Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 13, 2015

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

Probably for the Korean version. It has only been translated up to chp 18. Here's the link LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:45PM

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Why would I willingly walk straight into disappointment? Still can't forgive Gurren Lagann for pulling that shit out of nowhere. Or Dexter...Or How I Met Your Mother....years...YEARS...WASTED.

Hahahaha, dude, I don't know what you were thinking, expecting yuri in Gurren Lagann or Dexter, especially since it is tagged as het romance and the main protagonist is male. Whenever the Main is male, then you can bet your ass it's gonna end up being Yaoi or Het. But, I agree with you, I like my yuri without any interference from males that could potentially turn into het ending. Already enough male competition IRL. Dont wanna see them in my yuri world too, y'know?

joined Jan 17, 2015

I found a translated eng ver. ch 1-18. XD
LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:46PM

joined Oct 24, 2014

lol christ. the comments on this are wild. well no matter what, this series doesn't move nearly as slowly as other long running series like stretch and honestly i would read a well written comic, devoid of male gaze-y crap, or other terrible tropey pitfalls the yuri genre tends to succumb to, no matter what the ending was. Tropey stuff universal to the romance genre as a whole, though? hell yeah. Anyway the author has set up enough plot points to indicate this is gonna be hella long, so you're not going to know the ending any time soon. If male characters threaten you that much, tho, you might want to save yourself the trouble and drop it for now. Also, the korean version has only reached ch 18, as of this post. whoever said 22 was wrong.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Omfg that part where she rescues her from that crazy ass ex freak choking her yassss

joined Jan 15, 2015

I wish the ending is yuri. male character just to support main character. even if it's gonna be long story, I don't mind however Kim song with baek soel-a together as a lovers of course.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It seems very clear that the fine friend's childhood beak Seola is GAY.
It seems very clear that between the two protagonists there is much yuri !!
That they live in an environment of gossip to the rigid conventions, will not make it easy, and this makes it interesting because real.
Sorry citrus that is yuri 100% two years and still goes on between yuzu and mei nothing is clear, and one has to wait three months between output and translation ... "Fluttering" go ... hopefully better ...

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

well, i wouldnt call citrus 100% yuri considering the very first chapter... but anyway, things in this manhwa are progressing the natural kind of slowly, not artificially-pulled-backwards-with-no-decent-reason kind of slowly like in citrus. And it IS supposed to be gradual development in Fluttering Feelings, for, as someone mentioned above, the plot is set to be damn long, so this pacing is not limited by publishing means (since it's a webtoon, not a magazine-printed series as i believe).
to sum it up, the manhwa is really promising and makes me eager to find out how it all is gonna work between the mc`s. and yeah, fresh air, since it's introducing Korean cultural and linguistic environment

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 5:57AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Somehow I'm surprised they even called the cops. Usually that never happens so the crazy guy can still serve as a plot device, although it's still hinted that he will be a threat.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

wow, I'm in a rush for this one....just can't wait for 'em... ugh...patience....

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Like it very much so far :) I don't mind the slow pace at all as long as it ends as it SHOULD- if they go their own ways or got HET then it will be dropped like a radioactive turd. Its interesting seeing the Korean aspects..

I'm also glad they called the cops- too many times they don't. Even if he wasn't prosecuted in lieu of having the shit beat out of him, at least he has come to the police's attention, in-case he tried anything else.

joined Dec 5, 2014

Hmm to bad ch 10(I think)-21 isnt release yet XD I read ch 22 theres still no romance between them.

It's impossible ! The author is still in chapter 19 and I am impatiente that it be translated because the yuri becoming strong YES !!! For me I prefere they take the time in their relationship that is why I like they not in couple already.

joined Jan 18, 2015

okay gosh i do really love this manhwa!
i thought it looks like a doujin of some kpop girls.. okay it really looks like tiffany&taeyeon from snsd. i really cant stop reading it and chapter 19 is needed!

thanks for the translater! you did a good job and please keep doing this!

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 1:26PM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

This manwha is beautiful, touching, and realistic all rolled into one. Even if it does become het, I'd probably continue following it since it's just so good (after some crying over the lost yuri, obv).
Thanks so much for the uploads, 4chan people. As someone who'd probably never stumble upon this masterpiece on my own, I really appreciate you guys translating this and bringing it into the spotlight on Dynasty.

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

So is this , Citrus and Their Story the new holy trinity or what? lol
spoiler the snsd talks and can ya'll stop seeing taeny in everything foreal xd

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ replace citrus by another manga and i'm ok with it =D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haha, you beat me to it. Stretch it is! Cast down the false Citrus god!

joined Aug 21, 2014

I'm probably one of the few that would still follow this even if it turned het. (albeit wailing)

I can personally relate to this story, so it's very real to me. One can only dream for a yuri-centric world, but it's not realistic.

I am in love with this manhwa and cannot thank the translating teams enough.

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

Yes but looking at it strictly from a popularity point of view it's a tier ;/ you can run but you can't hide from it xd

joined Jan 30, 2013

Popular doesn't mean it's good ;P

edit: Not (completely) intended as Citrus bashing, but IMO the best stuff tends to be overlooked... unless it's just my weird tastes or whatever.

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 5:10PM

joined Apr 12, 2014

I just read up to chapter 18... Soo good

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

yup. Stretch is awesome, there's not even yuri in it (yet)

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

I watched the raw version of chapter 19(cuz I can't really wait for the translation to come up, I'm impatient) and all I can say is too much teasing, they clearly like each other

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

I watched the raw version of chapter 19(cuz I can't really wait for the translation to come up, I'm impatient) and all I can say is too much teasing, they clearly like each other

That's funny, the author IS teasing us, but it comes from Seola's having obvious feelings (at the same time questioning it...? GARL. IT'S LOVE.) and Norae being oblivious to the obvious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.