Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

Nozomi is probably going to help Konomi get Yukiko.
Why? because she doesn't want Fuu to end with Yukiko.
Speciests? (The equivalent of racist for species)

Sounds about right.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Ahh. The old "let's break those two up so we both get who we want" trick. Except the team up will be with a total bitch. Sigh...My Fuu ship is gonna sink no matter what, isn't it.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I just supported Fuu before, but now I also outright despise Konomi. That is... literally sexual harassment. There is no universe where that is not the case.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The little ones mixed their bathing suits after *mumble mumble, they really are a well oiled little duo

Nozomi is tone-deaf AF

joined Sep 11, 2019

Man, I just want me some good vibes but Konomi and Nozomi potentially teaming up is not good vibes.
Imouto do got that dedicated horny gf lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Happy you guys liked the chapter, it was completed during a rough time for me, so it was fun to read your comments! These little succubi manage to keep me invested :)

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 9:58PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Happy you guys liked the chapter, it was completed during a rough time for me, so it was fun to read your comments! These little succubi manage to keep me invested :)

Thanks for your hard work Daphie. Hope life it going better now. I’m just really not liking the vibes Konomi is putting out right now. I really hope she doesn’t agree to work with the other girl.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't remember who that sunglasses girl at the end is ._.

Cute how the little sister and her gf share parts of their swimsuits though.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I don't remember who that sunglasses girl at the end is ._.

Cute how the little sister and her gf share parts of their swimsuits though.

She’s the girl that used Konomi to raise her social standing and then after they split, exposed pictures of her being with different girls to her entire class, thus ruining her social and school life. She’s also a part time employee at Fuu’s family store.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for your hard work Daphie. Hope life it going better now. I’m just really not liking the vibes Konomi is putting out right now. I really hope she doesn’t agree to work with the other girl.

Thanks for caring, yeah, I'm better today, had to go to the ER (for 12 hours) to end up not much further ahead from where I was, but I resumed one of my meds (β blocker), which was the main culprit, so I feel better. As for Konomi, yeah... I dunno, I wonder if she'll resist having an unlikely ally in this situation since almost everyone is kinda against her...

joined Dec 17, 2021

Where's team Konomi x Yukiko at. Guess I can have some faith again but god do I not know how this will go, has diverged a lot already character wise from the original run but still keeping the relationships in basically the same way.

Thanks as always Daphie <3

I'm here. Just finished reading chapter 16 and I don't care for Fuu and Yukiko's relationship at all at this point, and my focus is on Konomi's character so I want good things happening to her.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Well, Konomi is a huge idiot, though I hope she is just trying to get food out of this without actually interfering with the other two's relationship.

joined Mar 15, 2015

While I liked this version gradually developing Yukiko and Konomi's relationship, I personally preferred the simpler relationship dynamics of the original, so I'm starting to wish that this version had gone in a direction more similar to the original.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Their kiss was hot and cute as hell but god damn I want some communication between them.
Ah well, author (and maybe editor) wants mo drama.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'm confused, because the drawing of the characters is inconsistent. I can tell who is who, and then suddenly in another scene I get confused again. The artist can easily avoid this by drawing easily identifiable swim suits. Black Bikini, Black one piece, White Bikini, White one piece. Grey Bikini, Grey one piece. Done.
This is especially true for me on Page 15 lower left panel. Which blonde is which? One of them has to be Fuu. I would have thought the other could be Mirino, but Mirino was never drawn that way, plus it would not make sense that Mirino will have some sort of argument with Fuu. Also, where is Aki?
For some odd reasons I started to think that there are more than 6 characters there, and I must be missing something.

Daphie? Help?

Wow, you also take β-blockers like me? I hope it helps you. Sorry to hear about you being in ER. I am a veteran of ER! Trauma Unit, ICU, Telemetry Unit, Isolation ward....

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 1:40AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm confused, because the drawing of the characters is inconsistent. I can tell who is who, and then suddenly in another scene I get confused again..
This is especially true for me on Page 15 lower left panel. Which blonde is which? One of them has to be Fuu. I would have thought the other could be Mirino, but Mirino was never drawn that way, plus it would not make sense that Mirino will have some sort of argument with Fuu. Also, where is Aki?

There's an inconsistency on the swimsuit design of the blonde character, as far as I can understand it, but apart from that, p15 lower left panel is Fuu (on the left) being harassed by the two random girls that first popped up on p11 bottom left panel.

As far as I can tell, Mirino and Aki aren't shown at all in this chapter.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'm confused, because the drawing of the characters is inconsistent. I can tell who is who, and then suddenly in another scene I get confused again..

There's an inconsistency on the swimsuit design of the blonde character, as far as I can understand it, but apart from that, p15 lower left panel is Fuu (on the left) being harassed by the two random girls that first popped up on p11 bottom left panel.

Another place is p12 Middle Right. "That girl's life energy is amazing". I automatically associate the elder blonde is a succubus. This is also because no blonde (or silver in the color page) in this manga is a succubus. Maybe we have an extra succubus-girl couple? No idea, dear Princess.....

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 1:52AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, unless Konomi is planning to just use Nozomi for food and play defense against her attempts to break the other two up, she’s lost me as a supporter. I’ll wait and see what she does, though, before making a final decision.

I can't believe Konomi actually fall for Nozomi's obvious trick.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I can't believe Konomi actually fall for Nozomi's obvious trick.

Well, while we're pretty much convinced it's a trick, because we saw her grinning face, Konomi is probably blinded a bit by the fact that it was her first love if I remember well, so the perspective of her wanting to atone and getting close to her once again must be tempting. She failed her saving throw on that one. I also wonder if she's playing Nozomi in her own way too, or if she's fallen completely for the trick...

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I want Fuu to win since Konomi won in the original work but I think it will be some love triangle mess. To be fair, in the original work it was leading up to a triangle as well right before it ended so I guess it was already pre-determined and the serialization is just changing the order the triangle forms.

joined Jun 11, 2020

Going darker T_T

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think Konomi just want Revenge on her betrayer.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm confused, because the drawing of the characters is inconsistent. I can tell who is who, and then suddenly in another scene I get confused again. The artist can easily avoid this by drawing easily identifiable swim suits. Black Bikini, Black one piece, White Bikini, White one piece. Grey Bikini, Grey one piece. Done.
For some odd reasons I started to think that there are more than 6 characters there, and I must be missing something.

Daphie? Help?

Wow, you also take β-blockers like me? I hope it helps you. Sorry to hear about you being in ER. I am a veteran of ER! Trauma Unit, ICU, Telemetry Unit, Isolation ward....

the two harrasers are new characters.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I want Fuu to win since Konomi won in the original work but I think it will be some love triangle mess. To be fair, in the original work it was leading up to a triangle as well right before it ended so I guess it was already pre-determined and the serialization is just changing the order the triangle forms.

I've been confused about this for a while, I read the other version of this story and in the last developments Yukiko had sex with Fuu a couple chapters after declaring her love and having sex with Konomi. And it ended there. Are there more chapters I don't know about?

To reply you must either login or sign up.