Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

my response in this situation would be: bitch if you wanna keep going on pretending you are straight then that's perfectly fine by me but im gay as fuck and you have no say in the matter, also sensei is hot, peace out!

LMAO 5 stars for that hahaha. GAY AS FUCK!! XD

and people say something is cliche like it's a bad thing. yea most the time it is lol, but it takes real talent to take a subject/element/whatever that's used a million times and make it your own. and to be honest, there's veeeeery little out in the world now that can really be called original. you just have to find what you like and enjoy it lol. yea her coming back into story is cliche, but i like isechi and the nurse (mostly isechi lol) enough not to care and continue to enjoy it lol.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I always find it funny whenever they kiss someone in the cheek an say it's an American greeting, because that is actually a form of greeting in my country and whenever an American comes to visit, we are advised not to do it because they feel unconfortable.

That said, is all this drama really necessary at this point? It feels almost as forced as Citrus.

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 10:36PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Because some loose end need to be tied up.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

cat fight!

joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh my god this Saitou person
Just go back to the land of dicks,
This sacred place is not for you.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

There had to be a rival... but it's clearly too obvious that it was forced in, couldn't you make it another student?

I just read ch. 6, want the spoil?

I didn't understand a sh*t since it was some strange languaje xD... but I guess the girl still loved her but gave up and got married 'cause she thought that sensei didn't love her back. So when she knows that sensei now loves a student back she... cries and confess it (that she still loved her and blablablablabla...) but she is married so it can't be helped now :v and wish them to be happy together, maybe?

So what you're saying is that... The problem solves itself?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ooo...things might get catty lol...
Cant wait til next ch ^_^

joined Aug 8, 2014

Why is it every single time when problems are solved and things are getting better, a unwanted guest comes in and ruins everything!?!?!? I swear every single time....

joined Apr 12, 2014

That short hair girl.. Wat a byotch

joined Sep 9, 2013

Wow this series is just one big disappointment for me. Nothing clicks for me oh well

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

Why is it every single time when problems are solved and things are getting better, a unwanted guest comes in and ruins everything!?!?!? I swear every single time....

i guess it's for the sake of the story so it will still be going for awhile. i can say that this sudden appearance of this rival (or should i call a hindrance of the characters r/s development? idk) is unexpected, but quite interesting.

seems like isechi's friend likes her, that chiaki girl lol.

_n
joined Jan 9, 2015

Aaarrgghh i found the next chapter but its in thai lang TT__TT, someone please translate it..
http://www.nekopost.net/manga/1977

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 3:02PM

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

What a piece of shit is Kaoru's first love :v

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

-.- agreed with the person above that mangaka just have to find a way to throw in a screw when things finally go right.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I don't understand why people dislike Saitou so much, it's not her fault Sensei didn't return her feelings back in high school. REMEMBER she got her heart broken too. All she could do was move forward with her life and take Sensei's advice strongly to heart. She had absolutely no clue Sensei was in love with her. Gosh, praying Sensei doesn't try run away from her past, and face it quickly so that her and Isechi can start making out already <3

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't understand why people dislike Saitou so much, it's not her fault Sensei didn't return her feelings back in high school. REMEMBER she got her heart broken too. All she could do was move forward with her life and take Sensei's advice strongly to heart. She had absolutely no clue Sensei was in love with her. Gosh, praying Sensei doesn't try run away from her past, and face it quickly so that her and Isechi can start making out already <3

Being a bitch is completely her fault though, so yeah

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Corrections for the above spoilers because it's off.

I didn't want to say anything because reading speculations is interesting, but honestly, Saitou is getting too much hate. Saitou tells Isechi to give up because she knows that Sensei is so nice that she would let herself get dragged along (even after rejecting Saitou, Sensei was still looking out for her). Saitou is under the impression that Isechi will eventually fall out of the illusion of love (just like she did) and in the end, Sensei will be the one to get hurt.

When she was pregnant and met Sensei again, the conversation was Saitou's way of telling Sensei that she's moved on, she's fine now so Sensei shouldn't have to worry about her again. Isechi then swoops in to claim that neither of their love is an illusion, that she'd never give up on Sensei, and that she wants to believe Sensei did love Saitou and now does reciprocate Isechi's love.

Saitou then apologizes to Sensei, thanks her, and makes it known that she is indeed happy with her husband and child.

Left out some details, but that should clear things up.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Well, truth be told and ignoring next chapter spoilers, Satou is doing the right thing, considering a teacher going out with a high school student is still pedophilia. Satou is being hated the same way any third wheel appearing out of nowhere to generate completely unecessary drama is hated

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, truth be told and ignoring next chapter spoilers, Satou is doing the right thing, considering a teacher going out with a high school student is still pedophilia. Satou is being hated the same way any third wheel appearing out of nowhere to generate completely unecessary drama is hated

Was pedophilia ever been brought at the story though? Sure the teacher goes like "we teachers are the only adults around here so we are by default admired" but she really makes it sound like the issue is the "balance of power" between teachers and students, when she's moping she's all like "is the teacher thing just an excuse?" like, if she was anything else it would be a-okay regardless of age?
Well that's how i'm seeing things anyway, and in this point of view it really looks like the fifth wheel is just being salty because of the teacher student thing

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Great chapter. The drama, the feels! They are really great. The good thing is that the whole Saitou problem will be solved in the next chapter.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

That's not pedophilia.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's not pedophilia.

Oh dear, are we going to get into splitting hairs with "it's really ephebophilia" and the like? In any case, it's pursuing a relationship with a child or at least legally a child, as well as an abuse of power since she is a member of faculty. So the objection really doesn't hold much water because it's still bad no matter what names you apply.

All of which of course is avoided if they wait until graduation, which really isn't that far away. Then both are legal adults (although the brain is still developing into the mid-20's but nvm) and there's no professional ethics to deal with.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That's not pedophilia.

Oh dear, are we going to get into splitting hairs with "it's really ephebophilia" and the like? In any case, it's pursuing a relationship with a child or at least legally a child, as well as an abuse of power since she is a member of faculty. So the objection really doesn't hold much water because it's still bad no matter what names you apply.

All of which of course is avoided if they wait until graduation, which really isn't that far away. Then both are legal adults (although the brain is still developing into the mid-20's but nvm) and there's no professional ethics to deal with.

except in this case the student is the one who actively sought out the relationship and sensei was avoiding it to begin with i don't really see that as an abuse of power so............yeah sensei is pretty blameless here.
Another thing: this relationship would only be illegal in america, over where i live? totes legal, she is 16+ after all, and in japan as long as they don't have sex before she is 18, still totes legal.

since this is a manga and as such is not to be judged by american laws: this is legal and is is no way child molestation.

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 12:15PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

and in japan as long as they don't have sex before she is 18, still totes legal.

Regardless of age, student+teacher relationships is a huge no-no over Japan which would surely make sensei loses her job
...Which makes me wonder why they don't keep their relationship in private, it's not like they would be more obvious than they are right now

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

and in japan as long as they don't have sex before she is 18, still totes legal.

Regardless of age, student+teacher relationships is a huge no-no over Japan which would surely make sensei loses her job
...Which makes me wonder why they don't keep their relationship in private, it's not like they would be more obvious than they are right now

I said the age gap was legal, the student teacher thing is not allowed and i get that but the this was a reply to the person who was saying it was pedophilia, it was not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.