Forum › Reversible discussion

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I read the first chapter and i'd like to know if this is gonna be a yaoi or even a shonen ai?
Because there are only boys and cross dressing...x)
I don't really like stories involving a romance between a boy dressed like a girl and a real girl....
So if someone can answer me it'd be really nice :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I skimmed through it and it is just guys cross dressing and look like feeling developing for one another

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I read the first chapter and i'd like to know if this is gonna be a yaoi or even a shonen ai?
Because there are only boys and cross dressing...x)
I don't really like stories involving a romance between a boy dressed like a girl and a real girl....
So if someone can answer me it'd be really nice :)

More on the light shounen ai side.
There's a lot of teasing involved, and it's a pretty entertaining story.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought it was going to be "safe" at first... But the last chapter just oppened the door for love

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Thanks!
I'll give it a try :)

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I read it and i've to say it's pretty good x)
I'm not really into yaoi or even shonen ai but this one is so sweet and funny that i totally fell for it :3

11037762_810749925626889_3993480889423058745_n
joined Mar 30, 2012

The ending of chapter 10 bothered me and there weren't any notes to explain why Natsume says "Isn't the moon pretty?". I looked it up, apparently the writer Natsume Soseki believed that is how "I love you" in English should be translated into Japanese.

http://www.tangdynastytimes.com/2012/09/the-autumn-moon.html

(In case anyone is as frustrated as I was)

last edited at May 6, 2013 5:49PM

Moukou_avatar
joined Apr 2, 2013

It's nice that Yaezaki and Kaidou have a solid friendship now, but I really want to see it turn romantic.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

so far my favorite boys are the main character and hair style guy. but boo i wanted to see them kiss at the end of chacpter 13, lucky for me i heard more waai is coming out this week . yup yup

last edited at Jul 24, 2013 3:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Now I love this manga but getting it each 3 months hurts!! Like... Will they ever kiss? and if they do... Will I have to wait a year or even more?

Anyway, notice how it gives advices of how to cross dress every now and then... It's a conspiracy!

joined Jan 11, 2013

Now I love this manga but getting it each 3 months hurts!! Like... Will they ever kiss? and if they do... Will I have to wait a year or even more?

Anyway, notice how it gives advices of how to cross dress every now and then... It's a conspiracy!

I felt the same way... turning regular boys into traps huh lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Saw this chapter (last ...) a few hours ago, I'm pleased with it but... short! it was too sudden!! we won't know more about the others? don't just timeskip all of a sudden, Dicca... Is not fair... Hopefully, we will get a special with the release of the last volume...

One can say "They will end together" after this ending but Holy Zen! a true kiss is needed! anyway, it was a good read, thanks for translating, if more manga comes like this and like Prunus Girl, there won't be much anime without traps in the future.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Saw this chapter (last ...) a few hours ago, I'm pleased with it but... short! it was too sudden!! we won't know more about the others? don't just timeskip all of a sudden, Dicca... Is not fair... Hopefully, we will get a special with the release of the last volume...

One can say "They will end together" after this ending but Holy Zen! a true kiss is needed! anyway, it was a good read, thanks for translating, if more manga comes like this and like Prunus Girl, there won't be much anime without traps in the future.

Right, right? like "What just happend?". But still it was beutiful :)
Big openings like this doesn't sound bad o.o Suprisingly..

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

aww so at the end he doesn't get a kiss or confessed his true feels , but goes back to his old hair style. Was up with that kind of ending?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

aww so at the end he doesn't get a kiss or confessed his true feels , but goes back to his old hair style. Was up with that kind of ending?

He gets a kiss, but its not properly shown. In the dark while he was sleeping... kinda implied.

It was a good ending. I wont complain about it the way it ended. But I wish it was longer... there was so much Dicca could have done with this story.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

wow this is the first trap manga that makes me want a full on yaoi ending. im being corrupted!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wow this is the first trap manga that makes me want a full on yaoi ending. im being corrupted!!

It's because they're just too damn cute

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

embrace the power of traps girls

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Am I the only one that noticed in chapter 2 or 3 Natsume was going to tell Kaidou that he was Touma's brother? Then as the story progresses, it totally changes to them being friends? Hella wack. Also hella wack, not showing Kaidou express his feelings. Grr, the ending upset me so much after a greatly told story.

last edited at Jun 19, 2014 3:24AM

Mayakuro%20(twt)%20-%20lowqualityjpeg
joined Jan 12, 2014

....I need another season of this manga...The ending made me cry at the end. :'( ......This is the first manga that has made me cry...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

WHAT THAT'S IT!?

Am I the only one that noticed in chapter 2 or 3 Natsume was going to tell Kaidou that he was Touma's brother? Then as the story progresses, it totally changes to them being friends?

that coz they used fake identity and pretend don't know each other!

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 2:40PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

After checking around this is the author tamest work. lol

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I should really stop being lazy and get around to finishing this. A friend linked it to me quite awhile go when there were only like four chapters translated (or released? I dunno which honestly...) and I only kept up for like another two before I stopped bothering with it.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

When I read the description I was really hoping the school rules had nothing to do with it and the guys just dressed up because they were horny.
Damn.

joined Feb 10, 2022

No one is talking about the r4p3 part and that sht principal didn't do anything against the ones who did it? That part of the manga was like wtf it was comedy but abruptly boom r4p3, and what's funny is that the next chapter after that they are like nothing happened, they didn't even talked about it Tbh that part wasn't needed. Would have been a good manga without what happened there. I wonder what was dicca smoking when drawing ch.7 and ch.8 but anyway this dude draws H so...

To reply you must either login or sign up.