Forum › Posts by moonbat

moonbat
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

How are you comparing this to Sakura Trick... sure there are similarities but this feels like its actually going somewhere. Not to mention the characters chemistry is 20 times better.

moonbat
Citrus + discussion 25 Jul 05:29
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

WHAT the hell is up with the pacing? I normally don't mind the slowburns considering I've been following this since chapter 1 of the first one but I feel like I'm gonna have to wait 5 years till we get that HaruMatsu progression...and it might not even be worth it. l had expectations for Sabu to fix the pacing in C+ but barely anything is happening. YuzuMei feel more distant than before. And these new random characters popping up every few chapters that you can't connect with at all cause you're gonna forget they exist after a good month or more of waiting... cmon dude. I'm annoyed because I'm still emotionally invested in some characters and I wanted this to do better than the original.

moonbat
Citrus + discussion 20 Mar 11:19
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

They totally saw the Handmaiden lmaoo

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 11:19AM

moonbat
Citrus + discussion 23 Dec 16:00
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

I don't care what happens as long as they're finally a wholesome couple , smash, and Harumatsu GET TOGETHER.

moonbat
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 03:17
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

This comic is side character heaven which is such a rare thing it's wonderful.

moonbat
Their Story discussion 10 Feb 16:14
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

I had no idea how much actual progress made me go kwncfdkwjfnmw in this story until now , this will be the cutest slowburn tbh. Buying y'all a drink when they actually kiss

moonbat
Their Story discussion 07 Feb 17:49
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

I need a wingman like Qi Fang tbh

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

That's right give me ALL of that sexual tension in public places kejwkd this is so good I could literally live off raws

moonbat
Their Story discussion 02 Feb 13:30
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

Ohmygoshhhhhhh new strip asking her to dry your face like a baby i can't u little cheeky kwdwedd

She's surprisingly smooth now that she's gotten over the initial hitch of starting a conversation.

I know right she had me at that cute girl finish omg !! Smooth Sun Jing is kjxdnkwj but I'm also dying to see whipped
Sun Jing later when they eventually get together.I love that her and mophead seem to be the goofy bunch that play around and are apparently pretty social

moonbat
Their Story discussion 01 Feb 16:15
Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

Ohmygoshhhhhhh new strip asking her to dry your face like a baby i can't u little cheeky kwdwedd

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

^ replace citrus by another manga and i'm ok with it =D

Haha, you beat me to it. Stretch it is! Cast down the false Citrus god!

Yes but looking at it strictly from a popularity point of view it's a tier ;/ you can run but you can't hide from it xd

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

So is this , Citrus and Their Story the new holy trinity or what? lol
spoiler the snsd talks and can ya'll stop seeing taeny in everything foreal xd

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

Well, I registered an account just for this manhwa...

I love the pace, the setting, especially the characters!
Seol A is super femine that when she gazed at No Rae and kinda fired the gay beam, I got chills =)) like she is kinda aggressive (maybe passionate would be a better word?) although she looks quiet and all, GAP!!
For people saying Seol A and No Rae are like Taeny OR Yulsic, I my thought when I first read this was that:
No Rae looks and behaves so much like Taeyeon used to. The kid-like aura emits from her, I lol every time she eats something =))
Seol A looks like Yoona (or Yuri because the two of them used to look sooo alike, but i this case Yoona is fairer so =)) ) but her personality is different lol
They are not, in a slightest bit, like Taeny or Yulsic.

Anyone don't know who I was talking about can ignore this lol

anyways, gotta thank the people who translate, edit, etc. this series! you guys are the best!

waiting at a corner for the next update

Ohmygosh I thought I was the only one who saw SeolA as basically the cartoon version of Yoona for a bit...like seriously haha but I agree.I got reminded of Taeyeon/Yoona in some cases but ultimately since YoonTae isn't really a thing I brushed it off , but a side couple that resembles YulSic wouldn't be bad lol