Locked

Forum › Image Comments (December 2022)

In%20your%20butt
joined Jun 21, 2021
A_kagi-1603064812434763777-img1

This series really has such potential for quality everyone x everyone shipping and i'm so here for it

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010
Dao_jyaoh0731_103693721_p0

^ She was ranked 10 of 159 in this year's popularity poll, so yes.

joined Jan 6, 2017
A_kagi-1603064812434763777-img1

Same. I'm still waiting for that Nijika x Kita stuff

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017
6yiyrna

This is the canon conversation in that scene before the call with the girls.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017
Yumi_xsh-1591413886062055425-img1

Just doing some experiments. Don't disturb them.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017
103170304_p0

Guitarhero, literally.

joined Jan 6, 2017
6yiyrna

When Maki realises that this isn't an Ooshima Tomo doujin

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020
Racmakecolor-1603779619542675458-img1

Be still my cold, dead heart.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017
Bocchinpo

https://www.twitter.com/rituakaPAKOPAKO/status/1590670781117530112

Where it all started. Even more incredible that it got so popular, like over a million views for a video about Bocchi having a huge dick.

Just love the whole Bocchi the Cock thing lol.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017
Sub_nen-1599768895073947651-img1

Context: LoveLive!Days magazine official art

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 8:55AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Fongban_illust-1604165098133942274-img1

There was a collab yesterday that I need to check

ManuTheBloodedge
joined Oct 20, 2022
1671444291579034

I kinda have to agree that I don't see anything romantic between Suletta and Miorine. That whole greenhouse business is about trust and relying on each other, being close. That does not have to be romantic, and I have not seen any scenes between the two that signal attraction on any level. Legend of Korra at least had the hair fidgeting and blushing scene in the restaurant. And her negative reaction to Elan I read more as a reaction to the difference between the new Elan double and the old one, not that she has/had no feelings for HapyyBirthday-Elan.
Don't get me wrong, I want to be proven wrong on this, but so far I am not getting my hopes up.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
102784436_p0

Chisatop
Topkina

Both? Both. Both is good.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Mpinfandom-1586054382075842560-img1

pretty

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
006o4gs0gy1h2bo6fvr0jj31cq1z44n5

Nothing to say, just admiring the warmth.

87608316-1429-402f-b985-7a08337950b8
joined Jul 21, 2018
O4qdsty

It’s definitely “heads Im top, tails you’re bottom”

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022
Internetshopping

she got caught

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017
006o4gs0gy1h2bo6fvr0jj31cq1z44n5

i thought that was saria
turn out it's her daughter

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019
A_kagi-1603064812434763777-img1

So many Bocchi images... And there's even more incoming!

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019
Takao_0901-1588623898849210369-img1

She looks like a possesive girlfriend and I love that-

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019
Hirori_5-1604138302537273344-img1

Long time since the last Heca x Junko image. The Lunatic family need more love-

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
103607124_p0

I see more and more people drawing her without the blouse ...shirt thing, I like this trend

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019
Internetshopping

And now you're the one wearing it-

97e2e223-97fa-4d0c-b52a-cd43a92e96ac
joined Apr 8, 2022
Mukimukimmln-1603390721813356544-img1

If Cinnabar doesn’t let go soon, Chief may be enjoying her last life. Perfectly good way to go, though.

97e2e223-97fa-4d0c-b52a-cd43a92e96ac
joined Apr 8, 2022
Lunna_illust-1604779938497695744-img1

Certainly better than I could do.

This topic has been locked.