Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

we must address the yaoi hand on page 23 immediately

Dare I ask what a yaoi hand is...?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

We must also address the fact that she picked her up price style from the other side of the fence. How does one get a hold of someone's legs when the fence is in the way? If you slipped up the tiniest bit, we'd end up needing a Nice Boat. ( Look up Nice Boat if you don't know what it means )

Don't ask me, I'm just the translator/editor, but I thought she lifted Miu over the fence with both hands placed under the arms, then swept her off her feet. Evidence: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_princesss_mirror_ch06#15 the last panel. Her left hand is firmly griping Miu under her arms as she lifts.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 4:47PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Enjoy

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Enjoy

OH DEAR GOD!
i have witnessed the death of art, this is almost as bad as a standard youngblood issue.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

EFFING LOVE IT!!! This is one of my fav. now...aahahaha really though her works becomes my favorites xD Man, I'm sad this came to an end but every story must come to an end... Though...I want to see an OS of them but set in the future or something~ :3

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Enjoy

Holy crap, I'm in stitches. Some of these are incredible.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Enjoy

Based on that, the hand on page 23 isn't a yaoi hand at all.

Hand length is generally the same as from hairline to chin. That one's slightly long, but not horribly so UNLESS YOU'RE WAY TOO SENSITIVE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Based on that, the hand on page 23 isn't a yaoi hand at all.

Hand length is generally the same as from hairline to chin. That one's slightly long, but not horribly so UNLESS YOU'RE WAY TOO SENSITIVE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

I will dub this yuri hand.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hmm.... KaorixHiro? Possibly?

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Why did the senpai say she never dumped her when she was the one who called off the "pretend" dating unless she just meant the pretend part but then walked away without clearing that up.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the girl school thing still pissed me!!

joined Dec 7, 2013

Why did the senpai say she never dumped her when she was the one who called off the "pretend" dating unless she just meant the pretend part but then walked away without clearing that up.

She said they shouldn't take 'pretending to date' as far as they were, then said they should go back to class. If you read it back Miu holds it together and doesn't really show any signs of being upset - she hides it until she says she's staying behind and tells Fujiwara to go on ahead - so the senpai didn't really have any reason to even think that Miu had taken it the wrong way :o

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Enjoy

Holy crap, I'm in stitches. Some of these are incredible.

ooomg the shrunken heads like halfway down LOL

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Yeah, I think it was a good part to include that the mother was completely fine with it, but the reason being she went to a girls school was ridiculous. It's not even a reason.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Yeah, I think it was a good part to include that the mother was completely fine with it, but the reason being she went to a girls school was ridiculous. It's not even a reason.

It implies -like always - that after school these feelings will disapear :( I really love Morinaga's works...but most of them give always these feelings that the love will end as soon the school end :(

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Okay I am seriously doing the KYAA-KYAAA thing right now lol . The ending was so nice , it was kinda cliche but very nice , my heart is thumping a bit harder <3

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sweet. :з

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol....wooooow, awesome convo here ^_^

I liked the ending. I cant help it, a total fairy tail style ending they really are a marvelous pair of princess's :D

joined Nov 30, 2011

That was a fine ending. Though that escalated pretty quickly to the roof's edge lol.

It implies -like always - that after school these feelings will disapear :( I really love Morinaga's works...but most of them give always these feelings that the love will end as soon the school end :(

Girlfriends ended with the two staying together in college (and I assume afterwards as well)......?? o0

And that credits page.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

woW it was a little too dramatic for my tastes at the end but other than that it was good. But yeah the reasoning with it being a girls school thing mad me mad too :( Morinaga why must you do this lol

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thought I'd add my take on the girls school thing. My impression is that Miu was thinking that her mom must be used to the idea of girl girl romances since she went to a girls school. I didn't get any feeling that either of them expected it to end after graduation. After all, Miu's mom basically said "Go to France so that you can marry her." That doesn't sound to me like it's supposed to end.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 7:33PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Or the mother was totally fine with it because coming from a girls' school, she was more open to a relationship between girls. She was gushing like those other high school girls afterall.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Credits page was by far the best part of this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I saw it more as she was more open minded about f/f relationships because she went to a girls school and saw it happen occasionally. I didn't see it as implying feelings will disappear after school since it never said if her mom was in a relationship with a girl in her high school years and then eventually got married.

Edit: Lol YuriGirl and lenne beat me to it.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 7:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The idea that Morinaga Milk, of all people, would push the Lesbian Until Graduation idea is pretty silly. Isn't she queer herself, long after high school?

To reply you must either login or sign up.