Forum › Like, Share n Subscribe discussion

joined Jul 24, 2020

I am a lot of chapters ahead of ch6 and trust me it gets better, it is just going to take a little while.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Huh, it was nice to see people acting like adults in this and realizing "okay we might have brought this on ourselves a bit". It was also cool (and understandable) to see her striking back a bit.

It feels like the setup is dragging a bit, but I'm still here for the ride.

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 4:06PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

While the setup is going on long enough to make me uncomfortable, I have to hand it to the author that for someone who thinks she is straight, this setup would definitely tempt someone into fake dating gay.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I don't know how thse two are going to get together as the orange haired girl has every right to hate her since she did ruin her life and hasn't even tried to talk to her since to co-ordinate a strategy of handling the drama. Instead leaving her out by herself so now it can only get worse.

joined Jul 18, 2020

No mamen, hizo un Xocas.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

A vicious counterattack indeed.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Her face when she perked up at the food delivery was hilarious. "Irregardless" is a double-negative.

joined Dec 3, 2017

my god this is infuriating, i feel bad for orange hair because she didn't deserve half of this shit

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well, it looks like we're finally getting back to how things started in Chapter 1. The setup took a while, but I can definitely understand why they'd want nothing to do with each other after what's happened so far :D

I'm still here for the ride though, I love some (cheesy) hate turns to love plotlines.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I've gotten impatient and read ahead in the raws, and all I can say is: steel yourself for the slowest of burns. 35 chapters later, they are still learning crucial parts of each other's backstory while tentatively building some mutual trust.

last edited at May 8, 2022 11:44AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ah okay, we are finally getting to the point where the two will interact again.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This reminds me of this 4Chan post.

Now in video format.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I've gotten impatient and read ahead in the raws, and all I can say is: steel yourself for the slowest of burns. 35 chapters later, they are still learning crucial parts of each other's backstory while tentatively building some mutual trust.

What...

joined Aug 21, 2017

Luoluo: "I know you're here, Dracula Song Li, you big fucking nerd. Where's my goddamn money?"

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That smirk while she sits in the front row.

Poor Loulou though, had to give up a lot to take care of family.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

(smug Luoluo)

Song Li still hasn't compensated Luoluo after ruining her budget, precarious career, and ability to house herself and grandmother. Even when Song Li does pay up, it may be a while before I have much sympathy for her mindset. She's focused on her own issues, sure, but that typical bougie apathy to problems she causes others is grating.

Thanks for the release, much appreciated, please bring another few dozen as soon as possible ♥

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Poor Loulou though, had to give up a lot to take care of family.

Sick elderly family members who feel entitled to emotionally abusing their caretakers are... an extremely unpleasant experience I would not wish to have again. The worst part is that they sometimes have episodes of lucidity when they realize how shitty they've been treating you and tearfully apologize, before going right back to the abuse the next day when whatever is ailing them starts hurting again. In the end, it's just a psychological defense mechanism that lets a person suppress their fear of impending death by focusing on the supposed shortcomings of their caretakers.

Though, I am suspecting that Luoluo doesn't even get those apologies, given the seniority worship that her native culture is steeped in.

last edited at May 19, 2022 5:15AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That glare! Sexy. I can tell you how to deal with family, certified. Disavow yourself of them.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The best way to deal with family that can think but actively tries to harm you is to distance yourself.

The best way to deal with family that can't think and acts out in a terrible manner caused by their sickness is to patiently help on.

And getting your money back from the lady who helped to screw you over is definitely path.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

If they actually interact regularly, I'm down for that

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If they actually interact regularly, I'm down for that

Yeah, they will interact more regularly after this, i.e. after Luoluo confronts Song Li after the lecture.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Koveras posted:

aah just as I feared. the pacing is my least favorite part of this story

last edited at May 20, 2022 6:05PM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I cannot believe she still didn't get paid back, lol

joined May 10, 2021

Luoluo is still a piece of crap I see eh?
Whilst the general progressions might be slow, I hope this kinda poop situation ends soon

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

The beginning is pretty slow, and there are crufts. But it's not too bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.