Forum › Marriage Black discussion

joined Jan 31, 2013

What a great series

(yeah it's a pretty shallow post, but I wanted to make this underrated manga be known by putting it right on top of the forum)

last edited at Mar 25, 2013 4:16PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow I just finished re-reading it an hour ago..And yeah I agree.
Didn't remember that Leon was a girl but yeah now I sort of wish there was a sequel of sorts for Leon and some other girl..

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I think the idea is very promising, but the story is underdeveloped. Particularly Leon and Liao Xing needed more love.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Just have to say, out of all the manga I've read, Lu Die still has the best hair IMO :)

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I re-read this again and I cried. In my opinion, it was a beautiful love story. It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet.

joined Jul 18, 2013

I keep re-reading this because the art is amazing and it's such a great story (although very depressing)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

A rather fitting end, at least what I think. Very good.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Such an extremely romantic story! :)

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I have re-read this manga for so long and I am still loving it. x3

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

so i am confused on the ending??

it said that they got married (symbolically at least) and then they disappeared without a trace. it also showed them leaving the church? (first they were kissing as adults and then they kind of changed into themselves as kids, and walked out the church doors) ...but the entire time i thought that they would kill themselves (it also implies this when they are talking and say "we will be together forever, but it wont be happy ever after") ...but if they committed suicide together wouldn't their families be able to find their bodies? or maybe they walked into the snow, died there and the families just weren't able to find their bodies?

please tell me i'm not the only one confused about the fate of these two

besides the confusing and depressing ending, i thought it was really good though. one of the better yuri i have read in a while

last edited at Sep 29, 2014 2:46PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

@Ian - I feel you. the ending leaves you wanting for more resolution. at first i thought the ending was written that way in case a sequal was added, but now I realize this is just how it is.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

so i am confused on the ending??

I think what happened was they escaped and went somewhere else and but they could never get in touch with there other loved one well its just my theory so yeah please be in switzerland and have adopted two children please

last edited at May 27, 2014 12:55AM

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I agree with Yukito. No suicide happened because then they'd have found the bodies, so they must have hightailed it out of the country and went to some rural town in Europe where nobody knew them and they came to be known as the hot, mysterious lesbian couple, beloved by everyone in town. Happily ever after, done and done.

joined May 3, 2014

I agree with Yukito. No suicide happened because then they'd have found the bodies, so they must have hightailed it out of the country and went to some rural town in Europe where nobody knew them and they came to be known as the hot, mysterious lesbian couple, beloved by everyone in town. Happily ever after, done and done.

yeah THAT IS WHAT HAPPEND "3 (of course there are alive :3 and together)

It's a Happy Ending in the end :3

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

what a vague ending..
i think Xiao Ling saved them..

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

they came to be known as the hot, mysterious lesbian couple, beloved by everyone in town.

Exactly this.

And I agree. I think Xiao Ling helped them too.
Poor Leon though. Hope she finds her own princess. ;)

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

one of my early reads! and still coming back to it! :3 love it, even though there's a bittersweet tone to it....

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

this would be perfect as action + drama yuri movie.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Is there any other mobster/mafia yuri?
Like The Sopranos yuri?
Cause that would be amazing...

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^Closest you'll get in manga is Murcielago, I guess. Alto if you don't mind it not being a manga. Don't let the rating hold you off, it's definitely better than that.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

She said I want to destroy you and then made love to me till I orgazmed a couple of times. As she turned to leave I heard her saying hate me now.
Sure, of course! This is how you destroy things! I'm madly in hate with you now <3

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

^Closest you'll get in manga is Murcielago, I guess. Alto if you don't mind it not being a manga. Don't let the rating hold you off, it's definitely better than that.

Now 5 years later i will finally watch that movie.
Thank you for the recommendation.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

2022 and I still keep rereading it

To reply you must either login or sign up.