Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Saw this coming pretty much since they started going out
This shit always just feels like drama for drama's sake.
I bet the two of them aren't even gonna get back together and it's just gonna be like well we've experienced part of life and come out stronger from it I'll never forget you.

Fuuuuck. I knew it would happen, but oh how I wish it wouldn't turn out this way.
I kinda feel bad for like, everyone in this series.

Especially Remi. Either one day she's going to wake the fuck up from all this shit and say "damn, I was horrible" or she's going to live her life like this forever. Or maybe she'll even be like a "trophy wife with this kind of history". Either way, I'm pretty glad I'm not friends with her or with weak ass Sachi. Seriously. What the fuck.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ughhhh. Yeah we saw it coming, but it still hurts...This left a really bad taste in my mouth >_<

joined May 23, 2013

Hahaha xD I can't stop laughing ourageous I knew Remi had to sleep with all the cast anyway to go she has sleep with everyone except massa. I am so excited to meet a lesbian love now. I've never dated but now I'm scare to do do so thanks Sabu and Amano . Might keep being an asexual forever. No integrity or respect for once actions you're dating no it's fine to cheat and then go back forgive a cheat and make out happy end.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Looking forward to the next chapter.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Are you fucking kidding me? So this is just "College girls are either malicious sluts or woobies" the manga? Fuck this shit. Fuck you Shuninta.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Are you fucking kidding me? So this is just "College girls are either malicious sluts or woobies" the manga? Fuck this shit. Fuck you Shuninta.

Gotta remember who's doing this. I still vouch for Fucking Shuninta to be a tag.

Cause I firmly believe that no matter how bullshit this is right now, somehow, someway, she'll make it all come full circle and even in this messed up world with fucked up Remi and brash Sachi and non-communicative Ruki and untrusting Fue and lustful Asuna and noncommittal Maasa and...well you get the point. Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

Probably the only reason I am enduring this right now, is because Shuninta has earned and built up my faith in her.

joined May 23, 2013

I dislike everything about this manga. Seriously I have no liking towards any of them except Massa. Ruki is stupid she should have slap the birch right there she's now going to make herself feel bad about it instead of breaking up with Sacchan for sure I would have dump that garbage ages ago no offense. Remi sleeps with everyone no integrity whatsoever might as well work for it. Take mymoney I pitied you. Asuna same deal sex addict.Meru is ok but still will sleep with Remi when she feels like it even when dating Massa if she does. Fue sleeping but I don't understand why she keeps insisting to go back with Asuna is it me or the lack of lesbians has left this girls pick what they got to pick from. I literally lost interest in all the characters now.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:09AM

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Gotta remember who's doing this. I still vouch for Fucking Shuninta to be a tag.

Cause I firmly believe that no matter how bullshit this is right now, somehow, someway, she'll make it all come full circle and even in this messed up world with fucked up Remi and brash Sachi and non-communicative Ruki and untrusting Fue and lustful Asuna and noncommittal Maasa and...well you get the point. Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

Probably the only reason I am enduring this right now, is because Shuninta has earned and built up my faith in her.

I agree with you, but I really can't see how this fucked up situation is salvageable, makes me really nervous.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, it's official. Remi is the most awful and despicable character that I've seen on a manga (that is not an outright villian at least)

I really hope she gets her just desserts sooner than later.

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

It has been so long since I last read the previous chapter that I don't even remember what is going on in this manga anymore. Like that girl who broke up with her ex-boyfriend, is she dating someone else right now? It also doesn't help that I am bad at remembering names with faces, especially Japanese names. I guess I will have to read it all from the very beginning once the series gets fully translated and uploaded onto dynasty.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Pretty damn sure this is exactly what Shuninta meant for her title.
Honestly, I have so much faith in her that even if it somehow has some loose ends, I'm willing to turn a blind eye. But I absolutely know she'll make this train wreck work out.

It has been so long since I last read the previous chapter that I don't even remember what is going on in this manga anymore. Like that girl who broke up with her ex-boyfriend, is she dating someone else right now? It also doesn't help that I am bad at remembering names with faces, especially Japanese names. I guess I will have to read it all from the very beginning once the series gets fully translated and uploaded onto dynasty.

The girl with the ex bf is Sachi. She's the black haired one with black eyes that slept with Remi in this chapter. She is currently (?) kinda going out with Ruki, who is (supposedly the MC???) the girl who drove Remi to the beach and confronted her about Sachi + Remi's relationship. It's kinda messy at this point but page 4 kinda sums it up nicely between the three.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:28AM

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

THAT WAS SO FUCKED UP???? SACHI DOES NOT DESERVE RUMI AFTER ALL RUMI HAS DONE FOR HER but knowing shuninta, they'll probably end up together

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:25AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Right. I'll be taking this chapter as further evidence that Remi is not actually human. I mean, she already has the fang and cat like eyes, but she also basically feeds on and manipulates emotions. She is clearly a succubus or something similar.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I won't be satisfied until Remi suffers, then suffers some more. I need her sorrow to heal my heart after reading this chapter.
Ugh, I knew it was coming and I still read it, why, why do I do these things.

joined May 23, 2013

The girl in the middle is the only reason I'll continue reading this.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

So Shuninta will force a bullshit happy ending despite all this? That shouldn't actually make you feel better.

I mean really there's two places this could go. "I forgive you despite you cheating on me" blah blah fake happy ending, or "Ruki moves on with her life and epilogue chapter shows her finding people that don't suck, blah blah ten years later", which is just a cop out meant to say "I drew pointless drama and don't care to develop characters, skip everything I'm out". Unless the story keeps running for a while longer than this there's nothing good to look forward to. But according to mangaupdates, it ends at 3 volumes, so there's no point in hoping for anything better.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:52AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well. Right now I'm thinking the title about the "dust that makes up my world" makes Rather More Sense for this story than the title the scanlators went with, good and suffiicient though their reasons may have been.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:47AM

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I wonder if she becomes fat again, that'd be cute

joined Sep 19, 2014

I never really liked Remi to Begin with but I really hate her now!! Fuck Sachi, Ruki deserves better than her! Grrr I'm so angry and disappointed now even thoug I kinda knew this would likely happen, I still wished it wouldn't. T.T Now I'm gonna read something fluffy to Forget about this...

joined Jul 8, 2013

gfdi. GFDI. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!! I fucking knew this would happen and yet I stuck with it. I'm so fucking pissed with myself right now for just not trusting my intuition. And now I'm fucking dropping this series because now, no matter HOW it ends I'm gonna fucking hate it. And it'd be one thing, if she'd just slept with her once, i'd still hate her guts but still, BUT NO CONSTANTLY FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. I literally just hate almost every character in this series now. And not because she was "experimenting" or whatever, but because SHE WAS SUCH A BITCH ABOUT IT. FUCKING LEFT RUKI IN THE DARK FOR A MONTH AND FORCED HER TO FIND OUT IN THE SECOND WORST WAY POSSIBLE. Remi is literally just fucking scum. And, you know, I never cared for Ruki cuz she was naive to the point where it approached STUPIDITY but you know, that kind of naivete is kinda likable in some ways but starting the moment they began to date she just got truly horrible in a lot of ways like with her COMPLETE FUCKING DENIAL and the fact that she just REFUSED to do ANYTHING. Maasa, basically from the beginning, was the only character who wasn't just composed of about 90% shit. But I just...yeah no, I'm done with this series. Peace out. Christ almighty why is it that some yuri have to get like this? Like drama is one thing but then there's this type of fucking shit and its just dumb.
I really think I'm mostly mad at myself for not dropping this series the moment Ruki slept with the devil-I mean, Remi like I knew I should have, but I didn't cuz it's a yuri and I'm SO FUCKING BIASED FOR yuris that it just fucking clouds my judgment. I mean, I LITERALLY saw this entire development play out the moment Ruki slept with Remi and Remi made her character VERY clear. I saw it ALL coming. Everything, from the horrible boyfriend to the beginning of their dating and even to her sleeping with Remi and basically COMPLETELY shattering Ruki's mind. But I had faith like a total fucking idiot. I'm so sure I'm overreacting here, but the more I think about this whole fucking thing the more I feel like I'm underreacting lol.
FUCK WHY WAS THIS RELEASED SO LATE AT NIGHT. Now I gotta fucking go to bed furious with the white hot rage of 100000000 suns.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 2:16AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Somehow with all this, I know Shuninta will make it work.

So Shuninta will force a bullshit happy ending despite all this? That shouldn't actually make you feel better.

I mean really there's two places this could go. "I forgive you despite you cheating on me" blah blah fake happy ending, or "Ruki moves on with her life and epilogue chapter shows her finding people that don't suck, blah blah ten years later", which is just a cop out meant to say "I drew pointless drama and don't care to develop characters, skip everything I'm out". Unless the story keeps running for a while longer than this there's nothing good to look forward to. But according to mangaupdates, it ends at 3 volumes, so there's no point in hoping for anything better.

That's exactly my issue now. Really no matter where this story goes now, it's gonna wind up being terrible. Shuninta kinda fucked up pretty spectacularly here.

I won't be satisfied until Remi suffers, then suffers some more. I need her sorrow to heal my heart after reading this chapter.
Ugh, I knew it was coming and I still read it, why, why do I do these things.

First off, let me just say that I totally sympathize with the second half of your comment lol. Second of all, unless Remi ACTUALLY dies she's not going to suffer at all, and you wanna know why? BECAUSE THE WAY SHUNINTA WROTE HER SHE'S INCAPABLE OF FEELING THAT KIND OF EMOTION. This is a girl who literally takes pleasure in tormenting others and destroying their innocence and LITERALLY does not care for anybody, including her so called friends. There's no little thing, that Shuninta can tug on that will make this girl truly feel sad, unless Shuninta pulls out some bullshit that makes absolutely no sense and is completely forced, in which case, I'll be even more disappointed in her than I already am. And you wanna know what's even worse? HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET THAT SHUNINTA TRIES TO MAKE HER A GOOD GUY!? I guarantee that at some point SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FUCKING THANK THIS MONSTER for showing them that life is more complicated than it seems or helping them to grow up as a person or convincing them not to jump headfirst into stupid relationships or WHATEVER FUCKING BULLSHIT. And I'm literally just so not okay with that.

EDIT: Just decided that I'd give a five minutes later update on my feelings about this. I'm still fucking pissed beyond believe of course, but I'm admittedly taking solace in the fact that, after reading everybody else's comments and reactions, I actually didn't overreact....what a new sensation lol. My comment may have been a bit louder tho lol. I even managed to calm down enough to realize that four comments in a row is completely unreasonable and combined three of them lol. Btw every "lol" you see in my comments, in order to accurately view how they were said, imagine the lols on fire, screaming in agony and sheer fury, while simultaneously flipping every table they come accross, including some countertops.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 2:20AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

If I remember correctly it has 16 chapters (4 more)... I took a peek at the raws months ago, don't remember anything about the end though
(my auto-spoiling was useless)

Twas a valiant effort nonetheless lol.

joined Oct 3, 2014

There's something really heartbreaking about Ruki's dialogue on this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch12#22

Like she still cares more about Sacchan's happiness than the fact that the bitch just completely trampled on her feelings.

Sigh...

She also offered to drive Remi home after all of that cruelty. What is wrong with this girl. I can't.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 2:29AM

joined Apr 19, 2012

There's something really heartbreaking about Ruki's dialogue on this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch12#22

Like she still cares more about Sacchan's happiness than the fact that the bitch just completely trampled on her feelings.

Sigh...

She also offered to drive Remi home after all of that cruelty. What is wrong with this girl. I can't.

This part kinda caught me off guard. It's extremely sad and makes me feel so sympathetic for her. I mean, in a way, its incredibly sweet how selfless Ruki is, but it also really. really. sucks.

joined Aug 19, 2014

I don't know what to feel about this chapter. I mean, I already know that Sacchan had most certainly cheating with Ruki, but seeing Remi just outright saying that she had sex with her everyday caught me off guard.

I mean, what the fuck? I think I'm more confused than angry after seeing something like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.