Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ugh Nao. Ughhhh.

Chihiro isn't much better. Neither of them are all that great. I kind of want a twist ending where Nao n Chihiro snap and just have a full on bicker about who gets Aoi and Aoi can have a sudden realisation on how she would probs be better off single

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It would be so funny if Aoi ended up with the shorty x)

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 3:13PM

joined Jul 28, 2014

The short girl is left out too much like shes just there. What if chihiro and nao end up falling for each other, thatd be funny but disapointing. But anyway chihiro needs to shut up cuz shes at fault for using a method like that, waiting for aoi to have a downfall and then take advantage and comfort her.. Its like kuzushiros one-shot, Your Fault, except not as dramatic.

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 3:46PM

Maryメアリー
joined Jan 8, 2015

Yes hello Chihiro-san may I kindly request you butt the f^^k out? :) You sat on your booty knowing Aoi liked you doing nothing, so you have no right to complain now that someone else is trying to sweep her off her feet. Dang closed eyed titty monster just go back to the dwarf >_> the height difference is adorable.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Nao turned from somewhat sweet to borderline molester really, really quickly. At any given moment she's just like sticking her tongue into Aoi without her consent and I'm just like wtf

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Heh, draaaaaaamaaaaa

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Everyone's pretty much summed up my feelings about Nao now. She moved onto the offensive waaay too quickly that it seems really uncomfortably aggressive now.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

It's a new series by Kodama Naoko that started in January's issue. I don't know any more about it, sorry.

This one I think : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117183
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/netsuzou-trap-r14313

its days like this that make me happy im fluent in spanish.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

I kind of want a twist ending where Nao n Chihiro snap and just have a full on bicker about who gets Aoi and Aoi can have a sudden realisation on how she would probs be better off single

That would be an awesome twist ending. I can just picture it now:

Aoi: "Fuck it. This shit ain't worth it. These bitches are crazy. I'm better off on my own."

THE END

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

It's a new series by Kodama Naoko that started in January's issue. I don't know any more about it, sorry.

This one I think : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117183
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/netsuzou-trap-r14313

its days like this that make me happy im fluent in spanish.

It's days like these that make me happy I can read Spanish at a third grade level

Wow, super good!

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can't Chihiro, Aoi and Nao just enjoy their threesome and live happily ever after?

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Holy shit! Saw that last page and said "Well Played Chihiro." Even though I dont want her to end up with Aoi, but Nao isn't stupid either. She knows what just happened with Chihiro.
Ooohhhh I can't wait! (^.^)/ LETS GO!!!!

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 8:01PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Can't Chihiro, Aoi and Nao just enjoy their threesome and live happily ever after?

I second this, but Aoi's expressions with Nao are so freaking cute.

joined Jan 8, 2015

I ship Aoi and nao!!!!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

that credit page... lmfao

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

oh jeez lol, what does anyone do when they find someone they like who is single but doesn't automatically return the feelings? they try to get the person to like them! yes, nao is super manipulative /rolls eyes. and i'm pretty sure, if aoi didn't like nao kissing her, she'd tell her to back off. i don't understand why her kissing aoi all the time like this when aoi shows no signs of disliking it, is such a bad thing. ffs lol.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Chihiro is so....URGH! u know I think she reacted and ran off like that on purpose to pull Aoi out of an intimate setting with Nao
at the same time even tho shes twisted maybe she does feel something true to that situation...smh
Cant wait until next ch! Thanks for scantalating ^_^

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nao turned from somewhat sweet to borderline molester really, really quickly. At any given moment she's just like sticking her tongue into Aoi without her consent and I'm just like wtf

facepalm.gif

Nao has done nothing even remotely close to molestation. She was provoked by Chihiro to go on the aggression =/= manipulation. A brush of lips WHICH I MAY ADD IS PART OF THE GODDAM PLAY PEOPLE is always a pure gesture.

I hope you all realize that if no one ever makes a move in a relationship then literally nothing will happen. So please quit making up characteristics for Nao until/if Jin makes her that way. When Nao starts actually being manipulative, fine, have yourselves a party. But until then ctfo.

Nao likes Aoi and it's becoming clear that Aoi reciprocates. So quit it with your witch hunt.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

I love Nao <3

Applicationframehost_2019-05-26_18-54-02
joined Sep 22, 2014

really not liking chihiro or nao, in all honesty. i'm gonna keep reading because i like takemiya jin and the art's even better than usual, but i'm kinda rooting for a twist shino/aoi ending. chihiro is obviously more interested in seeing aoi as someone to give her attention/affection than an actual person worth caring about, but at the same time nao is far too aggressive and disrespects aoi's boundaries too much and too often for me to be comfortable with them. you can say "she secretly wanted it" but while i get that nao cares more about aoi's feelings than chihiro, she still winds up doing what she wants regardless of aoi's feelings on the matter (kissing her out of nowhere without permission, for example). if aoi wanted it that much, she'd communicate that. as it is, i can't feel okay about what nao is doing.

tl;dr shino's the cutest i hope she gets a happy end somehow

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

i don't understand why her kissing aoi all the time like this when aoi shows no signs of disliking it, is such a bad thing. ffs lol.

So far, Nao forcefully kissed Aoi each time she was emotionally vulnerable, and when she wasn't she made her back off.

oh jeez lol, what does anyone do when they find someone they like who is single but doesn't automatically return the feelings? they try to get the person to like them!

Without sexually harassing them.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

In true Takemiya Jin fashion, I bet Shino is the most conniving of them all. She is probably trying to get Chihiro to like her and I wouldn't have put it past her to somehow have been behind getting Nao with Aoi all the time. (I think I really just want Shino to be more crazy than her simple happy nature lets on.)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

It would be so funny if Aoi ended up with the shorty x)

Yeah, it would be for the best maybe.
Both Chihiro and Nao seem to be playing the game of "Who is the best, who gonna win, who gonna get laid first?" For the moment, Aoi is just objectified by both of them.

joined Sep 9, 2013

facepalm.gif

Nao has done nothing even remotely close to molestation. She was provoked by Chihiro to go on the aggression =/= manipulation. A brush of lips WHICH I MAY ADD IS PART OF THE GODDAM PLAY PEOPLE is always a pure gesture.

I hope you all realize that if no one ever makes a move in a relationship then literally nothing will happen. So please quit making up characteristics for Nao until/if Jin makes her that way. When Nao starts actually being manipulative, fine, have yourselves a party. But until then ctfo.

Nao likes Aoi and it's becoming clear that Aoi reciprocates. So quit it with your witch hunt.

But does she like Nao for Nao or because Nao is the first person to show her physical affection? This is why people TALK OPENLY WITH EACH OTHER. Yes if no one makes a move the relationship goes nowhere BUT honest and clarity is A MUST NOW. Aoi disguising her affection as a simple game between girls could really fuck up Aoi (in a real life situation) especially while Aoi is so conflicted with her feelings. I do not dislike Nao. She is just a regular person and people use underhanded tactics to get what they want but she is no saint at all.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I commented for the credit page of this chapter. Brilliant ~
I kinda lost interest in this series ;___;

To reply you must either login or sign up.