Forum › Piquant discussion

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well, I certainly didn't expect the chapter to end like that...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I can understand why it's done, I guess, but I wince when people translate "Tsukkomi" as "straight person" because the two function almost oppositely in terms of their comedy role.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, I certainly didn't expect the chapter to end like that...

No, no, can't disagree with you there.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Knew I'd read this somewhere before, it was uploaded 2 years ago on Mangadex.
Funny enough, Mangadex has it marked as Girl's Love, so maybe...?

last edited at Sep 22, 2022 2:32AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

IT'S WRECKING TIME!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I know this was meant to come off as most likely her being straight laced or by the books or what not but this gave me such a laugh...

Also the art is very cute and I look forward to seeing more of this.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So they're tearing the place down with students in it, and without warning? There were still students walking in and out, and it did seem to take them by surprise. Shouldn't they be redirected to a new building that would have to be there first as well?

I am all for suspending disbelief, but come on.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

So they're tearing the place down with students in it, and without warning? There were still students walking in and out, and it did seem to take them by surprise. Shouldn't they be redirected to a new building that would have to be there first as well?

Was it the whole school? When homegirl came and told them they needed to leave it made it sound like they were in an unused building hiding out to not do clubs. I just assumed it was a building not part of the actual school

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

No yuri tag makes me unhappy and disappointed.

Also, if you want to create a story portraying a slow-paced and scenic school life, don't demolish the school in the first chapter.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Hanako is cute with her big forehead and tsukomi!

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I'm game for another school slice of life

joined Apr 26, 2022

Wtf was that

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Nice and cute. My favorite character was Crane Wreckingball-chan.

joined May 24, 2014

Well, she did wanted to relieve her boredom.

joined Sep 11, 2019

This was uploaded 2 years ago? Fuck. I should've searched more when I saw this on Ganma

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This was uploaded 2 years ago? Fuck. I should've searched more when I saw this on Ganma

There's only one chapter done, though.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

The ending is sending me. Now I'm definitely hooked

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

when i first saw this on the japanese app I really wanted this to be translated I love the art style. Safe to say it's quite good for now.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Was it the whole school? When homegirl came and told them they needed to leave it made it sound like they were in an unused building hiding out to not do clubs. I just assumed it was a building not part of the actual school

No matter how you look at it, this is clearly not a building being prepped for demolition. All the books and furniture are still present. That and construction crews don’t get to just shrug and say, “well I didn’t THINK anyone was inside.”

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Thanks:) I'm delighted I came across your article while looking for a biology website on the internet [link removed]. For my friend who struggles to write essays for school, I looked up the website.

We finally get chapter two but instead of talking about it...why on Earth is this the latest comment?

Who in tarnation is this even for?

Whose article?

It feels like there's a mystery here...

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 9:55PM by OrangePekoe

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

I like the portrayal of boredom here. I just got back home in the countryside myself after becoming used to a busier life in the city, and I'm feeling similar things. Only difference is that the school has more opportunity for socializing.

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

I wish a penguin fell from the sky and hit me and then after that Henry Cavill fell and landed on me
Sorry don’t mind me I’m just delusional

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Thank for continuing! I was worried you dropped it after finding out there was also a chapter on mangadex.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 5:20PM

Spore18 Uploader
Cuetie 5can5
joined Sep 29, 2021

Thank for continuing! I was worried you dropped it after finding out there was also a chapter on mangadex.

Nah, we just had a hard time getting reliable TL and TS for this series. Releases should come out a lot faster from here on (fingers crossed anyway)

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

An interesting turn here...

This is fun ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.