Forum › My Tactical Mum discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

hahaha I seriously didnt thought she had the key to the room too, I should have figured it out, the author told us she was really smart. what a great read ^.^

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

kurogane ken is one of the most underrated artist out there

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I agree!

joined Jul 17, 2013

i love it <3

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

and one of the most perverted one, too.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Haaah...
Beautiful "Skinship" <3

I very much enjoy age gap romances, but this one was just pedophilia and a woman taking advantage of a girl who is just sleeping with her to make sure she stays and married her father. This is rather terrible.

joined Oct 30, 2015

I rlly love Age Gap ^-^

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Idk, I know it's a fucked up plot, but I uh... enjoyed it, nonetheless
It'd be nice if Mimi didn't get married to the father.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this is like lolita, with a mum instead of with a dad. sorry for the bad analogy.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

YuriShu12

I very much enjoy age gap romances, but this one was just pedophilia and a woman taking advantage of a girl who is just sleeping with her to make sure she stays and married her father. This is rather terrible.

It seems like there are things going on that make it not as bad as you'd think, but...

I got the definite impression the mum got together with that guy just to get at his daughter. And is it really possible that she thought she wouldn't be noticed doing that right next to her? (Not that it'd make it right if she really did believe that.) So even though that girl decided she liked it and wants to continue, I have to agree, that woman really did set out to do something terrible.

Note: I'm not saying that the story was terrible.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oeh, nice!

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

LOL I found the perfect soundtrack for this manga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKieGUH9pzg

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Ah, the feels!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

this is like lolita, with a mum instead of with a dad. sorry for the bad analogy.

My thoughts exactly. It's not about the age gap, but marrying into a family just to get someone's daughter is just begging for trouble. Also, the entire situation, while consensual, doesn't portrait that woman in a very bright light.

Note: I'm not saying that the story was terrible.

joined Jun 25, 2016

Laughed so hard at last page with the key XD

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Kurogane ken = Age gap master

joined Sep 20, 2017

Though I really enjoyed the story but it really feels like she is manipulating her step daughter into sleeping with her.

Still...Wished this wasn't a oneshot.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

LOL I found the perfect soundtrack for this manga

ROFLMAO!

I'll give My Tactical Mum a pass for the reason that its comedic whereas Pink Strawberry was just depressing AF. Plus, I love Kurogane Ken's yuri (I adore Shoujo Sect).

joined Oct 10, 2016

"But I don't want to sleep in guest room all alone!"

Come on, it's so cliché.

joined Aug 23, 2018

For me I find the fact that daughter will happily continue to sleep with her father's wife without any guilt or remorse. Some lines you don't cross. But these things never come up in Yuri manga's.

Would you go that far just to get a teenage girl by marrying her dad. It's silly but it's a fun read.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

who da hell masturbate with a cotton swab?!

joined Sep 17, 2020

I really didn't like the part where It's being an indirect connection between her father and hers.

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

who da hell masturbate with a cotton swab?!

I think this looked like a safe choice in curious inexperienced girls pov. Not that I have ever think of it lol but maybe imo thats see why the author put it there (in addition to for laughs haha)

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

Joder, y en cima tactica!! XD

last edited at May 2, 2022 5:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.