Forum › Posts by Mrrb

joined Nov 6, 2021

bro, this artist can draw breasts as good as they are at scaring the actual daylights out of me with how creepily they can draw. i feel like they know how to set the mood of horror in a comedy manga.

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE SMILING SHADOW ON THE LAST PAGE OF CHAPTER 5?!?!
is that like a foreshadow? or is it just there to be creepy? if its a foreshadow does it have something to do with her wearing something like funeral wear with a flower on a table beside her

Yeees! And also i might be overthinking but when the 3rd ghost shows up in chapter 5 i feel like she's closer to Meguru than she is from Ryou so maybe the 3rd ghost is related to Meguru in some way.

joined Nov 6, 2021

I went to check and the scary evil ghost lady appears ever since chapter 1 and i did not notice until chapter 4

joined Nov 6, 2021

I love them so much <3

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 10:14PM

joined Nov 6, 2021

They don't sedate the pacient for a endoscopy in Japan???? That's soo awful wtf

joined Nov 6, 2021

That was a very good drawing of a hammerhead shark! I could tell right away what it was, STOP SHAMING POOR TONAMI FOR NO REASON!!!

joined Nov 6, 2021

This series is truly an underrated gem

joined Nov 6, 2021

Yamada is also at fault here bc she does not stand her ground, Kase can do anything and even when Yamada feels sad or angry about it she won't demonstrate, Kase on the other hand has everything going her way always.

joined Nov 6, 2021

Guys just think about it, she kinda vomits the fish related to her feelings, so make her feel koi fish and then they're rich bc that fish is expensive af

joined Nov 6, 2021

Wtf is this arc? Why are 90% of the characters being idiots? I am shocked (not in a good way) with where this is going. If this was my gf telling me to wait bc she has to race some random chick to live with me, i would go to that damn dorm and end that mess myself (no physical violence, only verbal violence).

joined Nov 6, 2021

I don't trust Manio, someone will end up being a complete psycho and killing someone in the process, but i will stick around in this one

Mrrb
joined Nov 6, 2021

Do you guys think Yumika is her first or last name? Because Nononon comes from Ena's last name Nonomiya, is Yumimi the same?

Mrrb
joined Nov 6, 2021

Correct me if i'm wrong. But this is the first time we learn Yumimi's actual name, right?

I think so! Yumika is such a pretty name, it totally suits her <3

joined Nov 6, 2021

I'm really liking the story and curious about how is going to turn out, for example the blue haired lady is in Korea but didn't meet Jiang Ting yet, looking forward to that!

Mrrb
joined Nov 6, 2021

Okokok!

The question everybody has, but no one had mentioned...

Who's bottom and who was top?

I don't see the point of top/bottom in yuri, tbh. ^^;

That was, until the Yuzu/Mei top/bottom war started XD

Yuzu being obvs the top guyz ; D

joined Nov 6, 2021
100365078_p1

Beautiful story!! I want to see more from this couple