Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Bye bye guilt free groping. Hi gayness.

joined Jul 20, 2020

On the other hand, I'm worried that this unusual fast pace means the manga is near the end. O hope it doesn't end with them confessing. I need another 100 chapters of them being a couple. Konbu Wakame, please!

Eh, I can't really see this as fast, there's not much else that could have been done without just endlessly repeating the same, and the kiss being an accident still leaves us with a lot of options here.

As for this ending, surely not before Subaru and Riku get together as well. Can't just leave our other couples hanging, and while Touka made some slight progress with Kana-chan recently, there's more than enough to explore with those two.

Yup hope they are next was kinda surprised how she mentioned Riku would wear Sarashi if she continues being strict (she would look cool with it though not kidding) while Subaru wears a sports bra.^^ Don't forget Akira hopefully she's got a colleague of hers who is a secret admirer. As for Touka and Kana close childhood friends just go for it!

And can somebody please upload chapter 38.5? Please! T.T

joined Jan 18, 2021

never thought i would live enough to see them kissing

joined Jan 6, 2022

never thought i would live enough to see them kissing

so did i, long live yuri :'D

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Final chevron locked.

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 3:11PM

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

3 years of patience! A happy new year, indeed.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chiaki is finally growing Up, AND FAST

Its fun how they have fully switched roles with Chiaki being embarrased and confused and Hana being numb to it

Truewarrior
joined Dec 13, 2014

Chiaki is finally growing Up, AND FAST

Its fun how they have fully switched roles with Chiaki being embarrased and confused and Hana being numb to it

Hana is really more dominant than Chiaki isn't she? I could really see her being a bit of a power bottom.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

ITS HAPPENING
EVERYBODY STAY CALM
S T A Y C A L M

Tumblr_nywqp8g0og1rapkbao1_540-min(1)
joined Oct 7, 2018

finally ;v;

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Never under estimate the strength of a Power Bottom!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Sniffle... it feels like it was yesterday when I opened this thread by posting the first comment... and now my babies Chiaki and Hana have finally kissed!

It took only 52 chapters. Well worth the wait.

I also can't believe it's been over 3 years since I've posted my first comment on this thread. I can't believe time flies this fast... I hope they officially become a couple before I graduate university.

joined Sep 13, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IM FREAKING OUT

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Accidental kisses are funny and cute, but I don't consider it actual progress until they do it on purpose.

(Edit: Of course, this series being what it is, this will most likely just lead to a pattern where they add kissing to their repertoire while also wondering if the other means it romantically while they both insist it is somehow platonic.)

last edited at Jan 8, 2022 5:58PM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE! GO CHIAKI! GO HANA! THE GOAL IS IN SIGHT!!

Ow, my throat...

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Momose speaking her thoughts out loud was extremely funny

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Were boobs always this lewd?"

Yes, Chiaki. Yes they were.

Dr15namu4aa5ecu-orig
joined Aug 24, 2018

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Momose speaking her thoughts out loud was extremely funny

TBF it's her character quirk established right in the first appearance. Never ceases to be funny tho.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Accidental kisses are funny and cute, but I don't consider it actual progress until they do it on purpose.

(Edit: Of course, this series being what it is, this will most likely just lead to a pattern where they add kissing to their repertoire while also wondering if the other means it romantically while they both insist it is somehow platonic.)

So true. I get being happy about the accidental kiss and the possibilities of progress it brings, but the huge cries of a variation on "they finally kissed" seem a bit premature when neither of them actually intended to do so.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So true. I get being happy about the accidental kiss and the possibilities of progress it brings, but the huge cries of a variation on "they finally kissed" seem a bit premature when neither of them actually intended to do so.

Essentially all progress in their relationship has throughout been the result of comparable happenings and subsequent realizations ya know...

These two are basically going to stumble their way into a fully conscious relationship, mark my words.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Essentially all progress in their relationship has throughout been the result of comparable happenings and subsequent realizations ya know...

These two are basically going to stumble their way into a fully conscious relationship, mark my words.

"Wow, Chiaki, I can't believe we both tripped on the sidewalk in front of a jewelry store, fell through a plate glass window, and landed fingers-first in a display full of wedding rings!"

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"Wow, Chiaki, I can't believe we both tripped on the sidewalk in front of a jewelry store, fell through a plate glass window, and landed fingers-first in a display full of wedding rings!"

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen that happen I would have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it has happened twice.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This just makes me think of an image of Chiaki with wedding rings on all of her fingers, in a pose that mirrors a particular famous Green Lantern comic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.