Forum › Posts by jeopardy

jeopardy
Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I read this and can only think of "ESH. You're both just enabling each others mental illnesses. You're both perfect for each other. Never change. Just never involve anybody else in what you've got going on."

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I'm curious what Magenta's ACTUAL La Verita would've been; on page 19 panel 6 has an entirely different silhouette before the Flower of Lust encloses her. Chapter 40 showed there's still residual dark magic from the berserk Baiser fight inside her so it looks like it's capable of overriding her transformation.

I've been wondering the same thing. From "Fallen Medic" I'm thinking that her true La Verita would have been something with Heavenly/Angelic/Saintly- both because those tend to be the opposite of Fallen in this context and, while I don't know Magenta has ever been referred to with those adjectives, they definitely suit her- so maybe something akin to a cleric but fancier?

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I'm wondering how the explosion is going to happen. My gut says something happens when the teacher gives a demonstration, but I'm not married to the idea.

jeopardy
J<->M discussion 03 Jun 15:41
Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

Instant subscribe.

And I'm not convinced that just bonking heads will switch them back.

jeopardy
Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I came in expecting to get hurt but I didn't think I was gonna need a hospital visit. The grief and pain and fear and anger was so beautifully portrayed, especially from the perspective of a child. It can be hard to capture the emotional distance between children and adults, but it was done incredibly skillfully.

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

is this going to be the tipping point where i finally give in and learn mahjong myself?

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I feel like the number of people around her dying might have something to do with her own wishes. Not that Satsuki would wish harm purposefully, but for her to prevent deaths someone has to be at risk of dying. So something (a curse placed upon her, a curse she accidentally created, I'm throwing spaghetti at the wall) puts people's lives at risk so that she gets those opportunities.

I really hope I'm wrong and barking up the wrong tree.

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I hope she kept her promise to Yuushi. I liked him.