Forum › Citrus discussion

joined May 23, 2013

wait wait wait XD what drama..............and thanks for translation and edit the manga @Queenofyuri

i need moreeeeee yuri with drama ahhaa feed meeeeeeeeeeeee MORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

Its a suprise ;) a bad surprise. Your welcome. Thank you for reading.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Really get emotional in the end of the chapter,if i were yuzu i will just looking for a guy and leave Mei behind. Enough with the hurting words and act that she done and looking for a happiness. LOL eventhough thats not gonna happen. XD

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

wait wait wait XD what drama..............and thanks for translation and edit the manga @Queenofyuri

i need moreeeeee yuri with drama ahhaa feed meeeeeeeeeeeee MORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

Its a suprise ;) a bad surprise. Your welcome. Thank you for reading.

bad for the kokoro? I love that ;)

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm the editor and I'm just here to read the comments they are entertaining if you think citrus is bad just wait in see what kind of drama we have in store. Citrus is an angel besides it.

You tempted me, and I found out (I assume). Thank you for that. Can't say I regret it though, it was worth it.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm the editor and I'm just here to read the comments they are entertaining if you think citrus is bad just wait in see what kind of drama we have in store. Citrus is an angel besides it.

You tempted me, and I found out (I assume). Thank you for that. Can't say I regret it though, it was worth it.

Where did you find out? Because I can't find anything no matter how hard I try. And all I have to say about this chapter was "Hmm. Alright then."

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 1:26AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Where did you find out? Because I can't find anything no matter how hard I try. And all I have to say about this chapter was "Hmm. Alright then."

Yuri Project is in charge of Citrus, so I looked around on their site. You can see all the projects they're currently working on in the project board.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

you might be right but i guess Yuzu was confuse too if Mei's feelings is actually the same with her. Throughout the chapters Mei was giving her mix signal and Yuzu was torn between forgetting her feelings and just act like a sister or tried to push their relationship to the next level. In ch9 Love or lie, Yuzu ask what is the meaning of the different kind of kiss they share and Mei told her that "There is no meaning to it. we're both girls and to top it off we are sisters so obviously we shouldn't try to become more than that". Yuzu take Mei's words much seriously that she tried to become just a sister and the reason why she keep on using the "we are sisters" excuse.
Actually I think they are both confuse on what the other feels. Because in ch13 the reason Mei use for giving Yuzu what she desired is because she was grateful for all the things Yuzu did for her. If Mei didn't say "I'm grateful to you" and let Yuzu have her way with her body maybe things would be different because Yuzu thought that Mei was just doing it because she was grateful and not because she loves her. And Mei, not really understand why Yuzu apologize and refuse her took it as Yuzu not wanting to "take a peek inside her" the person who she really is. This is the first time Mei tried to show as much emotion as she can to someone and when she finally tried to open up to Yuzu she was rejected. I'm sure she was really hurt by it though Yuzu didn't mean to do that to her. In a way their misunderstanding is the reason why they end up hurting each other. "Endlessly entangled hearts mutually missed" is really the best words to describe the latest chapter :)

its nice that you try to tell me how Yuzu feel about Mei. I know that already honey xD(dont want to sound cocky) cause we are all reading the manga in yuzu perspective. The reason why I point Mei perspective out(trying to understand why she acting cold bitchy) cause most of these comments in here dissing Mei.
They just forget that we as the readers......only see Yuzu though, emotional side. We understand her but not Mei.

I need to read the chapter.....2 or 3 times...to understand what Mei felt.

Mei is confused by Yuzu too. Her(Yuzu) sister complex mixed between lover complex...switch on and off.

She want to be a good sister to Mei thats why she hestitated(the things with Mei father and how lonely Mei grew up). She is thoughtful and a caring person but at the same time she has that desire..that are totally new for her as well. ..and I cant blame her for hahah..Mei is just a god damn heartbreaker. Woman always falling in love with the bad one xD

both are like the dumb duo ......dumb and dumber

I hope that Mei didnt drag Sara into this...I hope that she was lying to Yuzu........but the respond of Sara is too happy for me...so......maybe she did really agree with the dating stuff.

But I like the first option more. So we dont see a brokenheart Sara. By dragging her in this mess..is just gonna complicated things -.-......lets see what the mangaka......is doing with chapter 15. I guess it will be out soon...

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 2:20AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

you might be right but i guess Yuzu was confuse too if Mei's feelings is actually the same with her. Throughout the chapters Mei was giving her mix signal and Yuzu was torn between forgetting her feelings and just act like a sister or tried to push their relationship to the next level. In ch9 Love or lie, Yuzu ask what is the meaning of the different kind of kiss they share and Mei told her that "There is no meaning to it. we're both girls and to top it off we are sisters so obviously we shouldn't try to become more than that". Yuzu take Mei's words much seriously that she tried to become just a sister and the reason why she keep on using the "we are sisters" excuse.
Actually I think they are both confuse on what the other feels. Because in ch13 the reason Mei use for giving Yuzu what she desired is because she was grateful for all the things Yuzu did for her. If Mei didn't say "I'm grateful to you" and let Yuzu have her way with her body maybe things would be different because Yuzu thought that Mei was just doing it because she was grateful and not because she loves her. And Mei, not really understand why Yuzu apologize and refuse her took it as Yuzu not wanting to "take a peek inside her" the person who she really is. This is the first time Mei tried to show as much emotion as she can to someone and when she finally tried to open up to Yuzu she was rejected. I'm sure she was really hurt by it though Yuzu didn't mean to do that to her. In a way their misunderstanding is the reason why they end up hurting each other. "Endlessly entangled hearts mutually missed" is really the best words to describe the latest chapter :)

its nice that you try to tell me how Yuzu feel about Mei. I know that already honey xD(dont want to sound cocky) cause we are all reading the manga in yuzu perspective. The reason why I point Mei perspective out(trying to understand why she acting cold bitchy) cause most of these comments in here dissing Mei.
They just forget that we as the readers......only see Yuzu though, emotional side. We understand her but not Mei.

I need to read the chapter.....2 or 3 times...to understand what Mei felt.

Mei is confused by Yuzu too. Her(Yuzu) sister complex mixed between lover complex...switch on and off.

She want to be a good sister to Mei thats why she hestitated(the things with Mei father and how lonely Mei grew up). She is thoughtful and a caring person but at the same time she has that desire..that are totally new for her as well. ..and I cant blame her for hahah..Mei is just a god damn heartbreaker. Woman always falling in love with the bad one xD

both are like the dumb duo ......dumb and dumber

I hope that Mei didnt drag Sara into this...I hope that she was lying to Yuzu........but the respond of Sara is too happy for me...so......maybe she did really agree with the dating stuff.

But I like the first option more. So we dont see a brokenheart Sara. By dragging her in this mess..is just gonna complicated things -.-......lets see what the mangaka......is doing with chapter 15. I guess it will be out soon...

I wasn't suppose to sound like i was against what you said i actually agree lol. i failed TT_TT XD i just put what you said in detailed and explain why Yuzu has that we are sisters way of thinking and point out that Mei is the reason behind it hahaha. Yeah Mei is lying the whole time she can't even be honest with Yuzu which is really sad. Lol actually i don't see what Yuzu see in Mei too but i guess there is just an unknown force that draw them together and they live together i'm surprise Yuzu didn't go crazy yet.

Mei certainly has issues and the reason behind her words and actions are never clear thats why everyone is so frustrated and hating on her. Its like she is turning as antagonist of the story now for always breaking Yuzu's heart when she really is not. Mei's mind is very twisted so it would be very hard to understand a girl like her lol she makes things too complicated when there is simple way to approach a situation(just like how Yuzu help her with the problem about their father) and about her feeling by being honest. I'm trying to understand her as much as i could too... well we couldn't blame anyone for hating her after all the things she has done.

Oh Sara was just happy too express her feelings to Mei at that time cuz maybe Mei's question of "Do you need me?" give her hope that Mei would agree to go out with her. well whether Sara is actually going out with Mei or not we could only confirm it when the raw is out. But for me, since Mei never tried to be true with her feelings i still hope she is lying this time too and spare the poor Sara from being drag into the drama hahaha. All this drama is bad for my kokoro but i still love it! I won't give up on Mei x Yuzu >:) anyway i got a feeling everyone will be surprise on the contents of the next chapter.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 3:45AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Jezz, what is there to understand Mei? Parents didn't loved her enough, so she doesn't know how to show love, so she assaults people when she likes them. She's also serious and all this lovely dovely crying game is beneath her.
She'd appreciate if Yuzu finally got over her whining and did her already. Bam, both happy.

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

It's hard to deal with someone who can't be honest, someone who says something and means another. It's also hard to deal with someone who knows what to do, but doesn't do it, it leaves you hanging and waiting and wondering whether you should do the first move or not. What keeps them from being apart is the misunderstanding and uncertainty of feelings - it's always been those things that makes it complicated. Mei and Yuzu don't fit it with each other, it's obvious, but what is there that love can't find a way? (:

though I want to see more Harumin x Yuzu. Their relationship is more lively.

joined Feb 5, 2015

not really raws are release every month(chapter 14 raw was release last January) it just so happen that translation was slow and the translated version was uploaded on last day of Feb.

Wait, I thought Citrus is serialized in Ichijinsha's bi-monthly magazine Comic Yuri Hime? And yes, chapter 14 was released on January, while chapter 13 was on November 2014. The next chapter (raw) is most likely on March.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Jezz, what is there to understand Mei? Parents didn't loved her enough, so she doesn't know how to show love, so she assaults people when she likes them. She's also serious and all this lovely dovely crying game is beneath her.
She'd appreciate if Yuzu finally got over her whining and did her already. Bam, both happy.

hell......that was short but......BOOOM XD exactly. Mei always has her way to solve problem..in her .....own world. hiding....not showing weakness. thats why i said...she is the most sensetive one compare to yuzu.

Yuzu on the otherhand is a little bit open about her feeling.

haha yes we are all waiting for yuzu to snap...and fuck her sensless..for all the pain she has been through.....

I have some scene in my head after this chapter.
What would Yuzu said to Mei after hearing this.

Option Nr. 1

shocking by the news but try to gain confident back . looking up. took a deep breath.

"well congrats Mei. I guess is my turn now right?" yuzu acting tough

Mei nod but on the inside she was curious

"Well I ve though about us last night and come to consolution that...."

yuzu fight the urg to tear up

"....I want to be your sister. My feeling for you was just a crush. I was surprise by that kiss when you gave it me back than since....no one has kissed me before...so I was confused I guess......nevermind.
Lets stop doing those...kind of thing that sister shouldnt do. No kissing and intimidate touching. "

the pain that yuzu is feeling right now was unbearable........

"...Thats all I want you to know. "..turning around without waiting for Mei respond and walk to the elevator near it.

As soon as the door closed........she falling on the floor and cried her eyes out

that would be overfucking dramatic isnt it HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scene Nr-2

yuzu snap......start a fight with her LOL

but i doubt this will happen.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 12:04PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'd say it's the other way around - Mei always said what she wanted in a relationship and Yuzu constantly talks about sisters and whatnot, hiding the fact that she doesn't know where to go, or like she's ashamed to be open about her love with the person she loves.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

but Mei already said her part...and it was about dating Sara. So what would Yuzu answer to that?
I dont think she would confess.....after hearing that...if so...than it would be surprising...what I would not expected.

joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm more curious towards what Mei's true answer to Sara after Sara confessed, because it wasn't shown that Mei actually said something that resembles "Yes, let's go out" and also... Sara only confessed and didn't say something like "Would you go out with me?" or things like that. In other words, Mei's statement "I decided to go out with that person" might just be a lie to see how Yuzu would react to it.
Particularly Mei's last sentence to Sara at chapter 14 "Would you say... that you need me?". What's her following answer after that?

(covered the quotes in case it could be considered as spoiler)

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 1:32AM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

I'm more curious towards what Mei's true answer to Sara after Sara confessed, because it wasn't shown that Mei actually said something that resembles "Yes, let's go out" and also... Sara only confessed and didn't say something like "Would you go out with me?" or things like that. In other words, Mei's statement "I decided to go out with that person" might just be a lie to see how Yuzu would react to it.
Particularly Mei's last sentence to Sara at chapter 14 "Would you say... that you need me?". What's her following answer after that?

hmm when i think about it..............yeah i found it odd too...during sara-mei conversation ....it feels like something is disconnecting XD....

..mei mention a lot about "needed me" ......this words mean something for her.....and sara connected it with love in this chapter.....she said about "need" during her father arc too. i am not sure

could it be that she want yuzu to say that to her? she wants someone who needed her?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

hmm when i think about it..............yeah i found it odd too...during sara-mei conversation ....it feels like something is disconnecting XD....

..mei mention a lot about "needed me" ......this words mean something for her.....and sara connected it with love in this chapter.....she said about "need" during her father arc too. i am not sure

could it be that she want yuzu to say that to her? she wants someone who needed her?

possibly. the question we all have to ask ourselves is, 'does Mei equate love with purpose/(self)worth or is she trying to see if Yuzu needs her not out of love, but for some other purpose'? by that, let's go back to the teacher she was "engaged" to. in that case, he did not love her. he wanted to use her. she was no more than a tool. with respect to her grandfather, while i am sure he loves her in this own way, she was being groomed to take over the school. so there as well, the grandfsther needed Mei, but for the purpose of the school. now we come to Yuzu. Yuzu does not need Mei for any purpose other than love. It will be interesting to see how Yuzu reacts to Mei's rejection, because once she thinks about the question, it should make her angry enough to confront Mei. We shall she.

Now that I think about Mei's reasoning for asking the question, i wonder if it is two-fold. one being the points i mention above, but the other being that Mei herself may still be trying to understand what love and to love someone really means. for all the reasons i mention above, she doesn't have much experience with heartfelt romantic or familial love, so i question if she is using that question to approach it from a logical, more methodical POV.

ok, that's just my $0.02 and maybe i'm overthinking it. Also, now that we all know what Yuzu thinks and feels (for the most part), I wonder if we will be treated to more of Mei's POV. we get glimpses of it, but she is a shroud of mystery. IMO, i think we the readers (and especially those most vocal about their displeasure with the story) would find more empathy and willingness to go along with the story instead of finding fault, but again, that is just my humble opinion.

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 8:25AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It will be interesting to see how Yuzu reacts to Mei's rejection, because once she thinks about the question, it should make her angry enough to confront Mei. We shall she.

You know, I'm totally hoping for Yuzu forcing herself to smile, congratulating Mei and then throwing away those charms while walking out. Then her future bride comforts her => Yuzu x Harumin, start. Obviously that won't happen, though.

Sadly, I can't think of any reason for Mei to say the things she did that won't piss me off. If they play it off as misunderstanding (Mei thinking Yuzu is not actually into her), that'd be stupid. If Mei wants to lure Yuzu into actually confessing by going out with that other girl, that'd be stupid. If it's one of those PLOTTWIST-just-kidding-she-actually-lied things, that'd be stupid. I'm usually okay with all the overblown melodrama in Citrus and even enjoy it most of the time but this chapter was kinda too much.
But anyways, I genuinly hope things don't go according to Mei's plan so that she has to deal with the bullshit she just brought upon everyone and be the one that does something for her relationship with Yuzu for once.

Also, since Citrus is that kind of manga, Harumin is probably going to be the last love triangle in the manga and I don't want that.

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 9:03AM

7aacb1dde71190eff3ef1620cc1b9d16fcfa6057
joined Feb 2, 2015

At last!!good praise

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

possibly. the question we all have to ask ourselves is, 'does Mei equate love with purpose/(self)worth or is she trying to see if Yuzu needs her not out of love, but for some other purpose'? by that, let's go back to the teacher she was "engaged" to. in that case, he did not love her. he wanted to use her. she was no more than a tool. with respect to her grandfather, while i am sure he loves her in this own way, she was being groomed to take over the school. so there as well, the grandfsther needed Mei, but for the purpose of the school. now we come to Yuzu. Yuzu does not need Mei for any purpose other than love. It will be interesting to see how Yuzu reacts to Mei's rejection, because once she thinks about the question, it should make her angry enough to confront Mei. We shall she.

oh shit..........with your version...i kinder get the picture now.

What we know is.
Mei doesnt know much about "LOVE as a Lover" and "LOVE as a family" thats is the fact.

-over the past....people always "needed her " but they kind of USED her. ..in someway for their own benefits and it never BOTHER HER at all. She knows about the teacher using her...to get her grandfather money but she doenst give a fuck about it.

-her grandpa NEEDED her..because..someone NEEEDED to take over the school cause her stupid father run away
but thats bother her a lot. she felt like she couldnt live her own life cause of these duties...she wanted to pleased her grandpa.

she asked these question over and over again "do you need me"

Yuzu is diffrent than the rest(if i am not guessing wrong lol) she doesnt NEED her for granted. WAIT WAIT !!!!!!!!

OH FUCK ..NOW I GET IT....holyshit

Mei thought that Yuzu NEEDED her for SEX..................omg............thats why the offer body part thing in chapter 13
omg ....this is it.

She though that Yuzu is like the rest of those folks who needed her for something. In this case is the body of Mei!

Now...Matsuri that lil bitch...mention it in chapter10 page 19

" love without sexual desire between girls ...is no diffrent than being friends"

Mei doesnt know about love a person that comes with the sexual desire......it has nothing to do with "NEEDED"
but its normal that she feel that way when you love someone.

Now this girl Sara come to her...saying she needed her for love

that will totally...get her confused lol

She wanted to know what kind of "NEED" yuzu has. .............Yuzu did the right thing when Mei offer her body...but she refused it. Otherwise Mei would get it all wrong.

Mei is still confused...........like "um so she rejected me..means she doesnt need me for sex? what is it than that Yuzu want?"

Mei think too complicated......all Yuzu want is..your heart....your love but she doesnt get it XD

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 10:58AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Imagine a school principal returning home around midnight, having to listen to his wife talking about what she saw in tv today, who she talked to, how worried she is about him, scolding him for not caring about himself enough etc. while he thinks that he's not paid enough for this.
He could snap and ask her what the hell she wants from him, but no 'cause that would be a shame. He stews in his frustration for the next N years, 'till divorce or a psychotic episode.
Meanwhile, any romanticism that was left from their pre-marriage days keeps leeking away.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Jesus what was that about...? Was the chapter not finished, or was it a stylistic choice...

joined Jan 5, 2015

Probably changed her mind in the last few hours before deadline.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

by the way............when is chapter 15 raw coming up..its been nearly 3 month _=?

Large
joined Feb 20, 2015

Jesus what was that about...? Was the chapter not finished, or was it a stylistic choice...

I'll go with stylistic choice.
But really?3 months of wait for this?

To reply you must either login or sign up.