Forum › Secret of the Princess discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

As an aside, I actually caught an error just like this on 4.5 on my own within half an hour of uploading it. If I can do that, why can't I do it before uploading it?

Well, you just get caught up in your own work, I do that sometimes when I write fanfiction. I miss words that I think I've written.

Proof that if you already "know" what something says, you can't see what it really says. Both are corrected and along with the corrected page 14 have been uploaded as version 2 (since this was released months ago).

Don't know if you've uploaded them, but the mistakes are still there.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Don't know if you've uploaded them, but the mistakes are still there.

If a page is supposed to have been fixed, but you still get the error, try hitting the reload button in your browser. Your browser is probably loading the page from the cache on your hard drive and you have to force it to get a new copy. If that doesn't work, then I can't say, because I'm getting the corrected page (I had to hit reload to get the correction to show also). That's one thing I try to check before announcing a correction.

I had to be told this myself, the first time I turned in a correction and it didn't appear for me.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ambush kisses always get me~<3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This is kinda off-topic but since the site has no pming or anything like that I dunno how else to ask: What's your avatar from, Yuri Girl? The art style is really familiar but I can't place it at all.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

This is kinda off-topic but since the site has no pming or anything like that I dunno how else to ask: What's your avatar from, Yuri Girl? The art style is really familiar but I can't place it at all.

It's from Love and Sex by Chi-Ran in Wildrose 2, this page. I altered the image a little bit.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ah, that would explain it. I'm familiar with Chi-Ran but haven't read that one. Thanks for telling me.

joined Mar 25, 2013

If a page is supposed to have been fixed, but you still get the error, try hitting the reload button in your browser. Your browser is probably loading the page from the cache on your hard drive and you have to force it to get a new copy. If that doesn't work, then I can't say, because I'm getting the corrected page (I had to hit reload to get the correction to show also). That's one thing I try to check before announcing a correction.

I had to be told this myself, the first time I turned in a correction and it didn't appear for me.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll keep it in mind :) It showed me the corrected pages.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh my...she kissed her, finally!..but I have a bad feeling to the next chapter, I hope I'm wrong..

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

oh boy, actual development! i might actually read this now!

joined Dec 8, 2014

Yeaa love this one!

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Dat kiss.
So i take it that this series is no longer on hiatus?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

So i take it that this series is no longer on hiatus?

This was simply the remainder of chapter 4 which hadn't gotten published, so it's not certain yet, though I think it's close to certain it will continue. But for now I'm leaving it listed as on hiatus until I see something definitive about the next chapter. I can't guess when that will be.

Edit: Oops, for now turned out to be only a few minutes. I just checked Morinaga-sensei's blog, and she updated it two days ago. She says her Princess series is resuming, that is this series, The Princess's Mirror. So as of now, returning this one to ongoing.

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 10:47AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

And that was quick: chapter 5, "The Princess's Tears," has been released online in Japanese. Morinaga-sensei has increased her output. I'll admit, I was shocked over several things in this chapter. And then Fujiwara said she... I hope Miu will... If you want to spoil yourself, the link is http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/free_magazine-154442/; it's the fifth item お姫様の涙; click the button under the picture.

I'm putting this early in my schedule, and I'm guessing I'll get it out in early January.

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 1:10AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

as for the whole extortion thing....fujiwara broke a vase, asked miu to keep it a secret, who clearly says in thought she wouldn't tell anyways, then states "i'll do anything!" so when miu asks her to go out with her, she agrees. She's the one who said she'd do anything, without a threat being placed on her for it. then later after the whole karaoke thing, clearly states the convenience for her to finally have it publicly out that they were "dating." yes, she didn't know miu wouldn't tell, and yes, japanese people are very subservient and have a difficult time saying no, but i can hardly look at the whole thing as "extortion." it would be if miu blatantly says, pretend to go out with me or i'll tell, without the offer to do anything she is asked to do already out there on the table. if anything, it's actually the other way around. i mean, miu is using fujiwara to see what it's like to date someone, which naturally will grow, however platonic, feelings towards each other.

Miu said "just kidding, I don't mean it, sorry, you don't have to!" and almost fell over out of embarrassment.

And Fujiwara said okay, let's do it! anyway. I think that's the end of the extortion concern.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

And that was quick: chapter 5, "The Princess's Tears," has been released online in Japanese. Morinaga-sensei has increased her output. I'll admit, I was shocked over several things in this chapter. And then Fujiwara said she... I hope Miu will... If you want to spoil yourself, the link is http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/free_magazine-154442/; it's the fifth item お姫様の涙; click the button under the picture.

I'm putting this early in my schedule, and I'm guessing I'll get it out in early January.

Thanks for the link and your hard work, I read it cursorily but you'll probably have a good translation before I can finish reading it for real. Is it a spoiler to say bring out the Drama tag?? It might even have a Takemiya Jin-style not-so-fast-there NSHE if it's not got many more to go.?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Now that chapter 5 is out (I was slow) I'll complete my incomplete phrases from my spoiler post.

I'll admit, I was shocked over several things in this chapter, especially when Fujiwara cut her hair. And then Fujiwara said she wanted to stop; ouch. I hope Miu will finally find the courage to tell Fujiwara how she really feels (and vice versa).

joined Dec 5, 2014

I didn't thinking this gonna turn like this. Yes, I really hope she going to confess her fellings for her.
And thank you for the translation.

joined Apr 9, 2014

:/

joined Oct 15, 2014

I actually loved it. Its awesome!!! Can't wait for next chapter!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

gah, noooo >_<" GET BACK TOGETHER YOU TWO! oh, btw, like the haircut <3

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Morinaga-sama is getting me again! >_<

Now I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks Fly by Yuri! :D

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

This isnt over yet???

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Not good for my heart.. I hope the continue appear soon.. >.<

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

owowowowowowo ;-; my heart. Well hopefully it'll get resolved in the next chapter. If she hears Nishi's in the infirmary maybe she'll come running u_u

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

already want next chapter ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.