Forum › What's that manga called?

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

what's the one where there are three childhood friends, one guy and 2 girls? one of the girls would clean the other girls ears lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I’m looking for this one manga, the only scenes I can remember is one of the girls grandma was in the hospital and it had a washroom scene in a more olden house, I think a rat showed up and one of the girls chased it with a broom? Not too sure

This.

joined Jan 28, 2022

Hi~ I'm looking for a yuri manga, that was probably a oneshot, which shows the many cute mornings of a couple.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I am looking for the manga where my avatar originates from.
I want to reread it, I remember it being awesome.

IT was removed due to some I guess misunderstandings? from the authors. It was translated and the translation team accidentally? used the wrong author name and the author wrote about potential identity theft on twitter and as such it was taken down.
(why do I remember those details and not the mangas / authors name. silly brain)

joined Oct 11, 2022

Looking for a manga, translated first chapter within the last 2 years I believe, about a depressed and/or serious woman (short black hair) who has a witch show up on her doorstep. I believe the witch had like, flower powers? She also had a very distinctly different art style compared to the other woman. I think she manages to force cohabitation and thats where the first chapter ends.

For anyone else looking, it's Mi-chan and Airi (which I have been very negligent in TLing, but hopefully I can get another few chapters out this year).

Describing Airi as having "flower powers" is cracking me up though, I love this.

LucentThoughts
joined Jul 23, 2023

So. Girl A wants to know about Girl B's love life because Girl B won't share. Girl B still won't say anything, Girl A makes all kind of random guesses through the school day. At the end of the day, they're talking to Faceless Boy (There's a pun with his name being close to "handsome"), and a determined Girl B hold Girl A's hand while he talks. Then they walk home, Girl A is cutely flustered and Girl B is commenting to herself how easy Girl A is to read. I feel like the title is from Girl A's perspective about not being able to read her friend.

I'm going to feel so dumb when I'm shown what the title is. Because it's right there.

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

So. Girl A wants to know about Girl B's love life because Girl B won't share. Girl B still won't say anything, Girl A makes all kind of random guesses through the school day. At the end of the day, they're talking to Faceless Boy (There's a pun with his name being close to "handsome"), and a determined Girl B hold Girl A's hand while he talks. Then they walk home, Girl A is cutely flustered and Girl B is commenting to herself how easy Girl A is to read. I feel like the title is from Girl A's perspective about not being able to read her friend.

I'm going to feel so dumb when I'm shown what the title is. Because it's right there.

Wavering Mind

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where a girl writes to her friend some stories but she doesn't want to find out that she loves her.

Is my description too vague

I wish I saw this earlier because you probably won't see this now, but this has to be Her World by Hakamada Mera, it's one of my favorites

last edited at Jul 28, 2023 10:25PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

My friend doesn't believe this manga is real, but I know it's on here. It's about a bunnygirl in a hostess club(?) who's bad at their job and trying everything they can to keep it. I don't remember much more, but I recall carrots being a prominent, uh, toy? used as "punishment". Does anyone remember this manga? It was short, maybe one or two chapters I think.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This.

Thank you! My friend is still in shock after reading it XD

Cio-min
joined Aug 2, 2023

Hihi, Im looking for this oneshot? It's like the girls know they're in a manga, with like the main character being the least popular by reader polls? and like it's a harem manga so she has been getting less and less screentime? Then like a new girl appears and she's from a war manga and like the main girl starts to like her instead of the harem protag? skksksks

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

IT was removed due to some I guess misunderstandings? from the authors. It was translated and the translation team accidentally? used the wrong author name and the author wrote about potential identity theft on twitter and as such it was taken down.
(why do I remember those details and not the mangas / authors name. silly brain)

I have looked up what I could find on my harddrive and I edited the avatar around october to september 2018. Maybe this helps.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

I want to know a Manga, about high school girls, first two was introduced, the protagonist, girl A, knows that her friend, girl B, have crush on her, but girl B hides it by having a male actor wallpaper, and etc, but sometimes girl B slips out. Then girl C was introduced, she confessed to girl A, then girl A realized she likes girl B, in the end girl A confessed to B. I remembered it was on summer, and the last scene, they were eating(?) Ice cream. Pls help

joined Oct 23, 2016

I remember that kerfuffle, it was this author:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/kamaboko_tarou
There's a booth link to the work your avatar is from.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I remember that kerfuffle, it was this author:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/kamaboko_tarou
There's a booth link to the work your avatar is from.

Thats it. Wow. you are a genius. thanks a lot

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Alright. this SHOULD be relatively easy to find, but for some reason I'm having the worst time trying to find this manga and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. It's either a full colour 4-koma or long-strip yuri ( but I'm pretty sure it's a 4-koma ) set in high school, and most of the manga focuses when their relationship is already established. the girls look very alike, and I remember at some point their moms get together as well (?) It has a lot of chapters, if I remember correctly.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

The mom thing makes me think of That Time I Got Blackmailed by the Class's Green Tea Bitch. But the girls don't look alike at all...

Edit: could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/green_plum_blossom_tea

last edited at Aug 27, 2023 1:48PM

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

I want to know a Manga, about high school girls, first two was introduced, the protagonist, girl A, knows that her friend, girl B, have crush on her, but girl B hides it by having a male actor wallpaper, and etc, but sometimes girl B slips out. Then girl C was introduced, she confessed to girl A, then girl A realized she likes girl B, in the end girl A confessed to B. I remembered it was on summer, and the last scene, they were eating(?) Ice cream. Pls help

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This was, I think, a long-running and popular manga. The thing I remember is that during the first half, the two main girls had a semi-antagonistic relationship with another girl who was very cynical and sexualy promiscuousl. Somehow, in the library, they found her with a teacher, they were a couple, it turned out. And the other girl eventually admitted they were in love, even though she normally scoffed at love. The main couple had been worried about being in the library after curfew or being caught kissing or some such.

joined Jan 9, 2017

^ This?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

^ This?

Thank you, yes! it's Hanjuku Joshi. I haven't thought of it in a long time. Amazing you could find it from my description.

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Trying to find one where a girl ends up falling in love with a snow spirit that rescued her? Had a follow up where they eventually ended up living together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.