Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've never given this series attention since I came on the site even seeing for how freaking long it was running.

Now after losing an insane amount of hours of sleep to read all the 261 chp in a week I have drawn my conclusion on this series :

This is a freaking masterpiece in every aspect and deserve all the praise and recognition.

The peapole who religiously worked to bring us this work have all the right in this world to call themselves chads, no less.

Thank you .

Thank you! It makes me very happy ❤️

joined May 23, 2013

Hey Chads, did you notice this bonus Ai/Chie chapter Kishi posted on twitter in August?
https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1559428157421146112?t=D5BdoBi1az3wcqd6jf3VdQ&s=19

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Yumimi and Nononon are the cutest

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kankneet posted:

Hey Chads, did you notice this bonus Ai/Chie chapter Kishi posted on twitter in August?
https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1559428157421146112?t=D5BdoBi1az3wcqd6jf3VdQ&s=19

We didn't! Thank you so much! I'll work on iiiiit!

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

Correct me if i'm wrong. But this is the first time we learn Yumimi's actual name, right?

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Correct me if i'm wrong. But this is the first time we learn Yumimi's actual name, right?

I think so- I've been reading from the very beginning and I remember thinking it was kinda weird they all had names that ended like that (there's a word for it but it's escaping me at the moment >.<). It makes sense it's a nickname- I can't believe it never even occurred to me until now >.<

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ahhhh....the bonus.....I miss them in the actual manga

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Welp, I'm starting on my journey of catching up on this series. I will now read chapter 0!

Wish you a good journey!

Thanks, I'm almost half way there!

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 3:01PM

joined Mar 31, 2021

I think so- I've been reading from the very beginning and I remember thinking it was kinda weird they all had names that ended like that (there's a word for it but it's escaping me at the moment >.<). It makes sense it's a nickname- I can't believe it never even occurred to me until now >.<

So I'm gonna assume Mariri's name is Mariko, and Mayuyu is just Mayu. this is my official prediction

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 3:48PM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I can't believe I never suspected it wasn't their real names, I love them

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 6:01PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

That's kinda gay, those things she's doing looking at her phone there.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I can not overstate how much I love this series. I have been following along for years now, and I've only fallen more and more in love with the characters. Thank you to everyone who continue to make this possible ❤️

joined Nov 6, 2021

I think so! Yumika is such a pretty name, it totally suits her <3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Haven't posted on this site in FAR too long, just finished doing a re-read/catching up to the latest chapters and this series truly is something special, I hope it keeps up this quality for however long it runs and maybe in 10 years ayano and miyoshi will say "I love you" and then get cut off by fireworks.

joined Nov 6, 2021

Do you guys think Yumika is her first or last name? Because Nononon comes from Ena's last name Nonomiya, is Yumimi the same?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

kickin feets are always too cute

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

That smile... that damn smile

joined May 23, 2013

Do you guys think Yumika is her first or last name?

I'm pretty sure Yumika is a first name. That, and Nononon probably wouldn't be that stimulated just from calling out her last name.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Do you guys think Yumika is her first or last name?

I'm pretty sure Yumika is a first name. That, and Nononon probably wouldn't be that stimulated just from calling out her last name.

We still need the other names!!!

joined Mar 31, 2021

Do you guys think Yumika is her first or last name? Because Nononon comes from Ena's last name Nonomiya, is Yumimi the same?

They probably call her Nononon instead of something like Enana because she's their senpai, so they're using her surname

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

AMEN to that! AMEN!

A-men!

Hell yeah.

Heck yea

Thank you! It makes me very happy ❤️

You are welcome, wish you the best, chads.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Welp, I'm starting on my journey of catching up on this series. I will now read chapter 0!

I've finally caught up, and boy what a time to catch up. Good for Mio and Shizuka, I wish them good luck on their journey after this. I'm so glad I waited this long to read this because I had so much fun getting so many stories on after another. My favorite character I'm pretty sure is Kanae because she went from the prude outcast/seventh-wheel who slowly learned the importance of friendship, to the girl who started getting intimate with the girl she despised. And while I miss her being friends with everyone, I enjoy how much her and Haruka have such cute moments together. My favorite couple is definitely Nononon x Yumimi because their relationship went from one-sided feelings with no payoff to both of them being super lovey-dovey when they're alone. I can't wait to see when their relationship goes to the next level. The best couple, imo, is Ai x Chie because, well I don't need to say more. I hope none of these girls ever leave high school and I hope Mayoi's wind-blown hair makes a comeback one day. Can't wait to see what's in store for this series!

last edited at Dec 7, 2022 2:42PM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Goddess, Onibi.....she is worse, than me....

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Someone explain it to me? I'm more lost than a knife in a soup bowl.

joined Nov 21, 2016

Someone explain it to me? I'm more lost than a knife in a soup bowl.

Me too.
Nice avatar, BTW.

To reply you must either login or sign up.