Forum › What's that manga called?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

A girl is fascinated by another's forehead and asks to smack it. After getting permission, she goes to town on it. I think there was a third girl present, mostly as a spectator. The word "forehead" is not in the title and we lack a Forehead tag, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Miasmaphonia
Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

I've been looking for hours now for something I read a while ago.
It was an age gap yuri about a younger character (middle school age I think) who regularly visits an older character who pretends to be really mysterious and knowledgeable but is actually a college dropout.
Near the end the younger character calls the older character out for her behaviour.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It was an age gap yuri about a younger character (middle school age I think) who regularly visits an older character who pretends to be really mysterious and knowledgeable but is actually a college dropout.
Near the end the younger character calls the older character out for her behaviour.

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_dream_of_spring_on_a_tatami_mat#2

Miasmaphonia
Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_dream_of_spring_on_a_tatami_mat#2

That's it. Thank you, I really appreciate this.

joined Jun 24, 2020

A little help please!
A oneshot where a quiet girl transfers into a school. She talks with the protag and gives her a piece of plastic and calls it a mermaid bone. They spend a day on the beach, asks protag to never forget, and transfer out of the school. The last line involves the protag thinking she disappeared like the sea foam of a mermaid

joined Mar 27, 2017

A little help please!
A oneshot where a quiet girl transfers into a school. She talks with the protag and gives her a piece of plastic and calls it a mermaid bone. They spend a day on the beach, asks protag to never forget, and transfer out of the school. The last line involves the protag thinking she disappeared like the sea foam of a mermaid

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/there_are_no_mermaids_in_this_town#1

joined Jun 24, 2020

That's the one, thanks so much! I was searching "mermaid" instead of "mermaids" so I wasn't able to find it.

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

Hi, I'm searching a manga about a girl who is writing a novel. But she only writes about real life, so she ask to follow a schoolmate for inspiration (The schoolmate had a very long skirt as uniform and I think she also had a wooden katana)

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

This.

Thanks a lot!

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Does anyone remember the one (a few brief chapters iirc) where a girl tried to befriend this other girl in class bc her male friend asked her to get her contact info for him
Despite being kinda ignored, at one point when it rains, she goes to the extent of breaking her own umbrella to be able to go with her

Edit: nvm I got it, managed to remember the author being someone to do a delinquent series, which really helped narrow it down

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 2:51AM

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

Not sure if this is the right place to ask since it's fan-work, but gonna try anyway.

I'm looking for a Watamote doujinshi (or just some comic pages, don't think it was formally published) where Tomoko is out with her friends in a cafe and she meets that male office worker again who she hasn't seen for ages. I have no clue if I saw that on dynasty scans, twitter or pixiv, but if it's on twitter then it'll be hard to find it again. Not sure if it was translated to English too.

last edited at Jun 17, 2022 12:45PM

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

There was this one-shot with a kouhai and her senpai in the photography club. The kouhai finds a picture of senpai with her senpai. The senpai says they were close but started to drift apart after graduation. And then they breakup. The ending has them back together. Thanks in advance.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm pretty sure this one is a series, it's about a girl who enrolled into a school which ended up only being a vampire girl's school.

Her roommate/senpai or whatever finds out and helps her hide the fact that she's human. She then gets a necklace made that has the roommates' blood or something (to conceal the smell of her humaness)? I can't really remember. Anyways, I think the roommate passes out and the MC lets her drink her blood to get better at the end of the chapter.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm pretty sure this one is a series, it's about a girl who enrolled into a school which ended up only being a vampire girl's school.

Her roommate/senpai or whatever finds out and helps her hide the fact that she's human. She then gets a necklace made that has the roommates' blood or something (to conceal the smell of her humaness)? I can't really remember. Anyways, I think the roommate passes out and the MC lets her drink her blood to get better at the end of the chapter.

This?

last edited at Jun 19, 2022 7:14AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This?

yup that's it, I guess I totally forgot it was on MangaDex instead of here, thank you

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

This?

yup that's it, I guess I totally forgot it was on MangaDex instead of here, thank you

You're welcome :)

joined Dec 14, 2019

hi! I'm looking for an nsfw oneshot where:

a black haired OL sabotages (specifically, she changed some numbers in her report) her blonde coworker in spite, and her coworker finds out. she blackmails her and then [nsfw]. after things, happen, then fall in love somehow? idk but it was rlly fluffy n i'm sad that i forgot the name of it sjfkehejdj

I checked the blackmail tag but had no luck :(

tysm in advance!

edit: i found it, it's "be careful around the nice ones" by mira!

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 12:59AM

HaremMarshmallow
Img_2241
joined Feb 13, 2018

So, you know the whole “And so they were both bottoms” meme? I know it’s the opening to a short doujin, I’m pretty sure I read it here, but I can’t remember the title and I guess it must have changed URLs (maybe it was re uploaded?) because the link I had before is broken. Does anyone remember what it’s called?

joined Mar 27, 2017

So, you know the whole “And so they were both bottoms” meme? I know it’s the opening to a short doujin, I’m pretty sure I read it here, but I can’t remember the title and I guess it must have changed URLs (maybe it was re uploaded?) because the link I had before is broken. Does anyone remember what it’s called?

It's no longer on here, but it is on Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/4aef234d-d2f7-4719-855c-dc577fa3de73/cat-and-cat-endless-night

HaremMarshmallow
Img_2241
joined Feb 13, 2018

It's no longer on here, but it is on Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/4aef234d-d2f7-4719-855c-dc577fa3de73/cat-and-cat-endless-night

Do you know why it was removed from here?

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ pretty sure someone from binbou scans requested all their work be removed from dynasty. At least that’s the way I heard it.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a girl on a bus watch another girl that goes to the same school with her because she has a crush on her. later they the crush talk with the girl because i think she has the same interest as her and they become friends. the crush confess and i think the girl was shocked and didn't immediatly accept the confession but later they dated and again later they had sex.
the girl had a friends who in another work from the same author was revealed to also have feelings for her but then she got toghether with another friends.

Maidpfpsmol
joined Jun 29, 2020

so there this quote from a webcomic that i like but i forgor what webcomic ad episode its from. the line is the main characters brother calling and saying "hey by the way sis, i think im bi. if you dont plan on having kids do you wanna cut off the bloodline here"

edit: additional information, i remember one of the main conflicts of the webcomic was the main character girl kept being harassed by this guy so she moved away to a shitty apartment and ends up dating the landlord

also this was not on dynasty

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 7:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.