Forum › Liar Satsuki Can See Death discussion

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Sadge
But at least they didn't completely reject it like some other people cough Kozue Amano cough

If you want a more accurate translation, it's more like "I don't go out of my way to read yuri, but I do often find myself really getting into manga from people who draw it." It's not a rejection of yuri by any means. I still wouldn't hold my breath for Liar Satsuki to get an explicit yuri ending, but the only reasonable outcomes are for it to stay as subtexty as it is or everyone to die.

Also, I wouldn't call Komachi reliable, but I wonder why Satsuki never told her about the premonitory corpses, given how often she was involved with them.

Back when they were saving Sensei, Komachi just naturally joined the team as Satsuki's hall pass. Some people assumed Satsuki told her off-screen but I doubt it. I think what happened is Komachi never questioned anything and Satsuki never questioned her not questioning anything. Those two get along like matches and gasoline; Satsuki's naivete and history of social rejection causing her to gladly take at face value the crazy girl who approves of everything. She hasn't considered that she'd need to explain the whole story to Komachi.

It's like when Satsuki saved Komachi recently. Satsuki tells her she's going to die, Komachi says Okay! (I'm going to die then!) and Satsuki is so happy someone easily trusts what she's saying. They're never really on the same page but Satsuki sure thinks they are.

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

The fact that Satsuki could walk onto Akira's hospital room and see an preminatory corpse is really scary...
We pray that Akira recovers

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Who was the class rep girl again? Her appearance was so sudden, that I, for a moment, thought that Satsuki is now a ghost, so nobody can see her.

The fact that Satsuki could walk onto Akira's hospital room and see an preminatory corpse is really scary...

Yeah, it took massive guts to look into that room. But as far as I can tell, there was no premonition there, right? If so, Akira is safe for at least another day...

We pray that Akira recovers

Word.

PS: Also, note the complete lack of parental concern about Satsuki being hospitalized. Akira's father is a massive asshole, but at least he'll go to jail: what Satsuki's dad is doing is far more insidious...

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Satsuki is now a ghost, so nobody can see her.

This sounds crazy, but I had the same thought while reading the chapter.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

PS: Also, note the complete lack of parental concern about Satsuki being hospitalized. Akira's father is a massive asshole, but at least he'll go to jail: what Satsuki's dad is doing is far more insidious...

Nah, i think he was there but not for too long, he is a doctor and has showed that he values life as much as Satsuki so for him to not have gone to check on her its kind of contradictory

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

about this...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch66#11
As far as I know, and I am not a phycisist, the argument between Einstein and Bohr (not Einstein and Schrodinger) was never truly resolved and was not about the quantum theory in general, but the theory of hidden parameters (God plays no dice and all that).
As for quantum theory being proven... Again, not sure.

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 1:08PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Hydrogen explosion time

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Nah, i think he was there but not for too long, he is a doctor and has showed that he values life as much as Satsuki so for him to not have gone to check on her its kind of contradictory

You may think that is the case, but since the current chapter has contained no indications that that may be the case, it will remain a pure speculation.

about this...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch66#11
As far as I know, and I am not a phycisist, the argument between Einstein and Bohr (not Einstein and Schrodinger) was never truly resolved and was not about the quantum theory in general, but the theory of hidden parameters (God plays no dice and all that).

AFAIK the local hidden variables have been ruled out just recently by experiments based on Bell inequalities. Granted, superdeterminism was not, but that's kind of a dead end IMO, anyway.

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 5:09PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

You know I thought for a moment that the accident had made Satsuki suicidal and that's why all the corpses showed up in the classroom, fortunately it seems that's not the case

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Poor lass and her tall ass feeling down...

Also,Girls' Frontline : Project Neural Cloud made fun use of Schrodingers' cat.

Other fun versions include everytime a loaded handgun is added to the box,for obvious reasons.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

So, I guess the question to ask is: why is there an explosion? Who's going to detonate it?

I think it might be the teacher. He's got some really weird reactions to Satsuki seeing awful things constantly(as a teacher, an adult, and a human being, he should be concerned for the girl able to see corpses).

Rereading the prologue seems to imply that someone she saved is going to do this(which could, again, be the teacher).

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 12:58AM

joined Jul 7, 2020

that is not what a scientologist is translator LMFAO

joined May 1, 2021

I don't know what was meant by "scientologist" (maybe someone who studies science? But there is no good word for that ever since epistemology changed meaning). Either way, scientology is a religion/cult that has some wild history. The jist of it is that essentially human spirits are immortal and have lived countless lives (aliens are involved also and Xenu is a big galactic baddy)

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 2:52PM

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I'm wondering how the explosion is going to happen. My gut says something happens when the teacher gives a demonstration, but I'm not married to the idea.

elusivebutthole
001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

I don't know what was meant by "scientologist" (maybe someone who studies science? But there is no good word for that ever since epistemology changed meaning). Either way, scientology is a religion/cult that has some wild history. The jist of it is that essentially human spirits are immortal and have lived countless lives (aliens are involved also and Xenu is a big galactic baddy)

scientologist just means someone who's in the cult, someone whose profession is science is a scientist

translator probably just got it fucked up

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Chapter 69 approaches.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Chapter 69 approaches.

Rejoice.

On that note, someone calls Satsuki out for being Down Horrible™!
(Shh I know it's just being easily flustered + lack but I can dream :3)

Golden Mertens
joined Jul 9, 2021

Wow they are really building up for an hella emotional reencounter between Satsuki and Akira aren't them?

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I expect an extreme full chapter make out session between Satsuki and Akira where they passionately proclaim their love for each again and again in every panel

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I expect an extreme full chapter make out session between Satsuki and Akira where they passionately proclaim their love for each again and again in every panel

Make that two chapters of hot,passitonate,steamy,and sensual clam jamming whenever they try to get it on like Donkey Kong but keep getting interrupted by their friends.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Was there a delay with Chapter 68? cause I notice the credits page on 67 says it was expected on July 26th and that was just over a week ago

Golden Mertens
joined Jul 9, 2021

Is this one not going to get updated here anymore?

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

"If you save her, all those people I'm going to kill are going to die!"

Listen to yourself my man.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Komachi face

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

The reason the Prez is so dangerous is because his logic is flawed and he doesn't realize it. And the reason the other girl who's name I forget is dangerous is because she's a freaking simp.

To reply you must either login or sign up.