Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

And new classic trope unlocked - The mysteriously long path from the main gate to the school building. :D

That one got a legit giggle out of me.

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Is it just me or does Sana-chan look a LOT like the ghost girl? Coincidence? Or just foreshadowing that she’ll push the main couple into being less useless?

Y'know, that was my first thought, too... hmmm

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is Jimiko+Gyaru the end-game? Will Jimiko ever tell Gyaru she's worried about her corrupting the aesthetic perfection of their pure maiden school?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Is Jimiko+Gyaru the end-game? Will Jimiko ever tell Gyaru she's worried about her corrupting the aesthetic perfection of their pure maiden school?

1. There is no way it isn't... Watanabe just needs to stop the yuri fundamentalism bs and accept that she's g a a y
    (As someone said here before "If you stare at Yuri for too long, it stares back" )

2. Hopefully she doesn't because it would be too hurtful for Ririka... But if the author wants to go for drama that can definitely happen

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Was reading ch11 again and... they are twins, right?

The hairstyle is different (bun on different sides). Sana is the "evil" twin (not saying she's evil, but she's the actual "problem child") while her sister is a diligent girl who aspires to be Aoi's imouto wholeheartedly.

Image 1 Sana-chan
Image 2 Kitadake-san (twin)

last edited at May 28, 2022 5:16PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Nice eye for detail. You may well be right.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

^ Nice eye for detail. You may well be right.

Mistaking one twin for the other is not uncommon specially when they are identical so... I don't blame the school newspaper club capitan. maybe next chapter this will be revealed

If I'm right I wonder how Watanabe will react to such difference in character (the twins being polar opposites)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If I'm right I wonder how Watanabe will react to such difference in character (the twins being polar opposites)

I'm sure she knows her tropes well.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm sure she knows her tropes well.

she's also an annoying otaku, so she may as well think sana is committing heresy (already does)

joined Jun 11, 2016

Ohh nice twist, didn't expect that at all!

Although now there's more misunderstandings...

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

So I was right about the twins huh…
I mean, we were all kinda right since the misunderstanding of Ririka thinking Watanabe likes Sana will make her be more assertive

I liked this new chapter. Now I want the next one asap hehe

Also, Aoi is an angel. She might steal Ririka’s best girl title at any moment.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I’ve know the older twin for 2 pages and she spills her entire backstory like I care

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I’ve know the older twin for 2 pages and she spills her entire backstory like I care

i think that’s the comedy aspect showing up. a character introduction that is purposefully dramatic and makes you go wtf that’s kinda random

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

How do you get an unreqited, misundersanding love triangle?

joined May 1, 2015

Wakita senpai...
The disrespect lmao.

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Gyaru does NOT share

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Wakita senpai...
The disrespect lmao.

I hope this becomes a trend with Sana-chan and we end up getting 100 variations of Watanabe's name
Wakawaka-senpai

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wakita senpai...
The disrespect lmao.

I hope this becomes a trend with Sana-chan and we end up getting 100 variations of Watanabe's name
Wakawaka-senpai

It has the makings of a gr8 running joke. Sana and her attitude in general add some welcome colour to the cast.

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

A possibly idiotic question, but on chapter 12 page 100 (or 17) is Sana saying that she loves her sister (twincest?!) more than Aoi loves her sister? Or that she loves Aoi more than her sister loves Aoi? Or something else? Pretty sure it's the former because she's comparing herself to Aoi, but unsure because there's no incest tag yet lol

last edited at May 27, 2022 1:44PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

A possibly idiotic question, but on chapter 12 page 100 (or 17) is Sana saying that she loves her sister (twincest?!) more than Aoi loves her sister? Or that she loves Aoi more than her sister loves Aoi? Or something else? Pretty sure it's the former because she's comparing herself to Aoi, but unsure because there's no incest tag yet lol

Pretty sure she is saying she loves her sister more than Aoi does, because she is criticizing the soeur system in that scene.
Too early to call it twincest tho. For all we know almost none of these ojou-sama's care/know about yuri, and any assumptions come from Watanabe and her damn goggles.

last edited at May 27, 2022 1:50PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Engaging Terminator Mode, ready to grass some ass.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Engaging Terminator Mode, ready to grass some ass.

w-who's engaging it?

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Since someone else pointed it out, I can't get over how this ISN'T a parody of S-class tropes.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Aoi is out cookie cutter pure Yuri character without a bad bone in her body
Gyaru girl is essentially a modern equivalent, a modern world were purity is replaced with attitude

So in a way they are the opposite and the same character

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Aoi is out cookie cutter pure Yuri character without a bad bone in her body
Gyaru girl is essentially a modern equivalent, a modern world were purity is replaced with attitude

So in a way they are the opposite and the same character

Indeed. Indeed. And that's why they can both be best girl, perhaps...

To reply you must either login or sign up.