Forum › A Female Knight Who Seduces a Gloomy Witch discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

She shouldn’t had put her finger in a witch

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

As Dawko once said "SAAA-"

joined May 26, 2016

Unfortunate. I wanted them to have something sweet and for the witch to turn out to just be misunderstood. WELP. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of the "evil girl was just misunderstood" trope. It's such a cliche at this point

That being said, Knight's condescending attitude didn't earn a lot of sympathy points lol

what are you on about? condecending attitude is equal to being enslaved as an undead that can’t even talk to an psychopath witch? eh?

yes sir she fucked around and found out lol when she could have most likely ran or did ANYTHING else

edit: gotta say man the tag whining on here sometimes because people got "hurt" over a ending is always ugh

last edited at May 28, 2023 1:46PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Terrible end

Well, she really is a n00b. Even a choose-your-own-adventure reader, typically 10 years old, would have made better choices. Hopefully, she'll be humbled and the witch will restore her to health.

A lvl 99 opponent was present at a starting area, there wasn't exactly better options

And she can't exactly do much to make her situation better as she now suffers from locked in syndrome

A 10 year old Cyoa reader would have died and had to start over, an option this character seemingly doesn't have

A level 99 witch has made you her wife.

After a weekend of love-making, you wake up and she fawns on you.

If you choose to say "it's been real, babe, but I can't be tied down to one woman. Maybe our paths will cross again" turn to the next page.

If you choose to say "I love you too, honey," and stay in bed, turn to page # you have a brain in your head.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Gloomy girls are THE BEST! Just don't toy with their feelings. You won't like the outcome.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Unfortunate. I wanted them to have something sweet and for the witch to turn out to just be misunderstood. WELP. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of the "evil girl was just misunderstood" trope. It's such a cliche at this point

That being said, Knight's condescending attitude didn't earn a lot of sympathy points lol

what are you on about? condecending attitude is equal to being enslaved as an undead that can’t even talk to an psychopath witch? eh?

What are you expecting of a psychopath witch? Those bones didn't come from nowhere

Tumblr_o8cv0mqz201vw9rjuo1_1280
joined Sep 21, 2016

That escalated quickly

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

you know the phrase ''dont stick your dick in crazy'' apparently that also applies to women who knew?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

you know the phrase ''dont stick your dick in crazy'' apparently that also applies to women who knew?

Don't scissor crazy
Don't sapphic crazy

Streptococcus pneumoniae
00213_opt
joined Sep 23, 2017

I should have pay more attention to the yandere tag

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

The one time negative rizz might've been the better play here

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Which three women did Saber canonically fuck? :))

Not sure if serious, but the answer is Guinevere, Morgan and Rin. This is for a fairly broad definition of fucking, though, because canon implies Morgan basically just magically extracted Saber's sperm (she was a futanari at the time, long story); and also Rin was really the one fucking Saber, not the other way around. Some people like to think Dark Sakura had a turn too.

It was, indeed, a serious question. Guinevere and Morgan I remember. Vaguely. But Rin??? I mean, I definitely believe it if it's Rin doing the banging lmao, but also, I do not remember that (also also now I'm curious about the Dark Sakura one).

joined May 3, 2014

yes sir she fucked around and found out lol when she could have most likely ran or did ANYTHING else

edit: gotta say man the tag whining on here sometimes because people got "hurt" over a ending is always ugh

you makes no bloody sense, you are one of thous people that ALWAYS has the perfect solution as an reader when you see an character fall, then you go like “sike you deserve it since you didn’t overcame the situation MY WAY lololol”

last edited at Jul 5, 2023 12:36AM

joined May 3, 2014

What are you expecting of a psychopath witch? Those bones didn't come from nowhere

if there is one thing psychopaths do well is pretend they are normal 0.0

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Welp. That took a turn

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

oh did not see that ending coming at all....and here I expected a domestic life together

joined Jan 14, 2020

Which three women did Saber canonically fuck? :))

Not sure if serious, but the answer is Guinevere, Morgan and Rin. This is for a fairly broad definition of fucking, though, because canon implies Morgan basically just magically extracted Saber's sperm (she was a futanari at the time, long story); and also Rin was really the one fucking Saber, not the other way around. Some people like to think Dark Sakura had a turn too.

It was, indeed, a serious question. Guinevere and Morgan I remember. Vaguely. But Rin??? I mean, I definitely believe it if it's Rin doing the banging lmao, but also, I do not remember that (also also now I'm curious about the Dark Sakura one).

Rin: "mana transfer" in the first Fate/stay night branch. Really it was her warming Saber up for Shirou, but she got into it...

To reply you must either login or sign up.