Forum › SHY discussion

joined Nov 21, 2018

I feel like any future conflict between Teru and the Six will have more to do with the "mistakes" Nirvana mentioned than any sort of actual betrayal. It's also possible that some of the Six are the sort to let the ends justify the means, from how they were contrasted with the "perfect heroes" we've met previously.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing's quite black and white here, and Thumping is certainly quite the hero as well.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

yeah damn this chapter has really only heightened my suspicion that they or more specifically Nirvana will turn villain in the future that man is sus as all hell

I'm betting on Shy's sister being one of the main amalreiks villains, and probably one of the final ones.

This is so obvious, it has to happen.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch88_1#4

I want to protect that smile. [adds another name to the 'characters I want to adopt' list]

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oho, best girl gets her "hero" powerup, I wonder how this is going to look to the other heroes and if they'll accept someone who is getting her powers from the wrong source. Maybe that'll be what gets the conflict between Shy and Nirvana going because I still don't trust that man

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I really hope Koishikawa realizes that this is an obvious trap, retracts her hand, and get the eff out of there. Nothing good has ever come from those rings, ever (not unless Shy was there to invert his powers, and even then she only turned "evil" into "sad").

joined Jun 19, 2021

I hope we start getting some more regular updates because we're way, way behind the raws at this point and having looked at them this is the last little lull before things start ramping up and really getting good.

joined May 26, 2021

This was quite sudden and easy, no? There has to be a trick somewhere. Though more Iko is appreciated.

joined May 31, 2015

Ok she just not gonna believe the talking ring right? I mean come on that reverse psychology right there.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I trust the ring approximately as much as I trust bunny-cat. Which is to say: Not even remotely.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I hope we start getting some more regular updates because we're way, way behind the raws at this point and having looked at them this is the last little lull before things start ramping up and really getting good.

I agree, I am fine at least a chapter a week or so.
couldn't find the raw otherwise, I wouldn't have complained

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Something's a little twisted in her, to the point of even entertaining the notion that Teru would call her weak

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Wait... so the powers have the same source?

joined Apr 1, 2013

So glad the best friend is finally getting a power upgrade i really want her to be with Teru and i ship them

joined Aug 17, 2021

Don't do it Frod.. i mean Iko, don't trust the ring!

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

"nooo you can't just embrace the dark side, it's evil!"

Iko: STANDING HERE I REALIZE YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, Iko has it bad for Teru doesn't she?

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Man, Iko has it bad for Teru doesn't she?

So much so that inanimate objects can see it.

joined Jul 7, 2020

"nooo you can't just embrace the dark side, it's evil!"

Iko: STANDING HERE I REALIZE YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

basedCigar

joined Jul 7, 2020

Something's a little twisted in her, to the point of even entertaining the notion that Teru would call her weak

dreams arent always rational

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

I thought it was Moby dick reference, lol

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for Iko to get closer to her Teru.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I read the raw and boi next few chapters is going to be so good for Iko

joined May 26, 2021

This chapter was so random. I guess the author just really wanted to draw swimsuits

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This chapter was so random. I guess the author just really wanted to draw swimsuits

It felt like an episode of Aqua Man, and heroics related to saving sea life. Which I'm perfectly fine with, Whales are pretty cool imo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.