Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So what ever happened to the translation?

Also, anyone knows if the manga is still ongoing in Japan?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So what ever happened to the translation?

Also, anyone knows if the manga is still ongoing in Japan?

I have been translating them up to date, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to typesetting. I have mentioned several times that I wanted to get another typesetter on this, but noone's been biting.

joined May 23, 2022

Kurogane Ken, a true evangelist of yuri. Praise you. Thanks Goggled Anon, keep up the great work.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 2:51PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

@Googled Anon I hope you find someone soon. I'm probably not good enough to apply.

joined Feb 1, 2013

New chapter is out in Comic Hotmilk. Can't tell from the preview images who it is exactly. One woman might be Ui but I don't see any glasses. Could be an entirely new pairing.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter is out in Comic Hotmilk. Can't tell from the preview images who it is exactly. One woman might be Ui but I don't see any glasses. Could be an entirely new pairing.

To give a run down of the characters.
Since this is effectively the start of a new volume, we're apparently once again starting with a fresh slate of characters. This chapter's about a rookie voice actress (who of course has slept with Ikko) moving into a new place where she sleeps with the landlady in exchange for cheaper rent. Also the landlady is fucking her female cousin, completing the yuri incest triforce.

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 6:25PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

To give a run down of the characters.
Since this is effectively the start of a new volume, we're apparently once again starting with a fresh slate of characters. This chapter's about a rookie voice actress (who of course has slept with Ikko) moving into a new place where she sleeps with the landlady in exchange for cheaper rent. Also the landlady is fucking her female cousin, completing the yuri incest triforce.

Nice! Always good to see new girls added to the mix! So we got a horny landlady with her female cousin and a new tenant who is also a voice actress. I think all we need now is to have a student teacher thing happen, which we could get from Kuyou, Ito, Noko and/or Chika. Would also like to see Manami and Ui hook up with each other's daughters at some point.

Edit** I actually think the new voice actress is not that new. A special leaflet chapter came with one of my copies of volume 2 and it shows Ikko bringing Noko to her home and trying to hide this new actress is living there with her, but she ends up coming out all tired and exposing everything.

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 10:10PM

joined Sep 5, 2022

So i think that chapter 28 is the final chapter right? I hope to see the remaining three chapters translated soon.

Edit: I just found out that chapter 29 has come out a few days ago on comic Hotmilk. I'm sorry if i scared anyone saying that the manga has finished.

last edited at Sep 5, 2022 4:41PM

joined Jul 27, 2019

wait, so let me get this straight, you guys have scripts for the rest of the chapters and just are waiting for a typesetter?

I'll typeset for you guys. I can have this done in a week.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

wait, so let me get this straight, you guys have scripts for the rest of the chapters and just are waiting for a typesetter?

Swing by /u/'s Translation Thread ;)

joined Feb 1, 2013

We got lucky and we got a second consecutive month with a new chapter! This time it looks like the worn out cousin from the previous chapter is going to have a go at the new voice actress.

joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder if CDFLily swinged by the /u/'s Translation Thread at the end, so we can get the translation for the latest chapters.

joined Sep 5, 2022

Swing by /u/'s Translation Thread ;)

Hey Goggled Anon, i wanted to ask you something. Do you have a translation of the "Afterword" that is included at the end of Vol. 2?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hey Goggled Anon, i wanted to ask you something. Do you have a translation of the "Afterword" that is included at the end of Vol. 2?

Skipped it at the time of translating.

joined Sep 5, 2022

Skipped it at the time of translating.

I see, hopefully one day you can translate that too. I'm curious about what they say on it.

joined Jun 21, 2017

I wonder if CDFLily swinged by the /u/'s Translation Thread at the end, so we can get the translation for the latest chapters.

Just in case anyone here didn't know, 26 is done and up on ex.
https://exhentai.org/s/fbab90f501/2339803-367

joined Jun 21, 2017
Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

every time there's a new chapter of this, I'm reminded of the old "experts warn that this polyamorous relationship could expand to cover all of seattle" joke from clickhole

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

every time there's a new chapter of this, I'm reminded of the old "experts warn that this polyamorous relationship could expand to cover all of seattle" joke from clickhole

You mean to tell me that it hasn't expanded that much already? :P

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I can't believe the translation for this resumed

Nice™

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I wonder what Sachi and Megumi would think about this type of Yuritopia ...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Where in the world is Tae-chan and Jimiko-san?

joined Sep 28, 2017

I'm totally confused about the plot but I'm always checking this series because of the sex scenes.
There, I said it.

joined Sep 5, 2022

Honestly, I feel a bit bad for Chika, since chapter 18 she is only seen in the notes. At least we know that she's still with Ito, I hope that in a future chapter she appears again with Ito in the house they are mentioning.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Only Chika?
Tae and Jimiko haven't appeared since chapter 13.

To reply you must either login or sign up.