Forum › Omajinai discussion

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Holy shit that muscle and her arms..

joined Oct 19, 2022

Oh I know, stop using the power of alcohol to express how you feel. This trope is so frequent in Japanese and Korean yuri story that sometimes I wonder what would they do if alcohol didn't exist ?

Ever heard of Truth in Television? Well, this is Truth in Manga. (⌒◡⌒)b

Big truth. Old truth. Universal truth.

Always, all through history, everywhere in the world, for as long as mankind existed, humans have used booze to lower their inhibitions.

Saying "oh no not this trope again" is like saying "oh no a story about humans again, I want to read about martians!"

On another note, it's my first time seeing a character contend the maturity of another character (and thus their capability to feel and understand adult love) with the argument "You look inquisitively into shoujo manga!" I got a good laugh out of that one.

Actually I'd be grateful if someone explains that line to me. I don't get the idea. Maybe it's the word 'inquisitively' that I'm reading wrong.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Still a no from me. Yikes.

joined Apr 11, 2022

It's nice and all but I'm not a fan of "randomly dating to hide your feeling from your true love" thing. It feels so stupid.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I am reminded of Teppuu ... sigh. Such a crime that that was axed ...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Always, all through history, everywhere in the world, for as long as mankind existed, humans have used booze to lower their inhibitions.

This. The reason why ethanol persisted in human culture despite being a literal poison is that it facilitates social bonds by disabling the part of the brain responsible for mind games and making people just speak their freaking mind (also, it prevented drinks from spoiling before refrigeration was invented, but that's not relevant in this case).

On another note, it's my first time seeing a character contend the maturity of another character (and thus their capability to feel and understand adult love) with the argument "You look inquisitively into shoujo manga!" I got a good laugh out of that one.

Actually I'd be grateful if someone explains that line to me. I don't get the idea. Maybe it's the word 'inquisitively' that I'm reading wrong.

The way I understood it was that Kei has caught Saki scouring shoujo manga for love advice, without realizing that Saki was actually into her. Since the shoujo romance fiction is targeted primarily at teenagers, any love lessons it may contain are necessarily simplistic and hardly applicable to a situation where two useless adults are scared to take the first step out of a rather toxic relationship. Hence while Kei disparages Saki's consumption of shoujo manga, the great irony is that she is just about as immature as her.

last edited at Jan 27, 2023 3:10AM

joined Aug 18, 2019

This one-shot? Hekkin great
The credits page of aruru and misora ?!?!?! ABSOLUTELY CHOICE

joined May 24, 2019

The way I understood it was that Kei has caught Saki scouring shoujo manga for love advice, without realizing that Saki was actually into her. Since the shoujo romance fiction is targeted primarily at teenagers, any love lessons it may contain are necessarily simplistic and hardly applicable to a situation where two useless adults are scared to take the first step out of a rather toxic relationship. Hence while Kei disparages Saki's consumption of shoujo manga, the great irony is that she is just about as immature as her.

I think you're right. Kei was basically trying to say “You're so childish you read shoujo manga!” only she worded it in a somehow convoluted way.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think you're right. Kei was basically trying to say “You're so childish you read shoujo manga!” only she worded it in a somehow convoluted way.

*You're so childish you take advice from shoujo manga

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

She had use her karate technic in bed

joined Aug 1, 2022

This was nice. How they went more realistic with Kei's muscle tone, the gravity obeying boobs, and the hair down there is a nice thing to see.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

wish my childhood friend situation had turned out like this

joined Dec 24, 2022

OH.I love Saki's muscle.^3^

Alo
joined Jan 4, 2023

Such a cute story!! I loved it!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Tomboys are justice

joined Sep 20, 2014

yeeeeeess!!!!!!!

joined Jun 28, 2018

Reeeeeeeeally wish there was more, this was so sweet

To reply you must either login or sign up.