Forum › Rutou-san ni ha Kanaimasen discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Holy crap this chapter was so adorable Big congrats to the author for getting serialized! I'm so glad were gonna get to see these two a lot more. This was easily the best chapter so far the entire picture taking part had me laughing so hard. Super fluffy and super cute these two make a great opposites attract pairing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not much teasing today, just some wonderful time spent together. ^_^

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Finally a 4-koma comedy manga that is actually funny.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I can't believe Wamura didn't kiss her as soon as they got into the purikura box. I know I would have...

I don't think the series is anywhere near the point this could happen yet but I wholeheartedly concur.

In any case, this is so goddamn cute. Just 8 pages of fun and sweetness.

I think that one thing that stands out to me is that in this sort of story, the outgoing one is often overbearing and almost invasive while the introverted one is often wholly passive and fully against the other's advancements, but the dynamic here feels completely different. There's an actual back-and-forth between the two, especially in this chapter, and the playing field feels leveled, or something like that. Their dynamic is also very natural and organic which is a big plus.

last edited at Feb 8, 2023 10:58AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

It was really cute how Ratou reacted to Wamura’s infodumping

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I felt for her when she was coming unravelled in the theatre seat. Even her arms were limp.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

This is adorable. Looking forward to when the yuri starts

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I spent too much time trying to confirm that the girl yelling "sus" at Chihiro wasn't in fact Kaname.
Still, this is a lovely series, the only downside is I have to re-read it each time it updates to remember what was going on.

last edited at May 26, 2023 8:55AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Really, the entire class needs that hospital visit... :D

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So did Rutou choose Wamura for a "deep" reason, or was she just curious about the nerdy little creature sitting behind her in class

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So did Rutou choose Wamura for a "deep" reason, or was she just curious about the nerdy little creature sitting behind her in class

I mean, the way I see it, someone who's known not to like taking photos would not take one with someone just out of curiosity.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I assume that was not the original text but for some reason, the idea of a small girl yelling out "sus!" out of nowhere like that is infinitely amusing.

I'm hoping we actually get to see this "hidden reason" she specifically "chose" Chihiro, but I'm inclined to believe it's simply that she likes her. I can't exactly explain why, but I also really like how the exchange unfolded. How Kaname turned into a bumbling mess and dropped her facade completely, and how hard that hit Chihiro. "Rutou-san always wears her heart on her sleeve...". I really liked that part. It's all so incredibly endearing. And I want more.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

smoil smoil

ALSO THE YURI IS FINALLY COMING

joined Feb 1, 2021

A third cute idiot has appeared!

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

OK new ship dropped. Wafumi is steaming ahead

joined Mar 26, 2021

I hoped this get translated for ages. Finally its starts again. Ty translators. Love the series so far

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, Fumi-chan...

That sure was pure chaos, and surprisingly little changed in the end. :D

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This series is upsettingly slept on. It's so cute and so fun. This chapter was, as mentioned above, pure chaos, and infinitely amusing.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

A shy cutie appeared

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They're just adorable. ^_^

nienai Uploader
tinybirdwords
joined Jun 22, 2022

One could draw a terrible fanart of Rutou and call it "Rutou draws a self-portrait"

joined Feb 1, 2021

WHY IS THIS SO CUTE

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

adorbs

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Finally a 4-koma comedy manga that is actually funny.

Have you tried Comic Girls?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Never imagined seeing the economic terms bear and bull in an anime.

To reply you must either login or sign up.