Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined Jun 21, 2021

The scanlators are doing what they can. They have a life too and sometimes they have better things to do, since they're doing this for free.

People complaining about the lack of updates are just annoying them.

And people posting spoilers are even more annoying because it disincentivize the scanlators to do it.

You can read Japanese, great for you. Just don't try to ruin it for other people, like "I don't like how it goes, so you should all drop this" or "This is so great, I liked the kiss in the chapter that wasn't translated yet. You'll like it".

Who cares? Just comment on what everyone can read and everyone will be happy.

I don’t think there’s any problem with people posting spoilers as long as they use the proper tags. It’s been a very long time since we’ve had an English update, and if no scanlator team has interest/time/whatever to put into this series some of us who can’t read Japanese would still like some info on how it’s going

Idk how spoilers disincentives scanlators, because it really shouldn’t. Anyone who comes here and sees people are posting spoilers will also see people are still coming here and checking in for any potential updates. Anyone who’s ever read a spoiler knows those aren’t enough, we want to also see how said spoilers play out in the chapter with full context and visuals

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I also bought chapter 9. All I can say: I want chapter 10 now cause the way chap9 ended xD but if there's no delay, it will be updated until may 18

I doubt it's going to be on a break next month, if chasing Spica is going to be the next month's issue then sure kyokana will be on break but since next month chasing Spica will have volume 1 release I don't think that's going to happen.

I'm just saying cause I didnt know there was gonna be a break last month. I follow the author's twitter but didnt see any notice regarding to that

Well the author did tweet about it, so I think you missed the tweet

joined Feb 10, 2022

I also bought chapter 9. All I can say: I want chapter 10 now cause the way chap9 ended xD but if there's no delay, it will be updated until may 18

I doubt it's going to be on a break next month, if chasing Spica is going to be the next month's issue then sure kyokana will be on break but since next month chasing Spica will have volume 1 release I don't think that's going to happen.

I'm just saying cause I didnt know there was gonna be a break last month. I follow the author's twitter but didnt see any notice regarding to that

Well the author did tweet about it, so I think you missed the tweet

Maybe

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 7:14PM

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

Ngl cheating tag is a big no for me but I feel for Yuni because her gf can have the excuse she had an unrequited love but that’s no reason to forget their anniversary or to bring friends along to a date :/

taenivillanelle
joined Apr 16, 2022

my bets r all on fuuko, but i feel like something’s fishy bout her

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Someone should pick up the serie

Could someone be kind enough to send a link where the raws are so there can at least be read.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh this is fun, Fuuko is so scummy and manipulative lol. I liked at the end of the chapter Yuni recognizing that she really should have just messaged Natsume instead of waiting for her all day, but Natsume had been good with remembering their anniversaries before, so it wasn't unreasonable to expect that to continue. Still, Fuuko saw her perfect opportunity to swoop in before they could make up lmao. Hope this starts updating again soon...

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

She can just change the title to "Two airheads vs the snake" The two airheads have absolutely no redeeming quality other than having a pretty face and body. The snake has both of those and a cunning mind. The sort that black widows are made of.

last edited at May 22, 2022 10:18PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

OK, Would anyone tell the translation team start again? Actually I just want to discuss, and I cannot do that until there is a translation so everyone can read it first.

???.jpg

joined Feb 10, 2022

Chapter 10 released
Me after taking a look at it: Bruh
It ended is the "best part" unless Yuni backs away

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Yooo the latest chapter was pure fire.
Damn it feels like I'm reading shonen jump and not yuri hime with how hyped I was reading this chapter.

Since nanase said different than usual to the Pic yuni sent instead of saying cute and the way it plays in the next scene, I think that takes back to the start of this manga where Yuni's thought say how she wouldn't have done it if she had just called her cute then. And damn flustered fuuko is kawaii.

Also Iwami kiyoko ear fetish confirmed

Edit: it seems volume 1 has been reprinted, glad to see this series doing well.
https://twitter.com/okome103/status/1526493000963985408?s=20&t=OYIXkSkBbqeibmPi22YikQ

last edited at May 17, 2022 1:01PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Yooo the latest chapter was pure fire.
Damn it feels like I'm reading shonen jump and not yuri hime with how hyped I was reading this chapter.

Since nanase said different than usual to the Pic yuni sent instead of saying cute and the way it plays in the next scene, I think that takes back to the start of this manga where Yuni's thought say how she wouldn't have done it if she had just called her cute then. And damn flustered fuuko is kawaii.

I saying it: that pic... shes gonna show her to yuki who's remember what she saw. In general, Iwami's art is gold. In this new chapter page 34, Yuni looks so similar to Kou from Luminous Blue chapter 8 page 10

Also Iwami kiyoko ear fetish confirmed

I think its the first time I'm seeing it in her work. Tho she posted something related on her Twitter

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well if it’s selling well hopefully it gets picked up for an English release

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Me after taking a look at it: Bruh
It ended is the "best part" unless Yuni backs away

Fuu is too smart to screw it up. She is practically a cam girl. There is no way that she will let Yuni backing away. She is playing bottom most likely because 1. she is ignored even in her family. 2. Yuni has no friends 3. Fuu will be the only person that Yuni can dominate both in sex and everyday life, or so Yuni feels, not realizing that she has been caught like a fish, with the hook being the travel and hotel money)

Wow, Fuuko' plan goes pretty well, no, VERY well. Money well spent.

Mei likes ear and so does Yuni As far as I concern, Fuuko intentionally cut her own ear to make Yuni feels bad. Now she gets a bonus for knowing Yuni's ear fetish.

I am up to date like some of you July 2022. After that many chapters, I still cannot find anything that Yuni likes or likes to do. No clubs. No committees. No hobbies. Only Twitter, which everyone uses anyway. The only thing she does is mope around and check her account. Other than being pretty there is no redeeming quality, and frankly Fuuko is more pretty and has a good figure, plus having a huge brain. OK, I wonder if her fans finance her and that is why she has money. Nobody finances Yuni, I wonder why Fuuko is so into Yuni. Exactly because Yuni is hot and an airhead and can be easily manipulated? Or Fuuko's gaydar works really well and hence she can choose Nanase or Yuni. Both of them are airheads.

Yuni being top. That is unexpected. OR Fuuko pretends to being a bottom so that she can entice Yuni to have sex
In any case, Yuni feels OBLIGED to have sex with Fuu.

The one thing I am not quite sure is, in the last panel who says Daisuki. If it were Fuu, it seemed like a re-instatement, if it were Yuni, it makes more sense since she starting to realize how rude she has been treating Fuu even from the very start of the manga. So a complete change of heart can be possible, whether it is Fuu who creates this scenario by acting like an innocent girl who has zero experience in sex, or she truly has zero experience, either way she has caught Yuni like a fish stuck on the hook.

last edited at May 17, 2022 7:00PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well... yea

...Fuuko is more pretty and has a good figure, plus having a huge brain.

Yea cause she's more feminine than Nanase, and so I think the same.

OK, I wonder if her fans finance her and that is why she has money. Nobody finances Yuni.

Maybe she's from a wealth wealthy family(?) Maybe it will be reveal later.

I wonder why Fuuko is so into Yuni. Exactly because Yuni is hot and an airhead and can be easily manipulated?...

She's for sure in love with her but it's kinda obsession.

Yuni being top. That is unexpected. OR Fuuko pretends to being a bottom so that she can entice Yuni to have sex

I think she wouldn't mind being top or bottom as long as is Yuni.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

...Fuuko is more pretty and has a good figure, plus having a huge brain.

Yea cause she's more feminine than Nanase, and so I think the same.

Plus she is getting more and more fans because she takes sexy pictures of herself. Yuni does not know how to take those pictures.

thi ks

OK, I wonder if her fans finance her and that is why she has money. Nobody finances Yuni.

Maybe she's from a wealth wealthy family(?) Maybe it will be reveal later.

No, she is not. Go back and find the panels that show her home inside. Just a regular Japanese home. No sign of the father. I wonder if that also plays into her psyche. As you know by now. she absolutely hates heterosexual women, and men next.
I wonder maybe because of that, all just what the mom thinks, that women are housewives and mothers, hence no point of higher education. She is excited about the younger friend getting pregnant, and that triggers Fuu like no others.

I think she wouldn't mind being top or bottom as long as is Yuni.
Well one way or another it works out for hers.

You know, I now think that this is my favorite manga. I got my Yurihime and this is the first one that I immediately read. BEFORE Citrus. Nuff said.

last edited at May 17, 2022 7:23PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Yuni sends photo to Nanase. Nanase: なんか いつもと違うね Something different than usual. Nanase takes Yuni for granted.
Yuni shows photo to Fuu. Fuu: 世界でいちばん かわいいThe world's number 1 cute!!!,Fuu answers correctly and more.
だいすき... I think it is what Yuni thinks. I am not sure of the motive.
Yuni does not like Fuuko, but since Fuu pays for everything, Yuni feels obliged to have sex with Fuu. But in the very last panel Yuni says だいすき.... Maybe she starts to like Fuu? That will be a game changer.

last edited at May 17, 2022 9:00PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

You know, I now think that this is my favorite manga. I got my Yurihime and this is the first one that I immediately read. BEFORE Citrus. Nuff said.

I understand. Tho I don't like ntr stuff, I've been so interested in this manga somehow. I just don't want it to have a rushed ending. I mean I have an idea of what the ending could possibly be but still

Yuni sends photo to Nanase. ...
Yuni shows photo to Fuu. ...
Who is the one ... And now the waiting for the next chapter will be an eternity lol I really want to see more

I could see that. Fuuko is more assertive and I think these details is what is making her like getting to like Fuuko.

last edited at May 17, 2022 8:51PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I understand. Tho I don't like ntr stuff, I've been so interested in this manga somehow. I just don't want it to have a rushed ending. I mean I have an idea of what the ending could possibly be but still

In her world, it should be a throple right? NTR turns into Poly.

I could see that. Fuuko is more assertive and I think these details is what is making her like getting to like Fuuko.

Lets see: If your rival is just as pretty as you are, who also has money and willing to spend it all on your lover for the sake of seeing you, smarter than everyone, devoted to your lover, bail her out when she was about to be raped, a bright future for the best University and best job, "more gay" than you, can be discreet, popular enough that it may be the fans who finance her (she is practically a cam girl), shy, absolutely detests straight women, being a prime material of being a mistress, and do not mind...IF she is good at sex, then it will be game over for you.

joined Feb 10, 2022

In her world, it should be a throple right? NTR turns into Poly.

I wouldn't mind another three way relationship tho being honest I see it kinda difficult.

I could see that. ..... and I think .....

Lets see: If your rival is just as pretty as you are, who also has money and willing to spend it all on your lover for the sake of seeing you, smarter than everyone, devoted to your lover, bail her out when she was about to be raped, a bright future for the best University and best job, "more gay" than you, can be discreet, popular enough that it may be the fans who finance her (she is practically a cam girl), shy, absolutely detests straight women, being a prime material of being a mistress, and do not mind...IF she is good at sex, then it will be game over for you.

Yea, you said well. For Nanase... well... her priority is her club that's it. She's best suit for Yuki. But yea there's no need more reasons for Yuni to fall for Fuuko.

last edited at May 17, 2022 10:18PM

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

It wasn't dropped.

I'm currently doing the CL/RD and TS of chapter 6 for Noca.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean half a year, last chapter was in October, which was 6 month ago and 6 months is not long enough to be considered dropped. Also imagine team owning you anything.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

You know, the more you guys complain, the more I'll be inclined to not work on this.

Look, just chill. You'll get the translations when they're ready.

last edited at May 21, 2022 1:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.