Forum › The Blue Star on That Day (Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi) discussion

joined Jun 5, 2021

Woohoo! Time for another reread.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Gosh, been so long I'm gonna have to give it a reread! Love to see that this series is still kicking, though!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, that was a lot to catch up... I could swear it didn't have the Original Doujin tag the last time a chapter was released. Then again, that tag missing from a lot of series I could've read for a long time has always been my biggest problem with this site...

Anyway, such a lovely series so far. ^_^

joined Jun 11, 2021

Yes one of my favorite series is back!! I love these two so much. Thanks so much for translating :)

Screenshot_20220812-201614_chrome
joined Aug 6, 2022

one of the best series ive read cause it feels real and not over the top like other yuri

last edited at Sep 29, 2022 2:01PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ugh, every new chapter makes me cry. What a perfect mood this series strikes. Really incredible artistry all around.

joined Oct 2, 2021

It's baaack!! Great to see mermaid and gf back again.

joined May 26, 2017

It's so comfy, I really hope it doesn't take another year. Thanks for the translation!

joined Mar 23, 2022

aaaahhh!!!yessss!!!been waiting for this update!!! Thank you so much to team!

joined Feb 11, 2022

Yay new chapter

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Love this series! Can’t wait for more!

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I binged this series and got through it within 30 minutes with me barely changing tabs and checking out something else, which is very hard for me to do. I love this series, and I can't wait for new episodes.

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

just shed a tear bcs my fav series is back... tysm for this!

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

That sleeping scene is precious

Nyaa
joined Aug 18, 2021

Best series is back and with a great impression of a whale. Too bad we didn't get too many moments of Segawa and Umi together, but what we did get was very cute.

Also, protagonists aside, the overreacting girl with the ponytail is the best. She always cracks me up.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Thanks, always amazing to see a new update for this wonderful series.

joined Feb 6, 2018

I’m glad to see this come back! I have access to newer chapters from fanbox but my Japanese is so nonexistent that I can only appreciate the art. Thus, appreciate the translations.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Ahh!! My favorite series that I forgot about! Normally I would just reread the previous two chapters after a long break, but with this one I knew I had to reread the whole thing. So worth it. Every moment written is so wonderful.

I really liked Ibu-chan in this chapter, that scene between her and Umi was really touching. What we saw of Shou and Umi this chapter was really great too! The bed flop is very relatable.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 1:03PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

was so happy to see this back, reread the whole thing

starlighthanabi
joined Jan 13, 2021

I love them so much. thank you for the update!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Such a nice chapter, and then starting to build up to another misunderstanding...

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

I hate casual coercion like that, you can't just say something once and expect people to respect that

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Umi you big dummy why the hell would you NOT go to your girlfriends exhibit when you promised her. And this girl is expecting a kiss!? She's gonna be in the doghouse now >_>. I'm so glad we didn't have to wait a year for another one of these lol.

Umi is just too nice she lets people push her around I don't see her being mad at Umi because that isn't like her but she's damn sure gonna be upset with her.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This a sweet chapter. I think if this ends up with a bit of drama, it'll be fine. They need to learn and it's not like it's caused by a mysterious student/plot-npc appearing out of nowhere.

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg drama incoming???

To reply you must either login or sign up.