Forum › AiYumi discussion

joined Sep 10, 2021

Oh, and it's Kawauchi. Interesting

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I hope I see more! This isn't just cute - this is incredibly similar to Aoyama's style too!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I don't know a single bit about detective conan but still this is extremely cute

last edited at May 25, 2022 3:16PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

17hunter00 posted:

I don't know a single bit about detective conan but still this is extremely cute

Yes

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Huh its been a while since i last saw something related to Detective Conan... Maybe ill check about it later

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

so is she actually an adult?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The TL;DR is that Haibara Ai took a drug - APTX 4869 - that shrunk her to the size of a small child. That drug is what started the whole series.

joined Jun 11, 2016

wow, gotta say this is the first time I've met people not knowing such a basic thing about Conan. I'm honestly mindblown right now lol.

Anw glad this author's work about these two is getting translated!

last edited at May 25, 2022 7:50PM

Images
joined Sep 20, 2016

aaannndd im crying

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Did not think I’d see any yuri manga for Detective Conan in the year of Lorde 2022.

I am once again reminded that I am a ✨simp✨ for Ai/Shiho.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like the intensity of Ai's expressions, though I'm unfamiliar with them.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

wow, gotta say this is the first time I've met people not knowing such a basic thing about Conan. I'm honestly mindblown right now lol.

To be fair, it's not an easy series to get into, what with the anime having more episodes than One Piece and many of the earlier episodes aren't even avaialable on the usual streaming services (I believe Netflix's choice episodes are somewhere in the 500s iirc?). A lot of it is episodic, mind you (ie. Conan solves a murder, knocks a police officer out and make it looks like he solved it, and you're left wondering how all these elementary school kids haven't been traumatised by all this death they experience on a regular basis the first episode has them witness a literal decapitation ffs) I'd imagine you'd need some sort of cheat guide for episodes with actual story arcs.

last edited at May 26, 2022 1:40PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

knocks a police officer out and make it looks like he solved it

Kogoro is a private detective, not a police officer and he is the dad of Ran, his "crush".

joined Jul 22, 2014

Ah this is one of my favourite pairing!!
Honestly I wish we could get a story of the two as teenagers where Ai in order to proceed to the step of their relationship reveal her origins, doubt Ayumi really care by then as Ai stayed when Conan vanished.

I hope we see more of this pairing in the future!

last edited at May 27, 2022 2:36AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

To be fair, it's not an easy series to get into...

sorry but that's where you're wrong.
First, because you think people get into Conan by watching anime lol. Seriously any series with over 500+ manga chapters should never be watched in anime first. ALWAYS read the manga first (for basically every series ever, seriously, who have time for anime nowadays?).

Second, Conan is actually very easy and engaging to read. It has comedy, mystery and murder, all things that children from 8+ loves. There's a reason why anyone from 6 to 40+ in my country has heard of/read Conan at least once. Even my mom (who is 60+) has read/watched a few chapters/episodes of Conan; she doesn't know (nor care) about the entire story but she knows the basic premise and 2-3 stories in Conan.

Anw, while it's true that Conan is stupidly and unnecessarily long, it's not a hard series to get into, it's just hard to follow it through.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

the world is in a good we place we actually got a detective conan yuri doujin.

joined Dec 17, 2021

My eyes have been opened to greatness.

To reply you must either login or sign up.