Forum › Saki discussion

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Patiently waiting for nodoka to show her skills
(i really want her to kick other players butt)
..... (-□-)|

Bewbs gets bigger and bigger as the story goes on lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MORE BOOBIES!!! wait what do you mean they are playing mahjong?
I can't wait for this to get animated it'll will look hilarious on HD.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 11:42PM

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Patiently waiting for nodoka to show her skills
(i really want her to kick other players butt)
..... (-□-)|

Bewbs gets bigger and bigger as the story goes on lol

I kinda feel like Nodoka's due to get trashed. She's done well in basically every match, right?

Well, she caused problems vs mikos but she didn't feel the effects of them really.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

That's a pretty awesome ability, constantly envision everyone as nearly topless cowgirls......oh.....that's not her skill.......ahem....moving along.......

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

ACHIGA!!!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So now we're using Achiga to hype Kiyosumi? This feels backwards

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Achiga? I like it. I wonder if Nodo-chan will win this one.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I'm glad Ritz is giving Nodoka some good development. She's personally my favourite player because her digital style is the only (conceivably) imitable mahjong style in real life, so I'm actually always hoping to see her kick ass against this series' monsters. (Ako is also my favourite player from Achiga as well, so I gotta admit the stuff she said in this chapter was really satisfying.)

There are other characters who are my favourites in Saki for being freakin' awesome (Toki, Sukoyan), but Nodoka's probably the one I've been dying most to see win. So glad this match is finally here. Hype!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

finally Nodoka !
i recently read all saki and i can't believe how much i'm addicted; i, even, have seen the anime for the part that aren't in the manga ( specifically, the buchoXcapitain on the roof),
if there was saki in this match, what kind of weapon she had? probably an uzi, with her consecutive kan.
anyway, Nodoka is the best

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

finally Nodoka !
i recently read all saki and i can't believe how much i'm addicted; i, even, have seen the anime for the part that aren't in the manga ( specifically, the buchoXcapitain on the roof),
if there was saki in this match, what kind of weapon she had? probably an uzi, with her consecutive kan.
anyway, Nodoka is the best

If Saki had a weapon I imagine it would be a rocket launcher. xD

K2
joined May 22, 2014

where is the next chapter? it's been 10 days since it was suppose to come out

K2
joined May 22, 2014

there has been two chapters been released now in the raw, what's up with translated versions

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Dat middle panel.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch134#11

She's definitely NOT talking about her hand there.

.... oh wow

So now we're using Achiga to hype Kiyosumi? This feels backwards

Oh Ritz.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why is there a NSFW tag on some chapter ? They doesn't seems more NSFW than the others

Never mind chapter 109 must be the first and only one on the reader in which we see the girl on bottom left
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch109#3

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 5:17PM

joined Feb 1, 2015

I've decided to translate Saki. You can find chapter 136 here:
http://michinoakio.blogspot.com/2015/03/saki-chapter-136-conviction.html

K2
joined May 22, 2014

thx for someone doing it

joined Mar 30, 2012

I've decided to translate Saki. You can find chapter 136 here:
http://michinoakio.blogspot.com/2015/03/saki-chapter-136-conviction.html

I hope that didn't mean it was dropped, but thanks for the translation, was wondering what happened to it since that spinoff is getting more releases than ... the main story lol.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

man the point situation is not really good , at this point i hope saki can pull them in safe seconed, sure it hurt that they lost , but it least mean they made into the finals

joined Mar 30, 2012

I didn't realize it's actually up to ch140 now raw! Man big thanks to Akio for picking this up.

last edited at Mar 7, 2015 10:14PM

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

I hate the long waits for someone to translate so thanks.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

me too, i didn't realized that the TL group changed,
thanks

joined Feb 1, 2015
K2
joined May 22, 2014

\sigh once again they gained no points on rinkai :(

it might be time for nodka and that other girl to help each take points away from rinaki even if they are opponents they nbeed to start burning through rinaki's points soon

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 4:27PM

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

oh nooo usuzan got a biyori

they're doomed

joined Mar 15, 2015

It's good to see that the series is being scanlated again, and I hope that the new scanlator can keep pace with the updates.

Kiyosumi's situation is unfortunate, and it seems their only hope for getting through is to get points from Himematsu so they can switch second and third places, not unlike how Achiga got through the quarterfinals (although in that case, they were actually second midway through the match, until dropping to third as a result of Kentani's surprisingly good vice-captain).

To reply you must either login or sign up.