Forum › My Daughter's Girlfriend discussion

joined Apr 10, 2014

One more reason Mira is one of my favorite :D

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

What's this? A story about cheating where everyone lived happily ever after?!

Ehh, still not really something I liked.

Tb6mdqm
joined Feb 7, 2015

i thought this was actually one of mira's better works
usually it's just sex without a real like... reason behind it..
this had an interesting twist on it and the ending was nice.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Saori is still kind of despicable to me in the end.
Dating a bunch of girls at once and then doing one of your girlfriend's mom's while she's home? And often?
This mom seems a little too accepting, I'd say.
The author even threw in a "Mayu got a new girlfriend, so don't feel bad for her!" Doesn't mean she wasn't cruely mistreated.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Dating a bunch of girls at once and then doing one of your girlfriend's mom's while she's home? And often?
The author even threw in a "Mayu got a new girlfriend, so don't feel bad for her!" Doesn't mean she wasn't cruely mistreated.

It makes you wonder if Mayu knew about the other girls, the fact that she got other girlfriend so fast probably means that she was not so much on Saori and just didn't like that she wanted to end the relationship out of nowhere.

I wonder if it could be considered some kind of ntr, Keiko kind of stole Saori from Mayu and two other girls, although Saori didn't love any of them.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a great story.

Yes it is unrealistic but also very sweet.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I actually got bored of Mira after reading a bit of Earth Girls...but after the praise here I decided to take a look. The art itself doesn't do much (although it is good), but the C-section line fucking slayed me.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I actually got bored of Mira after reading a bit of Earth Girls...but after the praise here I decided to take a look. The art itself doesn't do much (although it is good), but the C-section line fucking slayed me.

Wasn't expecting a happy ending there :D
And that one got me too ^^

joined Jan 4, 2014

It makes you wonder if Mayu knew about the other girls, the fact that she got other girlfriend so fast probably means that she was not so much on Saori and just didn't like that she wanted to end the relationship out of nowhere.

I wonder if it could be considered some kind of ntr, Keiko kind of stole Saori from Mayu and two other girls, although Saori didn't love any of them.

Considering the dialogue on pages 29 & 30: "[...] it's not just you. Saya, Arisu, Mayu, all of them" and the response of Saori being called out as being crazy for actually being in love with someone... Somehow that does not really sound like anyone was looking for a serious relationship there, with Saori simply being a popular player in mutually uncommitted liaisons.

Her actually falling in love for once made her usual way of interacting crumble, forcing her into completely new territory, as she herself states on page 33; coincidentally including a passage from her about how all the previous trysts were not about love but merely about excitement from both sides. Mayu's quick bounce-back also seems to support that line of reasoning (this is not to say that she wasn't disappointed or hurt initially, but her emotional commitment wasn't too deep).

joined Jan 4, 2014

Wasn't expecting a happy ending there :D
And that one got me too ^^

Oh yes... The C-section had me laughing out loud for a moment there. Ironically probably also one of the most realistic reactions in the story. :)

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Considering the dialogue on pages 29 & 30: "[...] it's not just you. Saya, Arisu, Mayu, all of them" and the response of Saori being called out as being crazy for actually being in love with someone... Somehow that does not really sound like anyone was looking for a serious relationship there, with Saori simply being a popular player in mutually uncommitted liaisons.

Her actually falling in love for once made her usual way of interacting crumble, forcing her into completely new territory, as she herself states on page 33; coincidentally including a passage from her about how all the previous trysts were not about love but merely about excitement from both sides. Mayu's quick bounce-back also seems to support that line of reasoning (this is not to say that she wasn't disappointed or hurt initially, but her emotional commitment wasn't too deep).

You're right, it's been some days that I read it so I didn't remember those parts, thanks to my brain failing me again I basically made a useless post, yay.....

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Meh, I don't really like these sexually promiscuous schoolgirl lesbians. Guess I should avoid the Lots o' Sex tag. Rather than swinging one way or another, I'm all about those first time experiences 2 girls have with their fated one! I prefer those kind of true love stories.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

Meh, I don't really like these sexually promiscuous schoolgirl lesbians. Guess I should avoid the Lots o' Sex tag. Rather than swinging one way or another, I'm all about those first time experiences 2 girls have with their fated one! I prefer those kind of true love stories.

same here. i also wouldnt mind a little angsty drama here and there

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

go lesbians-glasses dude 2015 one of my new favorite quotes

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, a lot of people have relationships before settling down with one particularly good match. That's why I really like that one of Takemiya Jin's where the leads don't actually get together, but each find their own girlfriends later on.

joined Jan 8, 2014

=_=* lol
thanks for scantalating!

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The cheating tag almost made me not read it until I looked at the author name and said "oh, pff! It's Mira so I don't have anything to worry about here!" xD
The story and art was good as always, and I like how it ended well like "It's an ending that makes sense and its actually good." :3

joined Dec 18, 2014

Ah <3
It's finally here ^-^

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

For some reason this reminds me of this Fanta commercial.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well, a lot of people have relationships before settling down with one particularly good match. That's why I really like that one of Takemiya Jin's where the leads don't actually get together, but each find their own girlfriends later on.

You're not talking about Fragments of Love are you?? I personally really enjoyed that story (if that's what you're talking about here). Also, quite a number of people have sex really really early on in their relationships or even start relationships after one night stands. So it's not entirely unrealistic... in a sense, to see some promiscuous people settle down into a relationship at some point.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ I think she's talking about this one
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_beloved

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

that line was good, but i lost it when the mother, Keiko, says, "when you haven't had it in a while, your sensitivity to sex goes way up."

truer words have never been written :-)

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

^ I think she's talking about this one
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_beloved

My beloved isn´t even finished. yet there are still around 5 chapters to go as far as I know.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're not talking about Fragments of Love are you?? I personally really enjoyed that story (if that's what you're talking about here). Also, quite a number of people have sex really really early on in their relationships or even start relationships after one night stands. So it's not entirely unrealistic... in a sense, to see some promiscuous people settle down into a relationship at some point.

No, I'm talking about My Beloved. As for the last bit, I was thinking more in terms of the daughter but I suppose it applies to both the younger girls about as much.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_daughters_girlfriend#38
Screw realism.a milf yuri is worth national treasure.

To reply you must either login or sign up.