Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Jan 9, 2022

Can someone willingly share the nsfw parts with me? I’m too poor to pay for this..I got discord if anyone has it <:3

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

None of the NSFW chapters are past their storyboard phase yet. I promise you’ll see the final versions here as they are finished.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

*sirens blaring

CODE RED, CODE RED!!!

*INTENSE HEAD AGAINST WALL BASHING

OH GODS! THE LILLIES ARE BLOOMING! WE ALL GONNA DIE!

Also I would love to on fanbox, but I can't read japanese...

joined Nov 25, 2021

good shit indeed.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Subbed to the nsfw page and it's glorious

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

UUUUWOOOOOOOOGHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEGGGSSSSSSSS

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

It's happening!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Someone has the sex ones and can pass them to us

joined Mar 25, 2019

None of the NSFW chapters are past their storyboard phase yet. I promise you’ll see the final versions here as they are finished.

So you're saying that we will be able to read the Fanbox sexy pages here? Sweet.

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Lmao, the little note at the end. I can just see Yuri fans in a parade with their hands up going: "Yay, we finally get to see them bang!"

joined Feb 8, 2022

Ayyy....can someone please give me the NSFW panels on fanbox? I have discord! :)

4625e8c6494d6b432f9993e960cfd46c
joined Jan 27, 2020

The fact that this series is moving faster than Citrus. My friends, this is illegal. You're moving so fast, you're moving too fast!

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 11:00PM

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

@Pieleg. The one that matters currently storywise is already up in the gallery
Check above chapter 1 https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tadokoro_san_web_comic

There is another NSFW panel in fanbox, but storywise comes later, gotta wait

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

It's finally happening! Big thanks to both the translators and the user providing the upcoming spiciness!

joined Nov 17, 2020

The fact that this series is moveing faster than Citrus. My friends, this is illegal. You're moving so fast, you're moving too fast!

No just Citrus moves too slow... I don't know if you realize but the series has been ongoing for more than three years now (god I'm old...)

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

The fact that this series is moveing faster than Citrus. My friends, this is illegal. You're moving so fast, you're moving too fast!

No just Citrus moves too slow... I don't know if you realize but the series has been ongoing for more than three years now (god I'm old...)

I first started visiting this page 2013ish (didn't have an account, I could be wrong, after watching yuru yuri).

Holy hell, the world has been a wild ride, but this side and yryr has been a great comfort.

B2T: crazy this has always been weirdly erotic in a sfw way. Can't really picture it going NSFW.

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 8:09AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

B2T: crazy this has always been weirdly erotic in a sfw way. Can't really picture it going NSFW.

True, but I see it the other way--as the callback to the infirmary scene indicates, all this series has ever needed was slight push to go full-metal explicit sex.

Trembling, quivering, blushing, heart-poundingly on the precipice of explicit sex, as it were.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Trembling, quivering, blushing, heart-poundingly on the precipice of explicit sex, as it were.

Or in less words:

And if she hadn't gotten in the way...

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

damn it's been almost 3 years with this and they finally did it.I'm glad can't wait for that NSFW panels soon o

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 1:22PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow I am actually surprised we are going to get the actual scenes as I expecting a cut to the next morning. Thank you to the author, the person who paid the author and the translator. I should buy the pixiv fanbox subscription to support the author.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Pinky swear?

joined Sep 7, 2021

Feels kinda weird saying this but I feel a sense of pride/proud? of them for reaching this stage of intimacy in their relationship. Like if I was an older sibling of Sakurako, perhaps I'd give her some cash for a vacation or something nice. Idk. XD
Perhaps its the build up or perhaps it's because it's been a while since I caught up on this manga webcomic.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

Oh wow I am actually surprised we are going to get the actual scenes as I expecting a cut to the next morning. Thank you to the author, the person who paid the author and the translator. I should buy the pixiv fanbox subscription to support the author.

^^

joined Nov 22, 2021

I did! And worth every penny, I might add…

To reply you must either login or sign up.