Forum › Posts by Fwe

Fwe
Citrus discussion 06 Mar 01:29
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm more curious towards what Mei's true answer to Sara after Sara confessed, because it wasn't shown that Mei actually said something that resembles "Yes, let's go out" and also... Sara only confessed and didn't say something like "Would you go out with me?" or things like that. In other words, Mei's statement "I decided to go out with that person" might just be a lie to see how Yuzu would react to it.
Particularly Mei's last sentence to Sara at chapter 14 "Would you say... that you need me?". What's her following answer after that?

(covered the quotes in case it could be considered as spoiler)

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 1:32AM

Fwe
Citrus discussion 05 Mar 10:43
joined Feb 5, 2015

not really raws are release every month(chapter 14 raw was release last January) it just so happen that translation was slow and the translated version was uploaded on last day of Feb.

Wait, I thought Citrus is serialized in Ichijinsha's bi-monthly magazine Comic Yuri Hime? And yes, chapter 14 was released on January, while chapter 13 was on November 2014. The next chapter (raw) is most likely on March.

Fwe
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 15:10
joined Feb 5, 2015

I agree with Spider. I have the same thoughts that if Citrus goes all lovey dovey so easily and so soon, I would find this manga was as cliche and plain just like any other. There are complications like this in real life and not to mention, between step-siblings. Both tend to be confused between "the love as a sibling" and "the love as a man/woman" and usually either one or even both of them would want just either one.

To add one more factor, Yuzu is still in the progress of adjusting herself to be a lesbian, like 'studying' those yuri mangas (lol). She's inexperienced and it's her first love towards a female after all... some more it's Mei who hardly expresses her feelings! It's challenging and I would love to see how Yuzu overcome one by one. I also think Mei probably wants to know what Yuzu would do by saying those words at the end of the chapter 14. It's obvious to me that Yuzu is still confused about her feelings. If you can recall the part where Yuzu had these thoughts of "which should I answer" to make Mei happy. She is scared of getting rejected rather than be true to herself. That's quite naive and selfish of Yuzu in my opinion. If Yuzu thinks Mei only as a sister at the end of the day, then stop wasting Mei's time and get a real boyfriend already (though this shouldn't happen since this manga is meant to make YuzuxMei story..?)
We completely have no idea about Mei's feelings, therefore Mei seems like the bad person here. Don't judge one-sidedly. We haven't heard the other side's perspective yet!

I guess... another thing that makes you all frustrated is perhaps that each chapter comes bi-monthly and it takes a while to have the English translation uploaded..? If we feel that impatient, then I don't think this manga is "sh*t", "garbage", "trash" or whatever you call it. I think the author succeeded in making readers anxious and stops the chapter at the "right" moment. Even if you said you would stop reading it, I bet you won't. Deep inside you still want to know what is gonna happen to the girls.

If all you want is an unrealistic sweet love story that has easy challenges to no challenges at all, then unfortunately, Citrus really is not for you.

Those aside, once all those hardships ended and they finally got together, I do hope the end of this manga would compensate all the pains our little kokoros have endured~

joined Feb 5, 2015

How dare the author doing this :v Is he/she try to kill fan heart :v

I agree... I think I am one of the fans whose heart has been destroyed.
I really hope there is someone who can write a letter to let the author know that there are so many fans out here and there that would LOVE to see the continuation of the story.