:59AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Quite the contrary, it was hilarious. Giant rodent attack!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Yeah man, Ian and Ed are awesome. Glad to see 'em getting their mack on.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I like their friendship, I don't know if I want it to turn into something romantic

Same but she had a dream about kissing her now. Idk if it can just be friendship anymore after that, say nothing comes from it, it's still gotta be explored at least now.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

That should have been Ayano and Miyoshi.

Nobody reads this manga to watch middle-aged gay guys flirting.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Same but she had a dream about kissing her now. Idk if it can just be friendship anymore after that.

Good thing she didn't have a dream about confessing and being rejected, hm?

joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay dude, I don't know who here is asking ngl but hey, if you wanna have a little cry about it, by all means though, perhaps Machiavelli or whatever they're calling themselves will put an arm around your shoulder.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Same but she had a dream about kissing her now. Idk if it can just be friendship anymore after that.

I mean, let's not be too hasty now, that could be the next dream.

joined Feb 1, 2021

It ended in a kiss, so obviously Ayano and Miyoshi couldn't do it.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 2:38PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I mean, let's not be too hasty now, that could be the next dream.

Our Yuri already started but it accelerated after I got rejected in a dream.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 2:50PM

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

More chapter of my favorite couple in the manga, yay. What a raunchy dream.

Also, Ian and Ed are hilarious as always. Their interactions are fun.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 4:03PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well girl you see your dads kissing, now it's your turn to run out and kiss the girl you're dreaming about!

joined Oct 4, 2016

I like their friendship, I don't know if I want it to turn into something romantic

Same but she had a dream about kissing her now. Idk if it can just be friendship anymore after that, say nothing comes from it, it's still gotta be explored at least now.

I definitely remember chapters where Eli and Honoka were super flirty. The whole "GET THAT SWEET ASS OVER HERE!" business. Am I misremembering?

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I've come back to reread this chapter 5 separate times today... Kishi's really good at sweet fluff when he puts his mind to it.

Also I've always appreciated his inclusion of Ian and Ed being dumb cheesy husbands, as well as the girls' yaoi fantasies, like he's poking fun at everyone without being judgemental or mean spirited. Like, if Virgins' Empire was exclusively about teenage girls' boobs and ass, I think I'd find it hard to digest, but since a lot of time is spent on the two men and fantasies of guys, it's clear he's going for a general lighthearted dumbassery.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I do. And I'm not alone. Think very carefully for a while about what that means.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Think very carefully for a while about what that means.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Man what a fucking terrible chapter.
I hate this manga and I hate my life even more... FUCK,WHYARENTTHEYDATINGYET

The first page for this chapter on a different site is a filthy BL scene and I felt proud for 5 seconds bc i thought the girls improved their BL skills. It was all just a dream, I need to bleach my eyes, I hate this chapter so much rn, but I still liked the lap kiss sequence.

Why are people like this

Why are people reading gay stories so disgusted and judgmental about other stuff like this.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Wholesome Yaoi/Yuri chapter
*Balanced as all things should be

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

The first page for this chapter on a different site is a filthy BL scene and I felt proud for 5 seconds bc i thought the girls improved their BL skills. It was all just a dream, I need to bleach my eyes, I hate this chapter so much rn, but I still liked the lap kiss sequence.

Why are people like this

Why are people reading gay stories so disgusted and judgmental about other stuff like this.

Denial. Deep denial.

joined May 3, 2019

Pinching and kicking the air rn, why did it have to be a dream

joined Oct 4, 2016

Why are people like this

There are two broad groups of people who visit this site.

1) Folks who are looking for stories.
2) Folks who are looking for wank fuel.

Presumably the folks cringing at two dudes kissing belong to group 2.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Why are bitter people coming to the forum to insult other posters? We should be here to enjoy yuri.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 7:23PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

Why are bitter people coming to the forum to insult other posters? We should be here to enjoy yuri.

There are two broad groups of people who visit this forum.

1) Folks who comment on the stories.
2) Folks who comment on other commenters and try to start fights.

Presumably the folks who insult those who don't agree with them belong to group 2.

joined Oct 4, 2016

It's only insulting if you think there's something wrong with looking for wank fuel. I don't. Do you?

joined Oct 4, 2016

There are two broad groups of people who visit this forum.

1) Folks who comment on the stories.
2) Folks who comment on other commenters and try to start fights.

Presumably the folks who insult those who don't agree with them belong to group 2.

Physician, heal thyself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.