Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

atlast, we've finally got info about this effin war, I want to smack the shit out of those old geezers who said they will protect the treasure even if it cost their life meanwhile they are just sitting there gracefully while letting the kids sacrificing their own lives. the audicity of these bitchess

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Ahhh yes, Jealousy is delicious.

joined Dec 5, 2018

atlast, we've finally got info about this effin war, I want to smack the shit out of those old geezers who said they will protect the treasure even if it cost their life meanwhile they are just sitting there gracefully while letting the kids sacrificing their own lives. the audicity of these bitchess

i mean, in a war you have general and soilder. In this case, those old geezers are the generals. You can't just let the brain go out to fight.

joined Aug 18, 2022

I usually dislke it when authors use characters and write jealousy. But this, I'm digging this. Shiina don't worry, you and Mimi are the main pair.

joined Mar 23, 2022

yessss shina is jeeeeeeeeelouussss v. and I hope their friend will continue to ask the million dollar question.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Oh my god, that was so cute; I was squeeing for practically the entire chapter.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

LOL at the credits page! Anyways, slowly but surely we’re getting there Shiina! So don’t be jealous!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

bruh

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aaaa they did iiiiiiit

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

i thought this one would stay as subtext!! I really hope this becomes an explicitly confirmed romance!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Did not expect that to happen, but I'm psyched up for it

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

"I wonder how I can let Mimi remember me."

Holy death flag Batman.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Mimi the Boss

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^^Agreed. That was a terrible portent. The smooch only enhances the peril.

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 9:48AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

On the one hand, holy shit. Like, the entirety of the chapter was top-shelf romance, and the kiss was absolutely fantastic; page 27 is so good! Mimi pulling out the silky smooth moves was not on my bingo card, but holy do I approve.

On the other hand, holy fucking shit I feel the storm brewing, and I am terrified.

sikachu Uploader
Mimi-avatar
joined Aug 12, 2022

Shoutout to Hanser from KimiShinu fan server for doing a wonderful job coloring the kissing scene: https://twitter.com/k_5201314/status/1586215952274034689

On the other hand, holy fucking shit I feel the storm brewing, and I am terrified.

I've been feeling this too for the last few chapters, then nothing bad happened... Definitely worry about next chapter, now that Mimi's been called out to the war again...

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 10:16AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Shoutout to Hanser from KimiShinu fan server for doing a wonderful job coloring the kissing scene: https://twitter.com/k_5201314/status/1586215952274034689

Wow, this is phenomenal.

I've been feeling this too for the last few chapters, then nothing bad happened... Definitely worry about next chapter, now that Mimi's been called out to the war again...

To paraphrase ones wiser than myself - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Unrelated edit - I cannot get over how good everything from the hug to the kiss and the end of the chapter is. I was honestly as flabbergasted as Shiina was, and also absolutely delighted.

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 10:47AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"I wonder how I can let Mimi remember me."

Holy death flag Batman.

In a sense, but not really. I mean, Mimi has had a death-haunted aura from the beginning, Her existence is unnatural, her oblivious cheer is a defence mechanism papering over the reality. Other people are dying left and right. There's always this feeling that the situation cannot last. That line is a nod to the whole situation, a reminder.

But it's not something that feels to me like in itself it shifted the odds at all.

joined Aug 7, 2020

noooooooooooooooo
why did you two kiss??

the probability of one of you dying in the next chapter or two has just multiplied

joined Mar 23, 2022

mimi doing the best possible way to remember shina bae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

goddammit now I could think nothing but red flag for the ending of this series. death of either one of them will most likely happen in the ending and I don't know if I can handle the fucking feels like lord I cannot T-T.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I don't know if it's just me, but I think I felt and noticed multiple red flags in this chapter, and the kiss, cuddles and sniffing just sugar coated it

I screamed in whale gay soprano in that kissing scene though.

is this series finally breaking the subtext wall??
subtext>>>> getting on the real deal( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

were on it guysss!!!lezzz goo!!

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 3:05PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

when the author gives you kiss, cuddles, sniffing and gay moments but low key throwing red flags at the same time.T-T

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg this is a beautiful colored version! and I just noticed mimi kissed her twice in this chapter.T-T

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 3:02PM

joined Nov 16, 2021

Aaaa they did iiiiiiit

they have been french-kissing since ch.2, tho this time it's not for healing

To reply you must either login or sign up.