Forum › What's that manga called?

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Yo, does someone knows what ch of the light novel Tensei Kyuuketsukisan wa Ohirune ga Shitai adapts its manga adaptation on the ch 34? I wanna start reading the novel but i dont know where to start

last edited at May 18, 2022 4:35PM

joined Oct 30, 2019

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with, I could use some help finding a release I can't remember the name of. The plot involved a school girl who seemed to always make it rain, so she was called something like a Rain God by other people. I seem to recall she lost her "ability" (it wasn't really supernatural in nature afaik) on a day that she needed it due to a love interest, possibly involving gym class or something else outside. Any ideas?

joined Oct 30, 2019

Heyo i dont remember the name of a manga where the two girls are dating and one is rlly studious while the other is falling behind. They study together and the studious one rewards the other girl w kisses as she gets practice questions correct. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with, I could use some help finding a release I can't remember the name of. The plot involved a school girl who seemed to always make it rain, so she was called something like a Rain God by other people. I seem to recall she lost her "ability" (it wasn't really supernatural in nature afaik) on a day that she needed it due to a love interest, possibly involving gym class or something else outside. Any ideas?

Is this it?

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

Hey guys, can anyone help me find this Yuri Manhwa?, It was about a brown haired girl who meets a black haired girl, they go to the same college and are neighbors in the same building.
One day the brown haired girl saves the black haired girl who was drunk from a guy who had brought her back to her apartment

After that I can't remember much, because it has been some years since I first read it, if anyone knows the name I would be very grateful!

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

Rip Ssamba

That's exactly it! thanks a lot!

Edit: Oh....

last edited at May 22, 2022 1:00AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm trying to find a manga where the two MC are childhood friends. Girl A has love issues because her mom left leaving her and her dad. Girl B started dating around guys because she felt like she was left behind by Girl A. If I recall correctly, Girl A doesn't approve of Girl B dating around so Girl B made a proposition that she and Girl A should date each other. I can't recall what else. Thanks in advance

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This?

That's it! Thank you

joined Nov 6, 2021

Need help finding this please

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. Later when they get friendly they make rings for each other. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.
Edit. The middle schooler becomes friends with the high schoolers sister (but they aren’t related by blood) and sometime later a new female teacher shows up with a motorcycle and starts like kinda teasing/hitting in the friend.

last edited at May 29, 2022 4:29AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Hmm, not a perfect match, but this did come to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nijipuri

joined Nov 6, 2021

^

No that wasn’t it I believe it was an all girls school and I just remembered the younger girls friend and is sisters with the senpai, also a new female teacher shows up and starts hitting on the friend

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

^

No that wasn’t it I believe it was an all girls school and I just remembered the younger girls friend and is sisters with the senpai, also a new female teacher shows up and starts hitting on the friend

okay, this is helpful information. I went through way too many series on here to try and find this. I'll take this new info into account while searching.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Oh yeah, the new teacher shows up about half way through and rides a motorcycle, and hits on the one girl to make the other girl realize her feelings.
Dang, what was that?

last edited at May 27, 2022 8:16PM

joined Nov 6, 2021

Oh yeah, the new teacher shows up about half way through and rides a motorcycle, and hits on the one girl to make the other girl realize her feelings.
Dang, what was that?

Yeah that’s the one I’m talking about now we just need to remember what it’s called

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wait wait wait, you aren’t thinking of Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind are you? It’s the only other Yuri with a motorcycle I can think of besides Kill Switch.

joined Nov 6, 2021

Wait wait wait, you aren’t thinking of Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind are you? It’s the only other Yuri with a motorcycle I can think of besides Kill Switch.

No it’s not that. This one is about high schoolers

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I've been trying to find the manga where there are two girls who were childhood friends the one friend had implied mental illness and/or behavioral issues maybe she was loud. I believe one scene has them a bit older the girl that is "normal" is out eating with her parents and the erratic girl works at the restaurant. They reunite and the "normal" girl gets mad at her parents for belittling her old friend after they leave the restaurant together. Any help with my terrible description lol?

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

This.

Yes, Thank you!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I'm looking for a Touhou doujin. In it, Reimu's exorcism needles broke because she tried using them on a sacred day when tools were supposed to be allowed to rest, or something. Kogasa offers to make new ones, for a price, but when she delivered them to Reimu, the shrine maiden used the new needles to attack and chase the youkai girl off, so she wouldn't have to pay.

Edit: Never mind, found it. It was chapter 27 of Wild and Horned Hermit.

last edited at May 28, 2022 10:34AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.
Edit. The middle schooler becomes friends with the high schoolers sister (but they aren’t related by blood) and sometime later a new female teacher shows up with a motorcycle and starts like kinda teasing/hitting in the friend.

FINALLY!!! Hatsukoi Shimai by Shinonome Mizuo Link is to Manga Updates. Licensed by Seven Seas but they only published the first volume. Should be able to find it uploaded if you look around. This was such an interesting search. Ended up with quite a bit of works added to my “to read” list in the process. Enjoy!

last edited at May 29, 2022 4:05AM

joined Nov 6, 2021

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.

FINALLY!!! Hatsukoi Shimai by Shinonome Mizuo Link is to Manga Updates. Licensed by Seven Seas but they only published the first volume. Should be able to find it uploaded if you look around. This was such an interesting search. Ended up with quite a bit of works added to my “to read” list in the process. Enjoy!

Thank you so much I was going insane searching for this.

last edited at May 29, 2022 2:44PM

joined Aug 15, 2018

There's this girl that's immortal I think and she acts as a servant to this family. She has a affair with the mother and the daughter sees this. Years later, the daughter is all grown up and encounters she same maid as an adult and also sleeps with her

To reply you must either login or sign up.