joined Jan 30, 2013

This is such a cute but sad kiss sobs

joined May 24, 2018

Yeeeeeeeeeeees they finally did it!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

omigosh, they are so fluffy and gay, I love 'em so much! ^^

joined Sep 26, 2022

WHy is my heart aching when I feel happy they finally had their real kiss this time? T.T

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

what an incredibly emotional journey its been so far. all of the Ari scenes since Seiran's death have been beautiful and heartbreaking.

sikachu Uploader
Mimi-avatar
joined Aug 12, 2022

Happy New Year! Just want to drop some updates about KimiShinu.

Until next time~

joined Sep 26, 2022

Alright...we're getting to the goody part~ I wonder if Shina finally confess, what would be Mimi's reaction? Somehow I feel like Mimi would just answer she loves Shina back but like playfully and not romantically. I will have to wait for the next chapters to find out. Fufufu~

joined Mar 23, 2022

OMGGGGG!! didn't expect we will reach this kind of level of gaynessss!!!didn't even expect somebody will actually point out of them dating!!!omg! not that shina realized her feelings let us see how everything will turn from now on*v*.
me smiling maniacally

joined Mar 23, 2022

blessed you side character who pointed out the obvious on our 2 useless lesbian.

joined Oct 20, 2022

Honestly I am reading this sometimes (this chapter and then that chapter) just to make sure Ari des not die. Now the kissing scene is a total bonus for me! The chapter which Ari will die will be my last chapter that I will read.

last edited at Jan 5, 2023 3:19PM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Pretty much Shiina gushing over Mimi the entire chapter, and I'm all here for it. Especially while talking with Haru, that was so fucking cute, I've been grinning like a madman. Also the new year illustration/page 29's illustration is amazing. Please just keep the fluff going. Pretty please.

joined Dec 13, 2018

naw don't let em gaslight you, it's perfectly straight to make out with the bros and think about wanting them to yourself forever

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

You know, whenever there's a magical school (cough, Harry Potter, cough), I think: these kids should be learning actual school things, not just magic.

And with this school, my thoughts are the reverse. Why the heck are a bunch of soldier kids who are definitely going to die before they even become adults learning things like mathematics? Maybe if it was things like officer training, I'd understand, but wouldn't their time be better spent doing drills, playing sports, maybe even just enjoying art and literature to make up for their short lives, instead of putting them through dull school things? (I note they were learning history, I think that's a good thing though).

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Alright...we're getting to the goody part~ I wonder if Shina finally confess, what would be Mimi's reaction? Somehow I feel like Mimi would just answer she loves Shina back but like playfully and not romantically. I will have to wait for the next chapters to find out. Fufufu~

I dunno, Mimi was awfully flirty with the "I want to remember your eyes" and such before giving the kiss. Maybe she knows a lot more than she lets on about emotions.
... or maybe not. It is Mimi, after all.

Froggochi
joined Sep 3, 2022

Aaaaaah~ This chapter was just way too cute! But I feel like this is just setting up for something dark or angsty that's about to happen soon

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

My heart can't take this series... it better have a happy ending for all these good girls who've done nothing wrong in their lives ever.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Everything's been suspiciously cute and calm recently...

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I am also plagued by the feeling that this is the calm before the storm, but until the bell tolls, I'll revel in it. It's so fucking cute and fluffy and it completely melts me.

Pages 26-27, it seems to me like Mimi is either awakening to her libido, or that she already had some to a certain degree that is now more pronounced, and I'm hoping that this gets further developed.

Also, I love how the whole "can you wait for me..." trope panned out here, because it's so perfectly in character for Mimi to respond as she did, and it also breaks through the trope itself, almost completely tearing it apart, in my opinion.

Mimi's reactions as a whole give me this feeling that she may be innocent, but not necessarily as pure as her naivete would imply she'd be. I mean, it makes sense considering her position and all, but I still find this noteworthy.

As sort of an aside, it'll take some time to get used to Sheena, but the name adjustments aren't all that bad. There definitely have been worse in the past. Appreciate you folks going the distance, though.

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 6:32AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

They seriously hit us with the give me a little more time for me to figure it out foreshadowing. Great we haven't had a depressing as fuck war chapter recently time for something to go astronomically bad now. Surely they wont kill off our MC right after her feelings were awakened right? They already killed off one person I thought wouldn't die so I wouldn't put it past author at this point.

joined Mar 11, 2020

My god I just want this to get adapted into an anime already.

Chistaki
joined Jan 10, 2023

My heart can't take this series... it better have a happy ending for all these good girls who've done nothing wrong in their lives ever.

That part was never happening, but my personal opinion is we’re in for a long haul with sweet little Mimi ultimately taking the fall. It’s happened in a few chapter here and there but this is someone recalling events, that implies it is a story written/told after the war by someone recalling events. And we’ve learned about the “grimoire”/“ancient texts” that are the cause of the war and they “can’t be destroyed”. My hypothesis is they’re fate is explicitly tied to Mimi’s. She either being an indestructible object herself, once she is aware of them and how they’ve basically gotten a bunch of people killed endlessly for their mere existence and destroys them. or the texts are bound to her existence via her mother “a great sage”. At which point the same result occurs through her loss.

Sorry I’m theory dumping after rereading the ch and reading comments.

Chistaki
joined Jan 10, 2023

My god I just want this to get adapted into an anime already.

Please for the love of all that is holy. It’s gotta get one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.