joined Dec 20, 2018

And now we switch.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

oh man tatsubon's at it again fuck yeah

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"Lewd times will have to wait until next time". Phew, good that there's a warning at the end of those two chapters, was just showing these at my local church and thinking "I might get in trouble with this", but luckily it's entirely wholesome this time around.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

Better get the tailsex tag ready again

tailsex is underrated and i think artists should explore it more

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice! (Although going after the belly button really made me think of Shamiko there for a moment. :D)

But dear translators, what's with the random Koharu? ;)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Thx for the catch. Fixed on MD, submitted to Dynasty.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Thx for the catch. Fixed on MD, submitted to Dynasty.

You're welcome, and thank you!

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

"Lewd times will have to wait until next time". Phew, good that there's a warning at the end of those two chapters, was just showing these at my local church and thinking "I might get in trouble with this", but luckily it's entirely wholesome this time around.

Lmao good one. I was thinking more or less the same thing. I wonder if the ending footnote is the mangaka telling us "Lewd? You think THIS was lewd? Mwahahah you dumb shits, you know nothing! You don't know lewd yet! Wait till next chapter, I'll show you LEWD!"

Thinking again, I don't mind at all if that's what Tatsubon meant. o3o

joined Oct 2, 2021

Bottom Liberta best Liberta

joined Oct 2, 2021

That's some mighty fine tail sex.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For a little added lore, the character at the end, Judas, comes from a 2018 Tatsubon work called NEET Blood.
https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1074404386791514112

I've typed up a translation out of curiosity, but I don't have time to typeset it myself and there's no way anyone on /u/ is gonna want to touch it, so anyone who wants to typeset it as a non-/u/ scanlations thing, be my guest. (tl;dr It's het, but the guy has his own squeeze (assuming it's canon to the Liberta storyline) and those who enjoy Tatsubon for the gory action won't be disappointed.)
https://pastebin.com/jsCB6UTN

Bringing this back to commemorate Miko's addition to the cast.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

The thing that really stands out with this artist's sex scenes is the unbridled energy depicted. It's exhausting, but always fun.

joined May 3, 2014

Better get the tailsex tag ready again

tailsex is underrated and i think artists should explore it more

not if they make the tail look like a dick :/ the author only needed to make a hole in the tail and show it shot some white stuff it will became an long dick since it already looks like one any way.

I usualy like tailsex, but this one is standard ugh hentai quality, aka bad to the point it has the other effect instead of being an hot sex sceen x_x

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The tail knows what you want and gives it to you whether you're afraid or not.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

For a little added lore, the character at the end, Judas, comes from a 2018 Tatsubon work called NEET Blood.
https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1074404386791514112

I've typed up a translation out of curiosity, but I don't have time to typeset it myself and there's no way anyone on /u/ is gonna want to touch it, so anyone who wants to typeset it as a non-/u/ scanlations thing, be my guest. (tl;dr It's het, but the guy has his own squeeze (assuming it's canon to the Liberta storyline) and those who enjoy Tatsubon for the gory action won't be disappointed.)
https://pastebin.com/jsCB6UTN

Bringing this back to commemorate Miko's addition to the cast.

So was the girl at the end his love interest?

joined Jan 23, 2023

GOD i need a hardcore lesbo to fuck me

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If you're in a café were literally everybody is the scum of the earth ... maybe you should ask why you are there too ...

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

A food court wouldn't be a food court without at least several groups of people loudly boasting about their evil.

joined May 24, 2014

Super Happy Spree Killing Time

Rider_maid_cropped2
joined Jun 25, 2022

Clearly those two saw Suletta making tomato sauce and are thinking they can make more tomato sauce than her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, she's not wrong...

joined May 3, 2014

I mean, she's not wrong...

ok I get it we do hate some humans some time……but that coming from an vampier is one thing (becauze of their inflated ego of superior species) way hold that opinion in reality tho?

I do believe most humans when they ACTUALY mean that have some level of self-hate.

P.S: I’m just in generaly talking about that subject XD not about the person I’m quating

To reply you must either login or sign up.