Forum › Unripe Fruit discussion

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Im confused or either too mad to understand, but what was with the ending. Can someone explain please?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ read the comments here.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

In the real world, the younger girl in the situation would just end up being strung along for a but and then dumped. If she grew up to be normal and healthy, she might just consider it a bad experience. The tutor, though, she's pretty much a bad person and I feel like the protag would realize it before too long.

All in all, I thought it was interesting. The dark ending note made it more memorable than others, at least.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

welp that was shitty all around.

joined Aug 19, 2012

At least its different.. can't appreciate good endings without work like these.

Would still read again.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I think the "sour" on the last page can also be read a little different, but it's still depressing:
So far the "off talk" was always Suzu's thoughts I think and perhaps that's still the case. Then she'd basically consider herself as rotten, which would be really sad because she seemed really nice.
Of course the image showing the "new" student still indicates Sensei's an asshole. As a matter of fact the image got me more than the "sour" that way. That and Sensei glossing so easily over the episode "Forget the painful experience in your youth". That indicates she knows full well she's coercing and abusing her students and even though she thinks it hurts them she does it. What a bitch... "Hey, sorry I abused you, just get over it." Bah

I like the idea of the two young ones meeting and ditching Sensei for each other a lot, thanks for that idea. :)

ah, this is what i thought at first, but i wasn't sure, and after i read the comments i dismissed it as a misinterpretation,

anyway, with a style so minimal and rough (that i like estetically), if you want to keep to plot synthetic and realistic (without didascalic conversation for reader-use), with a script that jumps between locations and characters (that in manga are usually difficult to tell apart only based on their face), you have to be a real genius of narrative!
the artist here tried something a little too difficult

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Aw, come on. So much for a happy ending.
I guess this is probably realistic of pesophiles though. .-.

Damned pesophiles molesting Mexican money.

joined May 3, 2014

I think the "sour" on the last page can also be read a little different, but it's still depressing:
So far the "off talk" was always Suzu's thoughts I think and perhaps that's still the case. Then she'd basically consider herself as rotten, which would be really sad because she seemed really nice.
Of course the image showing the "new" student still indicates Sensei's an asshole. As a matter of fact the image got me more than the "sour" that way. That and Sensei glossing so easily over the episode "Forget the painful experience in your youth". That indicates she knows full well she's coercing and abusing her students and even though she thinks it hurts them she does it. What a bitch... "Hey, sorry I abused you, just get over it." Bah

yap THAT's a fuking bad ending you got there :/ so for any one how doesn't know if this one-shot has a bad ending.....IT HAS!!!!

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Aw, come on. So much for a happy ending.
I guess this is probably realistic of pesophiles though. .-.

Damned pesophiles molesting Mexican money.

Ugh frick I can't type on this goddarn phone. Thanks. Edited.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

I remember Bimbou scans saying " The next Tamamusi release is sure to spark conversation" in the previous forum for the " Yuri Girl " release.....wasn't expecting this...but you can't help but feel bad for Sensei, right? Forgive me for taking on a Cynical approach, but common: the fact that she can only love younger girls means she can never get into a serious relationship. That sucks, right? Imagine falling in love with the perfect girl, knowing that one day she's going to change into a huge turn off. I pity her.

She's a predator tho. I doubt she feels shitty about her preferences.

Predators have feelings too.

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

Welp that was a little sucky but this type of situation also happens in real life; shit can't be freaking unicorns and butterflies all the time now

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I just had a thought, what if the 'Sensei' Rena refers to is actually a grown up Suzu who has ripened and rotted. So Suzu Ripens into a young woman however like sensei she 'rots' and starts targeting school girls. Whether she has more commitment then sensei we won't know.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Is everyone that confused or displeased with ending?

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

Lol these comments ^^

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Soooo basically the girl falls for teacher but teacher isn't interested in her and only in it there for sex?

Oh well that does happen in real life whether straight or gay.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Suzu-chan used "sex appeal".

It's not very effective...

Sensei fled!

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 4:20AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I don't want that

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

This is just a note to remind me to not accidentally re-read this story like I just did.

All good until that last-page twist, then bleah.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Just when I thought it would end on a happy note

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Put me firmly in the crowd that would always assume that the sort of, uh, tutor, who would so brazenly lie about their credentials in order to persue a sexual relationship would not actually be a suitable romantic partner.

Tamamusi's stories don't tend to sacrifice themselves on the altar of ~realism~ exactly but they definitely try to capture honest human interactions that tend to fall by the wayside in service of common storytelling tropes*. See also: the yuri otaku girl stories.

(* Which, I mean, you're looking for your big break in the industry someone tells you "We want you to write a 10-page oneshot about two girls in love, also your deadline is in two weeks" and you're probably not going to want to try to revolutionize the field, yknow?)

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 3:14AM

joined May 27, 2017

I read all the comments here, and I still don't understand the ending...

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Rots? What's that supposed to mean? I liked it a lot until that point.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Rots? What's that supposed to mean? I liked it a lot until that point.

That woman preys on innocent teenage girls and is uninterested in serious relationships with adults, because she is a sick and disgusting human being.

joined Oct 17, 2016

So, she didnt hunt her out of love, but she just wanted to have sex with a High School girl, which unfortunally fell in love with her, onesided...

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

I read all the comments here, and I still don't understand the ending...

Toudai pretends to come from Tokyo University, in order to have sex with young high-school girls

However, in this case Suzu developed feeling for her

The next girl, Rena is alluded to be the next girl in this cycle

To reply you must either login or sign up.