Forum › The Organ Girl discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Idk if that was that angsty, not enough to warrant the tag at least imo. Was more bittersweet if anything

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

^^^
I agree with Giftnova. I was expecting something heartbreaking for the MC like Ri-chan(?) having an affair with her brother's fiancé and her seeing there is no place for her or something, with the story ending with her giving up but keeping the love for organ and learning to keep the memory alive. This is just normal compared to my expectations lol

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 10:16PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

angst with a resolution is still angsty...maybe subangst?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Foreplay?

Lol jokes. Fr though that ending is a good but happier than I was expecting. Especially as something called the organ girl. From the title alone I thought it’d be a very different kind of angst with a different kind of organ.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 10:48PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I completed don't get the plot.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

i alnost thought this would be....something else according to the title :) i am glad it wasnt

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Not gonna lie, when I saw the aaaaaangst tag and "Organ Girl" I definitely was thinking internal organs and that this would be creepy.

Instead I got a cute ish story with a bittersweet ending involving a musical instrument. I'll take it xD

Images
joined Sep 20, 2016

this is so cute stop

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

She certainly admires the other girl's.... fingerwork

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

"I am not going to say it, but you know exactly what I mean."

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap the ending was the cutest thing

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

different type of organ okay, yeah this was cute especially the way Mika-chan wants to mirror Ri-chan but only up and until the point where she's learning to play the organ because she's in love with her teacher and not to the point where her teacher then gets married to her brother.

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I completed don't get the plot.

Ri-chan had a crush on her brother’s fiancée, but that clearly didn’t work out. It’s most likely that she never told the woman her feelings and kept it her own secret, as evidenced by the old secret crumpled picture of the woman that she had hidden in her old yearbook and the somewhat wistful attitude she treated her with. Mika was able to piece these things together and either just realized her own feelings for Ri-chan or already knew. Either way, she decides to start acting on them instead of waiting and keeping it to herself, since that could lead to “losing” her, kinda like how Ri-chan lost the fiancée to her brother. Mika gets Ri-chan to teach her the organ in order to get closer to her. In a few years they will probably be happily together and fucking like rabbits.

And yeah that’s pretty much it.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I thought this yuri was going to be about organ harvesting or something before I saw the tags

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 5:30AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^^I wish all stories with an open but hopeful ending for a couple will lead to being "happily together and fucking like rabbits". It's very inspiring

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

^^I wish all stories with an open but hopeful ending for a couple will lead to being "happily together and fucking like rabbits". It's very inspiring

Truer words have never been uttered

To reply you must either login or sign up.