Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ Sachi was never pissed by that. She didn't sleep with remi because she was pissed by something Ruki did

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh, now I understand her even less.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Fully agree with this. Read the Chinese raws for the next 2 chapters and seriously? Guys, if you're waiting for a "happy" closure, you got it. But a "happy" closure in this case? It's fucking fucked up. It makes no fucking sense at all and just throws the characters into even badder light. Major spoilers ahead for 13 : Even though they made up in the end, Sacchan's attitude towards the whole thing was really flippant. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! This is how she fucking "explained" to Ruki : "After having sex multiple times with bitchtits, I realise that I am actually a lot worse than I thought I was, yet a lot stronger too. I realise I don't have to be protected or controlled by anyone. Actually, maybe, I'd like to protect you (Ruki) instead!" OF FUCKING COURSE YOU'RE WORSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED BITCH! WOW, STRONGER IN YOUR FUCKING MENTAL CRAZINESS YOU MEAN?! OH AND YOU FUCKING REALISED YOU'RE NOT A BABY TO BE CODDLED! HOLY FUCKING NUTS CONGRATS, YOU FINALLY ACHIEVED INDEPENDENCE AFTER HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH! AFTER BREAKING HER HEART YOU WANT TO GO PROTECT HER NOW?! PLEASE GET THE FUCK AWAY AND PROTECT HER FROM YOU INSTEAD! The whole shitstorm was unbelievable, but the most unbelievable thing was, Ruki accepted her back when Sacchan didn't even provide a single fucking apology. Like, oh my god what in the world is wrong with you girl? She cheated on you with the same girl the whole month every single day and you accept her back just because she says she wants to "protect" you from now on? WHYWHHYWHWYWHWY! Clearly she wasn't apologetic for her actions and you just take her back like this?! This whole "happy ending" is so screwed up I'm gonna puke my tears out. All in all, there's no other words to describe how things wrapped up other than ABSURD. Dear Amano Shuninta, I've always loved your works and I will definitely continue reading your future works but I'm never touching this work of yours ever again I'm sorry.

Maybe in Feelings We All Must Endure 2 we'll get Ruki being wooed after from her controlling and unpleasant girlfriend for someone who loves her.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Well, Ruki sleeping with Remi was a one-time thing an entire year ago. Not only that, but she considers it a mistake. It shouldn't even matter to Sachi, especially since she's doing the same thing, repeatedly over the course of a month. It'd be extremely hypocritical of her to get mad at Ruki.

Maybe... Sachi is sleeping with Remi to get herself to love the woman body? If what Remi says is true, and Sachi is straight, then there would be no point in continually having sex with another woman unless there's a reason she does it. Unless Remi just makes her feel secure; she has been the only person Sachi confides in lately.

joined May 1, 2013

Ahhh, sorry, I thought you were getting them from the Recent Releases thread on /u/, someone from Kawaii was sharing some quotes about the characters from chapter 14. Remi as envy is explained pretty succinctly there.

"She's not envious of others, but enjoys having others envy her."

Oh! Fair enough.

Though.... that's kind of a cheat, on the part of the author, since there's not really all that much difference between enjoying being envied and being prideful.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Maybe... Sachi is sleeping with Remi to get herself to love the woman body? If what Remi says is true, and Sachi is straight, then there would be no point in continually having sex with another woman unless there's a reason she does it. Unless Remi just makes her feel secure; she has been the only person Sachi confides in lately.

Might be. It would be an actual reason in agreement with Amano's usual lewdness. Let's look forward to the actual denouement. The only thing Sachi complains about is that Ruki doesn't tell what's troubling her (Fue and Asuna breaking up) or when Ruki is preoccupied with other things and not listening (Meru's AV).

Why did everyone spoil themselves? It would have been more interesting when I could understand what happened (since I can't read chinese dammit) and we could have discussed it together D:

You're leaving me out of the fun T-T

I only checked one spoiler that responded to something I asked about, but I have to say it's always tempting. But I think reading here in December was worse because people forgot to use spoiler code or would just rage and blurt everything out.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Are you fucking kidding me? So this is just "College girls are either malicious sluts or woobies" the manga? Fuck this shit. Fuck you Shuninta.

Gotta remember who's doing this. I still vouch for Fucking Shuninta to be a tag.

Cause I firmly believe that no matter how bullshit this is right now, somehow, someway, she'll make it all come full circle and even in this messed up world with fucked up Remi and brash Sachi and non-communicative Ruki and untrusting Fue and lustful Asuna and noncommittal Maasa and...well you get the point. Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

Probably the only reason I am enduring this right now, is because Shuninta has earned and built up my faith in her.

Your optimism is admirable.

I've read the Chinese scans, and in my personal opinion, happy endings are bullshit when there's a clear lack of conscience or recognition of wrongs on multiple parties. It's very unsettling when a character overlooks the terrible things said and done to them just because the other person smiles and abstractly "returns their feelings." (Note: Sacchan just HAD to sex it up with Remi in order to figure this out? Really? Is that how things work nowadays?) It is also disturbing that "returning feelings" in this situation does not involve any form of apology or admittance that you've wronged someone you supposedly now "love." Also, the fact that Remi can still insert herself in between Ruki and Sacchan and make passes at them, despite implicitly knowing that the two have "resolved their feelings," just seriously grates on my nerves. It seems that no one has a brain in this story.

I don't care how good a mangaka's works usually are. Anyone is capable of writing a crappy story with frustratingly unrealistic character butchering at the end. Takemiya Jin's Fragments of Love comes to mind.

Fully agree with this. Read the Chinese raws for the next 2 chapters and seriously? Guys, if you're waiting for a "happy" closure, you got it. But a "happy" closure in this case? It's fucking fucked up. It makes no fucking sense at all and just throws the characters into even badder light. Major spoilers ahead for 13 : Even though they made up in the end, Sacchan's attitude towards the whole thing was really flippant. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! This is how she fucking "explained" to Ruki : "After having sex multiple times with bitchtits, I realise that I am actually a lot worse than I thought I was, yet a lot stronger too. I realise I don't have to be protected or controlled by anyone. Actually, maybe, I'd like to protect you (Ruki) instead!" OF FUCKING COURSE YOU'RE WORSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED BITCH! WOW, STRONGER IN YOUR FUCKING MENTAL CRAZINESS YOU MEAN?! OH AND YOU FUCKING REALISED YOU'RE NOT A BABY TO BE CODDLED! HOLY FUCKING NUTS CONGRATS, YOU FINALLY ACHIEVED INDEPENDENCE AFTER HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH! AFTER BREAKING HER HEART YOU WANT TO GO PROTECT HER NOW?! PLEASE GET THE FUCK AWAY AND PROTECT HER FROM YOU INSTEAD! The whole shitstorm was unbelievable, but the most unbelievable thing was, Ruki accepted her back when Sacchan didn't even provide a single fucking apology. Like, oh my god what in the world is wrong with you girl? She cheated on you with the same girl the whole month every single day and you accept her back just because she says she wants to "protect" you from now on? WHYWHHYWHWYWHWY! Clearly she wasn't apologetic for her actions and you just take her back like this?! This whole "happy ending" is so screwed up I'm gonna puke my tears out. All in all, there's no other words to describe how things wrapped up other than ABSURD. Dear Amano Shuninta, I've always loved your works and I will definitely continue reading your future works but I'm never touching this work of yours ever again I'm sorry.

..........................................oh....oh my god.....i honestly wish I could post pictures here because I'm 123489720394857% sure my WTF face right now is possibly the funniest thing to ever be present on Earth...I literally just...Oh my...What......I'm not sure....I've ever been so let down by a manga before......like I knew the ending was gonna be terrible, since there's literally no fucking way in hell it could be good at this point but this is just....IT'S ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE THE TERRIBLE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. I LITERALLY, AND I MEAN FUCKING LITERALLY, EXPECTED THE WORST ENDING IN THE HISTORY OF YURI MANGA AND I GOT DISAPPOINTED CUZ ITS EVEN WORSE THAN THAT. I'm just....I might be even more disappointed than when I read how Triangle Struggle turned out (and if any of you saw my reaction there, then you know how fucking disappointed I was there lol)...and I actually expected really good things for that one...I think...I think I'm gonna go to church now...because being agnostic obviously isn't working out for me anymore and the fact that I read even the first chapter of this series just makes me think I REALLY need Jesus in me. I now realize that this series is really just God's divine punishment to me for not truly believing in the glory that is him/her....The sheer shittiness of this series made me see the light. So before anybody asks if this series is worth it again, let me just respond with a resounding "HELL TO THE FUCKING NO."
Like was there really not even an apology? My fucking God. Where is my Bible!?
Also, I FUCKING KNEW IT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. NOT ONLY DOES REMI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER FOR BEING THE WORST SCUM IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE, but she ACTUALLY gets the credit FOR HELPING THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK DARE YOU, SHUNINTA!? How dare you make a person like that monster the seem like even the slightest bit of a good guy!? I don't care if she is a completely 2D character without the slightest bit of depth or development besides "I enjoy making my 'friends' suffer." A person as horrible as that deserves some kind of retribution done against her, but at the end of the final chapter she's right there smiling with Maasa and Meru like she's the fucking happiest person alive. Fuck you. Like, I try to be an objective person when reading series and not completely blame a mangaka, or at the very least, not hold it against them for the rest of their career and just give them a fresh start every time they release something new. But the fact that Shuninta released this, thinking it was actually a well written work, worthy of her readers...I'm gonna try and forget this by the time Shuninta's next thing gets translated but holy fuck is that gonna be one hell of a challenge.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:26PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^ Listen to 'Imagine'!

Maybe in Feelings We All Must Endure 2 we'll get Ruki being wooed after from her controlling and unpleasant girlfriend for someone who loves her.

If this means that the ending is basically Sachi's past relationship with Sachi as her ex and Ruki as doormat-Sachi, I think I'll be even more confused and there'd be only one thing left to ask: What's the point? Most of Amano's series go somewhere and the only one I found to have a really strange and alienating message was Philosophia. Hope this isn't a trademark of her recent stuff.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:23PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

The only thing Sachi complains about is that Ruki doesn't tell what's troubling her (Fue and Asuna breaking up) or when Ruki is preoccupied with other things and not listening (Meru's AV).

But she also says at the end of chap 10 that she's sure there a better girl out there for Ruki. I think she's still got some major issues from her exbf. Reading it as well, honestly, it doesn't seem like Sacchan really wants to be in a relationship with Ruki. She seems to like Ruki and appreciates that Ruki loves her, as in so much as it makes her feel good about herself and she clearly has some inadequacy issues, but I don't recall if she ever actually expressed a romantic interest in her of her own volition. Even when she talks about them having sex, she talks about it as if it's just something you have to get over and done with when you're going out with someone. Maybe she was fucking around with Remi because she was hoping she'd get caught and then she'd be able to get Ruki to break up with her. She's been really passive up until now. (Except for those occasional violent outbursts.) Even when Remi is accusing her of being a LUG, I don't feel like she's agreeing because she's actually straight and knows she's just experimenting. But moreso because she knows what she's like and she accepts that she'll probably take the path of least resistence which is to settle down eventually with a man and have a family. Either that or she wants Remi to make her feel terrible, because she feels like she's terrible. I think I'll have to see the next/last chapter before I really make up my mind there.

And then when Ruki confronts her she realises how much she really loved her all along and she's sorry for everything and they all live happily ever after because Ruki's a doormat for her.

Then again, what the fuck do I know. It's making me increasingly impatient for the next chapter though. I wanna see how shit goes down.

ETA: Also, worst end ever is still Happy End. soz.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:29PM

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Sacchan sucks i really don't like her, Remi just don't care about anybody she just use people for her pleasure, Ruki is just an idiot.

I understand that Remi was just trying to make Ruki take actions but her manners was weird, but that's what she does, she's been fucking girls who are inexperienced since forever, kind is sick but yet i can't dislike her

I never liked Ruki fallen in love with Sacchan, they just don't click, they is not nice together.

Ruki is really stupid i feel bad for her, trying her best for that bitch

Something about IT is so harsh. The Feelings We All Must Endure.

LOOOOL i know, i just finished to read the chapter when i wrote, but yeah, we must endure

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

I just love to read the comments

joined Jul 8, 2013

But she also says at the end of chap 10 that she's sure there a better girl out there for Ruki. I think she's still got some major issues from her exbf. Reading it as well, honestly, it doesn't seem like Sacchan really wants to be in a relationship with Ruki. She seems to like Ruki and appreciates that Ruki loves her, as in so much as it makes her feel good about herself and she clearly has some inadequacy issues, but I don't recall if she ever actually expressed a romantic interest in her of her own volition. Even when she talks about them having sex, she talks about it as if it's just something you have to get over and done with when you're going out with someone. Maybe she was fucking around with Remi because she was hoping she'd get caught and then she'd be able to get Ruki to break up with her. She's been really passive up until now. (Except for those occasional violent outbursts.) Even when Remi is accusing her of being a LUG, I don't feel like she's agreeing because she's actually straight and knows she's just experimenting. But moreso because she knows what she's like and she accepts that she'll probably take the path of least resistence which is to settle down eventually with a man and have a family. Either that or she wants Remi to make her feel terrible, because she feels like she's terrible. I think I'll have to see the next/last chapter before I really make up my mind there.

And then when Ruki confronts her she realises how much she really loved her all along and she's sorry for everything and they all live happily ever after because Ruki's a doormat for her.

Then again, what the fuck do I know. It's making me increasingly impatient for the next chapter though. I wanna see how shit goes down.

ETA: Also, worst end ever is still Happy End. soz.

At least with Happy End, you saw the ending coming, but I agree, it was a pretty terrible (and illogical and random and confusing and just completely out of fucking nowhere) ending.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:30PM

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

You guys seriously need to chill. If you're that upset over a manga, please move on to other series you have an interest in. It's getting increasingly frustrating reading such comments on a manga I genuinely like.

joined Oct 12, 2013

At least with Happy End, you saw the ending coming, but I agree, it was a pretty terrible (and illogical and random and confusing and just completely out of fucking nowhere) ending.

I think saying you could see it coming and then stating that it came completely out of nowhere negate each other. But I guess as a series about incest you could probably expect it not to end happily. I did still hold out some hope - I liked their romantic relationship considerably more than that in Sakana no Miru Yume. And then my hope was dashed against the salty rocks of mandatory heterosexuality.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Why are people getting so upset at Remi for? I mean yea what did is is fucked up, but not as bad as Sachi. Everyone knows she's a whore. There's a difference between being sexually open/ expressive and fucking every girl willing. Men are whores too. Sure shes scum but she's an interesting character.
I mean there's no commitment between Remi and anyone. She wasn't the one deliberately hurting someone who loved her. What she did was sick sure, but she could have been anyone. They're both pretty shitty.
Fucking hate Sachi so god damn much I can't fucking stand it.

spoiler: Ruki deserves her for letting her.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And then my hope was dashed against the salty rocks of mandatory heterosexuality.

The only things certain in life: Death, taxes AND mandatory heterosexuality? I liked it better when there were only two. :(

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:44PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Ouch. my precious bb ;_;

joined Jun 17, 2014

havent finished this one yet, but all i can say is that i hope for a "season 2".
where in the end sacchi is discarded by Ruki for being such a nut...like wtf.. like did hella shit and went to ruki in the end as if it was nothing... get out sachhan. get out
and (i know everyone is gonna hate this but) end up with remi
(i dont condone the cheating but i want Remi to be tamed and find this hidden feeling for ruki...lol idk...wishful thinking...and all this was an act out of some sort of jealousy)
///is shot

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:54PM

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

In the last scene at the sea, Remi seems to be a little... funny. Could it be that she actually felt hurt? Do you think Remi is in love with Ruki? And Remi's last line to the phone: "Yeah, I guess you could say that", I think the question was "were you dumped?" or something along the lines.

I'd love the idea of Remi being in love with Ruki, and is trying to break Ruki's fixation on Sacchan, better, than her being just a grinch to every couple around her.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:54PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Bitches and Whores: The Manga: The Experience: The Ride.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

People defending Remi seem to focus on her aggressive sexuality, and completely ignore how much of an asshole she is. Like, yeah, it was Sachi's choice to fuck around for an entire goddamn month and ignore Ruki completely, but Remi went after her explicitly because she wanted to dirty up their innocent little romance. Like, she literally says that. She thought it was adorable that they were trying to make something work, so she aggressively went after Sachi because she REALLY liked the idea of taking this cute girl with a bad history and a burgeoning love and wrecking that shit, moulding her in her own image, while the girl who's actually in love toils away in ignorance. And then, she doesn't simply tell Ruki about it, she goes on a fucking parade with it. Specifically so she can watch Ruki's face as she's crushed. This isn't a sexually uninhibited hedonist in it for fun, this is someone who actively tries to hurt people for her own twisted pleasure. And happens to be the fucking hero of the manga.

I appreciate the spoilers. It kind of confirms for me the most disturbing thing about Remi and her role in the story: she's really supposed to be right. After all the shit she pulls, she doesn't just escape any kind of personal consequence or repercussions, the shit she leaves behind doesn't even stink. She completely alienates Meru over the porn video at a point when she needed support from her friends, but it's okay because she rapes the girl who probably started some rumours, so everything is magically fixed. She gouges a fucking hole in Ruki and Sachi's relationship, but what do you know, turned out it was incredibly valuable and necessary for Sachi's development as a person, and now their relationship is totally great and even better than it was before.

Nothing she does is allowed to go wrong, nobody she hurts is allowed to dislike her, she fucks anyone she feels like fucking without fail, and the author refuses to ruffle a single hair on her head. The real problem with Remi isn't that she's promiscuous, or even that she's a horrible, horrible person. The problem with Remi is that the whole fucking world twists itself into impossible shapes to fit her whims, ensuring that everything she does is awesome, that nobody ever meaningfully questions what she's doing or why she's doing it. She's literally at Edward Cullen or Christian Grey-levels of fucking awful person treated as untouchably perfect by author fiat, and she makes everyone around her more disgusting and more hateful just from their unwillingness to go against her. It's trashy writing from an author I really, really liked, and I feel like it's poisoning my opinion of the stuff she's written that I used to enjoy. Ugh.

Edit: Apparently I don't understand how spoiler tags work. Should be fine now. Christ, I'm so worked up about this, what am I even doing with my life.

why is nobody responding to this? this outlines the underlying problem with remi's character and the manga in general.
Remi is literally a mary sue.

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

Bitches and Whores: The Manga: The Experience: The Ride.

Hahahaha!!

edit: I feel sorry for Remi, she's like that person no one really loves or cares for but are greatful to... in the end. even though she's an asshole, she's also the catalyst for the change those characters want but can't make on their own. I dislike Sacchan way more

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 7:39PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Ouch. my precious bb ;_;

Beware. that's how I felt until chapter 13

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 7:37PM

joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh, admins may I kindly suggest a NTR OR CHEATING tag to be placed on this chapter so people can actually prepare themselves AND DONT GET FRICKIMG HEART ATTACKS/RAGE MODES? I know "cheating" may be subjective but honestly, who so far who has read this chapter doesn't see it as cheating? Thanks for the hardwork and keep up the awesome job!

tbf, you could see this coming a mile off from the previous chapter.

Not me apparently, I was still holding out and hoping that Sacchan would be a decent human being and come to her senses after seeing her at the daycare centre in the previous chapter: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch11#4
BUT NOOO! She's a freaking sensei at a daycare centre and she pulls this kind of bullshit?!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Sachi, seriously wtf... Ruki you deserve better! T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.