Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Dec 17, 2014

The author said that this is yuri at her blog.

joined Dec 17, 2014

So, im wondering how hot this yuri manhwa in South Korea? Because this is lesbian story and all. I only ever watch a lesbian korean drama and it was banned because of public outrage.

In the korean app where the manwha is uploaded, 'fluttering feelings' is most popular manwha.

2d950b9ea0d54d971b483de219292f05
joined Jun 1, 2014

Ok. I'm being totally random here guys. But is someone here beside me feel that this pair kinda similiar to Taeny? I mean, the whole setting is perfect... Seol-A is so Tiffany alike and No-Rae is basically Kim Taeyeon.
Nvm. I read too much fanfiction...

joined May 3, 2014

All 18 Chapters you can find it here.

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy the cliff hanger.. Lol XD

that's the complete manhwa????

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:48PM

joined Jan 13, 2015

Ok. I'm being totally random here guys. But is someone here beside me feel that this pair kinda similiar to Taeny? I mean, the whole setting is perfect... Seol-A is so Tiffany alike and No-Rae is basically Kim Taeyeon.
Nvm. I read too much fanfiction...

Oooh i am not the only one who thoght taeny

joined Jan 13, 2015

....Spoiler Alert.....
Oh men, why was N0-rae's here became short...???
She looks better in long..><

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 1:38PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

....Spoiler Alert.....
Oh men, why was N0-rae's here became short...???

That could be tagged a hairstyle spoiler.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

i am loving this so much, No-Rae is so cute, Seol-A is too, they are perfect together.

Thanks alot for all the people that translate the mangás, you guys are a lifesaver =D

Otppp
joined Nov 10, 2014

Oh my god I just read all 18 chapters at once, I really need more now!! ;__;

joined Oct 12, 2014

^ me, too. Cant wait to see the next chapters. This series is super adorable and charming and aslo amazinggg xD
Thank u so much, to all the people who r working on this!!
God, Yuri these days are really impressive...

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

heh, look at that! it's starting! finally! :3

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man whenever I think of these two, I melt into a pile of goo. They are seriously too cute together.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know it's a webcomic but I have a question. How often this is published (I mean original raws, not translated)? Or is this irregular?

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

I know it's a webcomic but I have a question. How often this is published (I mean original raws, not translated)? Or is this irregular

This comic is published every monday.

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 7:16PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah, I figured it all out just now xD but thx for reply :D

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

I binged read this manwha up to chapter 18 and I think they're relationship was set up pretty good. Both are kind of getting this sort of incomprehensible feelings towards each other, especially No rae in my opinion. I kind of dislike that a guy always stands in between 2 girls cuz I kinda think it's getting a little bit of cliche and I hate dramas and all that kind of stuffs but I think it's a great manwha nevertheless :)!!!

Kudos to the author! Can't wait to see chapter 19!!!

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

WHAM! Right in the kisser! Seol-A so gorgeous~ Definitely reminds me of Asami. No-Rae reminds me of a watered down Korra (or at least season 4 Korra in a way).

On another note... SEOL-A YOU PERV YOU LOOKED AT NO-RAE AND HAD LEWD THOUGHTS.
MOAR MOAR I WANT~!

I know! They both gave me the Korrasami vibes!!!

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 8:40PM

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thank you!
Also, is it just me who's completely at sea with all the male characters? There seem to be so many who look sort of similar, and I'm not used to Korean names so it's difficult to differentiate them in that respect too (though that's my fault)... Would be hilarious if they were all gay like the credits pages suggest. XD

joined Jun 19, 2014

oh my gad...uhu hu hu hu hu hu, this manga is driving me crazy

joined Jan 13, 2015

that's the complete manhwa????

Nope, that's what they have translated so far. But save the link so you'll keep updated

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thank you!
Also, is it just me who's completely at sea with all the male characters? There seem to be so many who look sort of similar, and I'm not used to Korean names so it's difficult to differentiate them in that respect too (though that's my fault)... Would be hilarious if they were all gay like the credits pages suggest. XD

Me too! Damn, it's hard to remember their names and differentiate them to the point where I honestly can't tell which ones are the ex-boyfriends, brother, etc. I wish the author would just the decrease the amount of het threats here and give us more YURI

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

really ? There are only 2, maybe 3 if we count the underclassmen who follow Seol A averywhere, men who are "important" and I don't find them so hard to differentiate

But if you try to remember the other ones then yes it's more difficult x)

last edited at Jan 14, 2015 3:11AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thanks a lot for this. I was really feeling down due to my hanging grade in Bio and this just simply helped me get through with my do or die exam today

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:49PM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013
  • well paced story
  • nice drama
  • like-able MC
  • More pweaaase...!
joined Dec 5, 2014

argh!!! just read through all 18 chapters so far... now I'm dying because I wanna know my mid term exam results and what's going to happen next!

To reply you must either login or sign up.