Forum › Let me give love to you, I will give a flower to you discussion

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT???? GIVE IT TO ME??? dumbass twist though tbh like we get it you want to write more of it but you don't have to do some random-ass shocking thing

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT???? GIVE IT TO ME??? dumbass twist though tbh like we get it you want to write more of it but you don't have to do some random-ass shocking thing

The rest of it is right here

When you have full context for what happened, as well as go back and reread the first bit after finding out, the twist actually makes perfect sense.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 7:56PM

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Shocking twist but I do hope this becomes a longer story. Great to see people communicating and caring for the other in any circumstance. I like the art and glad I got to read part 2: conclusion at least!

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 1:40PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Brought to you by the twins, Ho & Mo Lee.

I accidentally read the conclusion first, but it really drew me in. Don't normally go for the Lots of sex stuff, but this manages to be a really heartwarming story where the sex doesn't feel at all gratuitous.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

for a Pay for Gay fiction that contains mostly NSFW scenes, this has an interesting characterization and storyline. it was so well-written and thought how heartwarming all their communication was midway through thinking nothing could go wrong, but that ending just left me so speechless that i'm typing this comment with my mouth still hanging open.

THIS IS SUCH A GEM, AN INSTANT FAVORITE.

last edited at Oct 13, 2023 5:43AM

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

I keep returning to this, this short two part story is gold

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I keep returning to this, this short two part story is gold

Three-part story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.