Forum › Michiwarikusa Monogatari – Vampire After the Doomsday discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's amazing. 10/10. A modern masterpiece. Homeros would weep tears of joy while leaning on Alighieri's shoulder.

Can't wait the inevitable bullshit drama that ruins it all.

Are you referring to Citrus?

OH! SHOTS FIRED!

Anyways, I really hope this sticks to the relaxing side. It can still deliver interesting plot with the setting alone without using any drama.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Usually I'm using the mobile site which doesn't display the post count... more than 2800 posts, that is... wow.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Usually I'm using the mobile site which doesn't display the post count... more than 2800 posts, that is... wow.

Had the habit of posting anything on everything I read... Been trying to stop, not going so well tho.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Whoa, I'm going to love this series.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

It's amazing. 10/10. A modern masterpiece. Homeros would weep tears of joy while leaning on Alighieri's shoulder.

Can't wait the inevitable bullshit drama that ruins it all.

Are you referring to Citrus?

Took the words right out my mouth.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

10/10 ...if the humans are all gone, what do they eat..?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Each other, obviously. Don't think too hard about possible connotations.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

=_= Well yeah... I guess... or maybe they drink animal blood too.

last edited at Nov 30, 2014 1:12PM

joined Jul 5, 2014

=_= Well yeah... I guess... or maybe they drink animal blood too.

Veggie vampires!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ohmigawd! OMG! flail VAMPIRES AND YURI damn, that's the ultimate thing ever! xD freakin' out here... ahahaha...we need more vampire + yuri...ah, the awesome-ness :3 LOVE IT! <3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm a bit iffy on supernatural yuri (tends to feel a little unfocused since it has to deal with both ideas) but this seems an interesting, if odd, premise and it has nice art. Rina is adorable as hell and has a cute outfit too. (I'm a sucker for twintails and that style of outfit and her attitude is adorable.) I'm really curious on what the back story is, though that'll hopefully come up in later chapters.

You don't simply ignore a vampire tag.

Why not? That's what I did. Only reason I decided to give it a try was because the art kept catching my eye on the front page. (See above for reasoning on that.)

2800 posts in a year or so actually isn't a whole lot if you're actively participating in discussion. (Edit: Thinking on it, don't take that as "2800 posts isn't a lot", take it more like "posting a lot isn't that noteworthy if you're actively participating in discussion".) I've been on my main forum for almost exactly 4-1/2 years and I hit 22,500 posts just today. (And that was mostly in the last four years since I basically lurked the forum for six months before really posting.)

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 11:05PM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Each other, obviously. Don't think too hard about possible connotations.

cannibalism?

I'm the odd one, since I don't find it that interesting... Too random, maybe?

joined Jul 26, 2014

As it has monogatari in the name new headcanon: this is the natural eventuality of the monogatari universe, everyone dies and lesbian vampires rule the earth

Monogatari just means story or tale so I wouldn't go that far.
It would be nice if these girls could somehow continue the human race (or vampire race, whatever). I'm not saying there should be men involved, but if maybe one or two of the girls had a dick... yes I'm hoping for Futanari. But I mean, if they do reproduce, then the next generation would also have Futanari... and the generation after that... and with no men to mess up the gene pool...

joined May 2, 2014

Aoi tho.... Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this.... She's just so.... Hnnng... She reminds me of Marceline xD

u can say the hot and freaking sexy vr of Marceline XD

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Anyone know if this is gonna be updated?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Anyone know if this is gonna be updated?

It's very likely that these fine individuals would have a better handle on that question than we would.

joined Feb 15, 2015

aoi please fuck me...... arghhhhh

joined Jan 11, 2015

Nice one but.....ONLY one chapter has been translated?

joined Jan 11, 2015

By the way,this one has already been translated into Chinese,I would like to translate the rest of the chapters into English if I get the permission....(Chinese is my mother tongue,if you ask)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You should just ask Papaya Scans if they need help with the series.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Apparently they have dropped this one.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You sure about that? Didn't find an announcement about that on their page and they just haven't released something in quite some time in general. I'd just ask and if they dropped it, they'll tell you so.

joined Jan 11, 2015

You sure about that? Didn't find an announcement about that on their page and they just haven't released something in quite some time in general. I'd just ask and if they dropped it, they'll tell you so.

I'm not sure,it's just been a long time since latest release....I'll go and ask them

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
joined Apr 1, 2013

Are the rest of these chapters getting translated? its killing me not being able to understand whats happening.

To reply you must either login or sign up.